TJ09

2016-09-25 - September Release

.............oh man. Yeah, I guess I do have them mixed up. I thought for sure that the grey ones were the diamond hatchlings.

I feel like such a major derp right now xd.png

nah its cool i was really surprised to see the diamond hatchies be such a vibrant magenta

Oh my gosh you're right they would look amazing with almandines.

https://dragcave.net/lineage/Z44ob

Baby hatched but the entire butt is cut off in lineage view

I have three female Cb Almandines so I can easily make a nice checker. I just hope everyone gets along and no refusals. I swear this one Gemshard I have has refused at least three potential mates. At this rate I'll never make a nice Green gem x dark green lineage. xd.png Oh well, maybe he'll be like one of my Thuweds and where I had to name the mate: Fourth Time's the Charm laugh.gif

I hope the leaf babies keep their puppy face look. I don't know if I'm the only one who thinks they look that way, but it only makes them cuter imo. wub.gif TJ's are going to grow up tomorrow, right?

I have three female Cb Almandines so I can easily make a nice checker. I just hope everyone gets along and no refusals. I swear this one Gemshard I have has refused at least three potential mates. At this rate I'll never make a nice Green gem x dark green lineage. xd.png Oh well, maybe he'll be like one of my Thuweds and where I had to name the mate: Fourth Time's the Charm laugh.gif

I hope the leaf babies keep their puppy face look. I don't know if I'm the only one who thinks they look that way, but it only makes them cuter imo. wub.gif TJ's are going to grow up tomorrow, right?

i h;ave cb almandines too so if you need help with it just let me know! and yeah the diamond hatchie is going to grow up first at 9am est

I've been on holiday for the last two days & trying to catch eggs on the mobile site is so difficult D:

I don't think I've even seen a diamond egg since I managed to snag one early into the release. oh well ahaha

Edit: aghhh as soon as I posted this I caught another diamond egg xd.png

Edited by CitrusFlavours

Caught an incuhatchable leaf in the AP. Nice. 8D

And a couple hatchies grow up in a few hours. Gonna influence my diamonds once they do, then incubate the young one and can go catch two more.

I'm a little behind the group, with hatching eggs 24hrs from now. Hopefully they still drop decent by then~

Excited to see TJ's dragons tomorrow morning!!!

I wonder if either of these eggs will end up not common? When's the last time we've had a release with a rare? Though I've seen these two drop a fair amount so I don't think either of these will end up being rare.

Mine finally hatched!

Also, I think diamonds might pair nicely with silver lunar heralds. smile.gif

I think that would be a lovely pairing!

I wonder if either of these eggs will end up not common? When's the last time we've had a release with a rare? Though I've seen these two drop a fair amount so I don't think either of these will end up being rare.

Aeon eggs at quite rare. I managed to get lucky with my breeding pair as I needed 8 of them, four males and four females. I know some people who are struggling to find them

It will be around 6am when TJ's first adults come out, and unfortunately if I get up that early I will be in a bad mood all day. So I'll come in here tomorrow after everyone else has already seen them. I can't wait, I hope the diamonds are going to be sparkly and I hope the leafs are going to retain their stocky body.

Of course the moment I step away from the cave for a few days a release happens! wink.gif

Yay for the new release! I've had much better luck with this one than the last one. I already have two of each of these while I'm still trying to get that second Aeon from the August release. The diamond eggs are really pretty, excited to see what the adults will be like!

Yay, I caught two diamonds! smile.gif

Edit: and I just named a leaf litter hatchie Lea Flitter. biggrin.gif

BAHAHAHAHA Brilliant!

Mine all hatched early this morning, so just caught a few more. Not sure if I'm gonna keep them yet, though. Gonna wait to see how the adults look, which I'm really looking forward to.

Also, nice to see I wasn't the only one who thought the diamond hatchies came from the leaf eggs and vice versa xd.png

I was SO sure those hatchies would have grown up by now! Dammmm now I have to wait some more.

Just 1 more hour! I cannot wait to see what adult diamonds and 'leaf-litters' will look like ohmy.gif

Did with the new release, also a change in the freezing action from 1 week colldown to two weeks cooldown, come???

Kinda upsetting. Nothing was announced. Is that a glitch,

also, very nice hatchlins. Wondering what the adults willl be named.

Did with the new release, also a change in the freezing action from 1 week colldown to two weeks cooldown, come???

Kinda upsetting. Nothing was announced. Is that a glitch,

also, very nice hatchlins. Wondering what the adults willl be named.

Yeah tj changed the freezing cooldown back to 2 weeks not a glitch and it sucks

Diamond grew up and it looks so COOL. They are Diamondwing Dragons biggrin.gif.

Edited by Storm_Dragoon