TJ09

2016-09-25 - September Release

NEW EGGS! WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN?!

Gotta get me some!

The hatchlings look cute!

Thank you spriters and TJ for the release!

diamond eggs drop in the alpine and volcano

leaf litter eggs drop in the forest, jungle and desert just so you know

Edited by CellyBean

DANGIT. I just now saw this (I was sleeping) and it looks like they've already mixed with old dragons. Dang. Well, I got one of the diamonds pretty easily, and then misclicked a Royal Blue, not knowing that old breeds were dropping.

hahaha, cellybean... just got out of the hospital as well, discharged on Friday after 5-1/2 months, lol

Back to business...

After struggling until 3:30am to get a Diamond and two Leafs, I went to bed.

This morning, I went on line and within ONE minute got 3 Diamonds and one Leaf and am now egg-locked! All are now gendered and influenced and doing well...

Thank you's go out to TJ for his wonderful site and to the Spriters for their artwork...

Viva la Dragons!!! biggrin.gif

Crawled out of bed and snagged 3 of each! Yay. Can't wait to see what the diamonds turn into.

Caught one Leafy last night, two more this morning, and had surprisingly little trouble catching four Diamonds even with other eggs mixing in. :o

Maybe it's just me but my first thought when I saw the Diamond eggs and how quickly they were being snapped up was the scene from "The Rescuers" when the two villians are arguing over the Devil's Eye jewel. XD

Caught one Leafy last night, two more this morning, and had surprisingly little trouble catching four Diamonds even with other eggs mixing in. ohmy.gif

Maybe it's just me but my first thought when I saw the Diamond eggs and how quickly they were being snapped up was the scene from "The Rescuers" when the two villians are arguing over the Devil's Eye jewel. xd.png

Oh I love The Rescuers! The diamond does resemble that, now that I think about it.

I take back my "dangit" from last post. Managed to grab two leafy eggs pretty easily. And I've made the surprising (for me) decision that my pygmy eggs are not to be abandoned, because pygmy project, so I'm locked now. For five hours, until I can dump the misclicked Royal Blue.

@Ripan: It could still have a MNEMONIC name laugh.gif

Are you reading posts backwards? The Mnemonic one wasn't in CellyBean's list of possible names - it was mentioned *after* the post you commented on. So only MONARCH and MNEMONIC so far fit with their sorting space.

@aisudesu: That's your choice - I think speculation is half of the fun with a new release laugh.gif

yes I am xd.png probably shouldn't do that. Sorry

The hatchies completely switched colors... now I don't remember which one is which... did the Diamonds hatch into purple ones?

making more dragons make me have to catch more dragons make my lineage project take longer 'cause there are now more dragons grumble grumble grumble Oh look a shiny one!

The hatchies completely switched colors... now I don't remember which one is which... did the Diamonds hatch into purple ones?

Yeah - the purple t-rex-ish one is from the diamond eggs, the pudgy blue-grey one is from the leaf-litter egg.

Well easiest release so far, caught 4 leaf litters and 3 diamonds.

Thank you TJ, Odeen, and Infinis for another AWESOME release. I can't wait to see what these hatchlings grow into! I'm loving the pudgy greyish-blue one, he just looks adorable. And I like pretty much everything Odeen does, so I know I'll love the diamonds. *bounces* Yaaay new release!

Woot new eggs!! Thank you TJ and spriters, looking forward to the adults smile.gif

I managed to get three from each, including a Z code and a Beth code. Anyone named Beth around? biggrin.gif

As much as I love and adore Infinis dragons, style and color choices; I really wish to see some new/other spriters and artists to get a chance of releasing a dragon in cave and for us to get some new styles and pretties being forgotten about on that completed dragon request's list...

Wow. Came in late and was still able to snag 3 of each fairly easily! Can't wait to see how these mature! Thank you TJ and spriters, this was an awesome surprise!

I agree a release with a new spriter would be fantastic. Like a release with 3 new dragons. The first 2 dragons cane be made by already incave spriters and the third could be made by a brand new spriter

Was not expecting that color hatching from the diamond egg, love it though! Super excited for both adults! smile.gif