2016-09-25 - September Release

view/Z44ob sure smile.gif

Or just take a look at my scroll

~Eggspam Removed~

Edited by _Z_

t/view/Z44ob  sure smile.gif

~Eggspam Removed~

Or just take a look at my scroll

I think they meant that they could see the whole sprite in the lineage view. I can see the whole baby too. Have you tried a hard refresh? smile.gif

Edited by _Z_

I see the whole sprite both on your scroll and lineage view. I dunno what you mean by, the butt is cut off in linage view~

But I'm on a computer on Chrome, might be different on phones, if you are

Oh I wish TJ's new release dragons grew up a day sooner xd.png I neever can wait to see the adults and find out the breed names to start naming my new hatchies:P All that extra day of nothing but waitwink.gif

Well, I incubated my eggs this afternoon (forgot that yesterday evening), but it seems they're quite reluctant to face the world. None have even a single crack in them. I hope they'll hatch today anyway, so I can catch an extra set. That would be fun smile.gif

/* only just now noticed I've got quite a list of unnamed dragons from earlier catches. I guess I know what I'll be doing tomorrow smile.gif */

Edited by Sheriziya

Adults tomorrow<3 I'm mostly excited for the leafy ones. Just... am I the only one here experiencing their slow hatching? They seem kind of stubborn, unlike the diamonds.

Adults tomorrow<3 I'm mostly excited for the leafy ones. Just... am I the only one here experiencing their slow hatching? They seem kind of stubborn, unlike the diamonds.

Heh, I had a total brain-fart earlier and came to see the new adults - somehow I forgot that they'd only been out two days, not three! laugh.gif

Edited by Amazon_warrior

I can't wait for them to grow up and reveal their names aaaa

I also incubated a ''diamond'' egg, can't wait to have my own lil' magenta ''T-Rex'' biggrin.gif

One of my leafs hatched! Soooo cute! I'm annoyed that I always seem to be asleep when TJ's eggs hatch / dragons grow up. I'll be asleep when they turn into adults. But I guess I'll see them tomorrow morning!

Oh no! I missed the start of this release! I sure hope I can still catch them reasonably.. Looks like they already got mixed in with the others.. T-T

Oh no! I missed the start of this release! I sure hope I can still catch them reasonably.. Looks like they already got mixed in with the others.. T-T

There are a lot of them still to be had. Just wait for the 5 minute shuffles. wink.gif

Mine hatched just fine. My leaves hatched before my diamonds the other day, but either way they're not as stubborn as obviously stubborn breeds like luminas, prizes, etc. ^^

There are a lot of them still to be had. Just wait for the 5 minute shuffles. wink.gif

Oh goodies! Yeah I am just noticing that and it makes me quite happy. Already got me 4 diamonds and 2 leafs. =3

Thanks to an awesometastic gifter I now have two more diamond eggs, which I was having trouble grabbing. *cuddles them* They are fogged right now, 'cause I'm always paranoid about sickness. My two original diamonds and my other leaf hatched, and I loooove them! I want to cuddle the leaf dragon forever.

My eggs won't hatch for another 16 hours ;-;

I can't wait.

I'm really tempted to keep checking up on the dragons shown on the original post of this thread, to see the breed names/info/adult sprites, but another part of me is telling me to be patient and wait >.<

Ok....I need help. I just checked my scroll and my eggs have all hatched. However, I had FOUR diamond eggs and THREE leaf litter eggs....but now I have four leaf litter hatchies and three diamond hatchies. Basically the diamond eggs hatched at leaf litters and the leaf litters hatched as diamonds. I check the biome on each and it's confirmed.

Ok....I need help. I just checked my scroll and my eggs have all hatched. However, I had FOUR diamond eggs and THREE leaf litter eggs....but now I have four leaf litter hatchies and three diamond hatchies. Basically the diamond eggs hatched at leaf litters and the leaf litters hatched as diamonds. I check the biome on each and it's confirmed.

when i look at your scroll i see 4 diamond hatchies all from the volcano and three leaf litter hatches two of them from the forest and one from the jungle

when i look at your scroll i see 4 diamond hatchies all from the volcano and three leaf litter hatches two of them from the forest and one from the jungle

That's so weird....it's not what I'm seeing at all.

That's so weird....it's not what I'm seeing at all.

Pink ones are the Shiny Diamond babies, furry grays are the leaf litter ones, maybe you have them mixed up?

Pink ones are the Shiny Diamond babies, furry grays are the leaf litter ones, maybe you have them mixed up?

.............oh man. Yeah, I guess I do have them mixed up. I thought for sure that the grey ones were the diamond hatchlings.

I feel like such a major derp right now xd.png