TJ09

2016-09-25 - September Release

Ok jut came on and saw these new eggs cought two of each really quickly that is a first for me.Can not wait to see the adults and thanks TJ and spriters for these awesome eggs.

All of my eggs hatched and I just locked myself with 7 more eggs. They're still easy to catch even a few days after the initial release.

And locked with another batch biggrin.gif Might actually get wished numbers of pairs until Halloween madness ☻

I am loving these new leaf hatchlings, they are gorgeous!

Me too. They are gorgeous - at both stages. I want to cuddle them smile.gif

Please tell me the eggs are still easy to get. I had four Diamonds and 3 leaf litters and all of them were view-bombed to death. sad.gif

They were still easy to catch when I got 7 more last night. They seemed to be very plentiful, I even refreshed a few times and the same egg was sitting there.

Sucks that your eggs died sad.gif.

They were still easy to catch when I got 7 more last night. They seemed to be very plentiful, I even refreshed a few times and the same egg was sitting there.

Sucks that your eggs died sad.gif.

Thanks, I was able to grab 3 more of each, so I'm happy with that. I only wish I had hid them when I had the chance. Looks like my scroll will have to be hidden for a while.

Just one day left till the hatchlings grow up. Whoo!

Aww the tail of the hatchlings out of the eggs with leaf in the description are shaped like oak leafes. Soo adorable!

I know, I love that little leaf! They are just adorable hatchlings. wub.gif

Mine are cracking but no babies yet! Come on lil cuties!

I know this has been mentioned in the past, but I wish we could freeze eggs. These are among the most beautiful I've ever seen! This diamond egg is now my second fav egg sprite after the Grave's egg.

Edited by Syiren

I'm sorry that your eggs died. If you need help catching more just let me know!

Yeah, so am I. I had everyone gendered and incubated, but it only serves as a reminder to keep my scroll hidden during release events. I'm actually glad it happened now instead of during the Halloween event. That already happened to me before and it wasn't fun.

On a positive note though, I did managed to find 4 Diamonds and 3 Leaf Litters, so I'm back to where I was before. I just have to wait an extra day, which is fine. ^^ Thanks anyway. I appreciate the offer. happy.gif

Why would people be vindictive enough to viewbomb during a holiday release? The eggs drop all day so literally everyone can get them.

My little diamond egg is close to hatching

I got my first little Leaf litter hatchi. I've named him "Little Moa" because he somehow reminded me of a Moa. laugh.gif

Why would people be vindictive enough to viewbomb during a holiday release? The eggs drop all day so literally everyone can get them.

My little diamond egg is close to hatching

Your guess is as good as mine. All I know is I have five little graves in my dragon's domain for 5 caveborn Cavern Lurkers who never got to hatch. I made sure my Graves and Decipis didn't share the same fate.

I'm surprised something so pink hatched from a Diamond, but I adore the hatchies. I can't wait to start a checker lineage with Almandines. I think that'd look amazing if the hatchies are anything to go by. wub.gif

As for the Leaf litters, I'm so happy its autumn now because I want to make a checker with the fall dragons. biggrin.gif