TJ09

2016-09-25 - September Release

Thank you TJ and Spriters. These are beautiful eggs and I cannot wait to watch my babies hatch and grow. wub.gif

Now is the waiting game. Wait for my eggs to hatch. Wait for TJ's hatchlings to grow up. Wait wait wait. I still can't get over how adorable the leaf hatchlings are, though. I love them so much!

phew managed to get one of the diamond and one of the leaf litters.. For once I saw an event in time to get the eggs * still mad at myself for missing last events eggs * ;u;

They are both beautiful laugh.gif so far. Well, they let me sing high ~ shine bright like a diamond ~ Thank you!

where does one get these eggs? huh.gif

diamond eggs- this egg shines like a diamond

alpine and volcano

leaf eggs- this egg is hidden in the leaf litter

jungle, forest and desert

Cave is lagging bad for me right now with barely anyone in the biomes. *sigh* Two of my pygmies just hatched so I'm trying to get another diamond. Maybe two.

edit: Maybe it's just my computer. Misclicked a stripe and grabbed a leaf egg.

Edited by Marie19R

Aww the tail of the hatchlings out of the eggs with leaf in the description are shaped like oak leafes. Soo adorable!

Aw crud, I missed ANOTHER mass release.

dang that's really pretty

Still need some Almeralds.

I finally hatched my eggs so I could grab these new babies! I'm so impatient to see how they'll look when they grow up! tongue.gif

Has anyone else noticed a custom hatching sequence for the diamond eggs? Just take a look at my scroll you can see my avatar of change is cracking normally got the one big crack and all the little cracks going off of it but if you take a look at my diamond egg which is also cracking I don't see any little cracks branching off of the one big main crack. There's just the one big crack on the diamond egg as far as I can tell

Edit the cracked diamond egg has some colour differences from the non cracked diamond eggs

The cracked diamond egg has this brownish yellowing spot on it right beneath the first crystal bump at the top of the egg.

Is anybody else seeing this? Odeen is this intentional, is it a glitch or is my phone just acting up?

Edited by CellyBean

Has anyone else noticed a custom hatching sequence for the diamond eggs? Just take a look at my scroll you can see my avatar of change is cracking normally got the one big crack and all the little cracks going off of it but if you take a look at my diamond egg which is also cracking I don't see any little cracks branching off of the one big main crack. There's just the one big crack on the diamond egg as far as I can tell

Edit the cracked diamond egg has some colour differences from the non cracked diamond eggs

The cracked diamond egg has this brownish yellowing spot on it right beneath the first crystal bump at the top of the egg.

Is anybody else seeing this? Odeen is this intentional, is it a glitch or is my phone just acting up?

From what I can see it has the normal auto-generated cracking sequence. The reason it might seem like it doesn't is because some of the cracks are over lighter parts of the egg. This leads to those cracks blending in with their darker surroundings. It's possible I'm wrong, but I believe the cracking sequence is normal.

Well I had to fog the diamond egg because it just got sick. I'm going to take a look at it in the morning on my computer and see if there's a difference. Would love it if Odeen could give some sort of official confirmation about whether this is legit or my phone is just being a piece of junk though

Well, carp. Time to play catch up. :/ Well, that was surprisingly easy. Three and three and one misclick! Edited by prpldrgnfr

I seem to miss the initial releases as of late ^^; *headdesk* Caught 3 of each, though I miss-clicked a Bolt by accident mellow.gif Thank you TJ and spriter(s)! happy.gif

I managed to grab three diamonds and one leaf litter to lock. I'm glad these are still steadily available, I always worry when I don't catch them within their massdrop.