TJ09

2016-09-25 - September Release

Could be a lil of both, but it's most likely that your computer clock is a bit out - they do seem to drift off a bit over time.

Thanks! I looked into it and the problem was definitely with my computer's clock. Changing the Internet time server it uses from the Windows one to the Time.nist.gov one worked biggrin.gif It's way more synchronized for the drops now

Thanks! I looked into it and the problem was definitely with my computer's clock. Changing the Internet time server it uses from the Windows one to the Time.nist.gov one worked biggrin.gif It's way more synchronized for the drops now

Ah, glad you fixed it. smile.gif

Color dimorphism for the leafy babies? The male looks darker.

Yeah, he looks charcoal black to the female's silver. I'm surprised TJ doesn't have four babies so he can freeze one of each gender, but maybe since they have the same pose it doesn't count as dimorphism?

Yeah, he looks charcoal black to the female's silver. I'm surprised TJ doesn't have four babies so he can freeze one of each gender, but maybe since they have the same pose it doesn't count as dimorphism?

Maybe he just made an oops? I checked previous releases and we haven't had lots of colour-only dimorphism, but he's always had two hatchies if that's the case for previous breeds:

Duotone release

Hellhorse release

Maybe he just made an oops?  I checked previous releases and we haven't had lots of colour-only dimorphism, but he's always had two hatchies if that's the case for previous breeds:

Duotone release

Hellhorse release

That could well be! In which case, as long as the color itself isn't some kind of glitch, I imagine we'll suddenly be seeing a fourth egg/second male hachling shortly...

Edited by silver_chan

i like the s2 leaf litter hatchies! was worried as the s1s were so plain. locked with the diamond ones right now so will have to get them later.

really want to see what the adults of both eggs look like though.

Oh all the hatches look so cute. Now I can't wait to see what they look like when they adult.

Where are the other ones that aren't diamonds dropping?

I can't seem to come across a single one. o.o

Try the forest, desert, and jungle for the leafy ones. I just saw them there.

I absolutely adore the stage2 litter-leafs. So CUTE!! Will definitely be grabbing some to freeze later.

Where are the other ones that aren't diamonds dropping?

I can't seem to come across a single one. o.o

Desert, Forest, Jungle

"This egg is buried in leaf litter."

Edit: ninja.gif 'd! lol

For once I didn't miss the s1 hatchies and they're both cute! Now that they're s2 the Diamond hatchies are giving me an almost "Lisa Frank" vibe with their wings and coloring. :3 And the Leafy hatchies went from fluffy bunnies to reminding me of baby goats for some reason?

Edited by Denwayasha

Late to the party but still managed to lock myself within the first five minute drop- very easy release biggrin.gif

Favored diamonds because of the stunning eggs. Hope the adults get some of that shimmer- the hatchlings so far seem dull by comparison (though still very cute!)

Leaf litters are looking adorable, as well.

This dropped on the last hour of my birthday, I got two of each! <3 <3 Anyone know what they filter as?

This dropped on the last hour of my birthday, I got two of each! <3 <3 Anyone know what they filter as?

Diamond Dragons come in between Deep Sea Dragons and Dorsal

Leaf Eaters come between Misfit Pygmies and Moonstones

They filter:

Diamonds- Deep Sea and Dorsal

Leaf- Misfits and Moonstone

I thought the diamond ones were going to be rare (because, you know, diamonds) but I've managed to grab 4 already, heh, so they can't be THAT rare...at least not YET...XP Also got 3 of the leafy ones so I'm locked now. biggrin.gif

...GAH. I really have to start naming my dragons...my backlog is getting really HUGE...D:

Edited by VioletWhirlwind

They filter:

Diamonds- Deep Sea and Dorsal

Leaf- Misfits and Moonstone

Diamonds sort between Desipise and Dorsal smile.gif

Edited by DragonLady86