TJ09

2016-09-25 - September Release

jesus i woke up to the egglocked, holding onto two eggs which i dont need for the raffle and someone went and removed all my eggs out of click sites. fun. lovely new eggs tho

Awesome release! Thank you to all involved.

The diamond egg is definitely the winner for beauty, but the 'monarch' hatchling is definitely the more beautiful baby, imo. I love the colors/markings on it. I hope the adults retain it. I can't decide if the diamond baby is red or a very intense pink...

okay which dragons hatched from which eggs????

The little pink dinos are the diamond eggs and the fluffy rabbit ones are the leaf eaters

There's no way the leaf eaters are going to be called moths. They come before Moonstone Dragons

Edited by Raptor of Dragons

I thought I'd make a speculation post so far, with information that I've gathered from scrolling through the rest of this post. xd.png

"Diamond" Dragon

Names/Nicknames so far:

༺Diamond

Habitat

༺Alpine

༺Volcano

Egg

༺Very shiny-looking, has tiny patches of pink/magenta hidden around the egg

Hatchling

༺Magenta, very T-rex looking. Has a small patch of Diamond under its neck.

Speculation:

༺Backs up the insect idea further

I'll try to keep this updated!

Thank you for this!

pink diamond im guessing or something similar to that will be their species name

they come from a diamond egg which has some pink in it and then bam pink babies

These were super easy to get, wonder where everyone is? Or maybe it's just cause there's only two.

Very curious about the pink hatchlings from a diamond egg.

i think its because there arent very many people who are active right now. i mean its sunday, people have church plus wasnt expecting a release this month thanks to halloween

~Please use /lineage/ links for growing dragons~ /Z44ob cool for new release egg i get is a z code Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

These were super easy to get, wonder where everyone is? Or maybe it's just cause there's only two.

Very curious about the pink hatchlings from a diamond egg.

Or maybe half of the people already got 3 or 4 copies of each.

[i already have 2 of each, I would take some ER cases from the AP but I'm locked rip]

i think its a mix like theres only 36 people here on this thread and in the alpine theres basically around only 20. give it time people will release theres a release going on and rush in

got 6 of the diamonds. wasn't willing to give up one of my eggs cuz i had been trying to get that one for a while now.

thanks for the release.

So... I actually decided it is best to pick up 3 of each actually, just in case of refusals.

Because I've had bad luck with refusals recently, and I have an idea of making a lyric-based lineage with my diamonds when they've grown up >.>

Leaf hatchlings are so cute! Can't wait to see them grow up.

Those diamond eggs are super pretty. The leaf litter ones are pretty too, but there's just something about iridescence that I love. Can't wait to see these babies as adults

I thought I'd make a speculation post so far, with information that I've gathered from scrolling through the rest of this post. xd.png

2nd Edition

"Diamond" Dragon

Names/Nicknames so far:

༺Diamond

༺Pink Diamond

Habitat

༺Alpine

༺Volcano

Type of dragon

these dragons are able to be bitten

༺Any type of Western Eastern, Amphiptere, etc.

༺NOT a Drake, Pygmy, Two-headed, or Non-dragon

Egg

༺Very shiny-looking, has tiny patches of pink/magenta hidden around the egg

Hatchling

༺Magenta, very T-rex looking. Has a small patch of Diamond under its neck.

Speculation:

I guess the diamond one will grow some diamonds or something, similar to how pillows are naked when first hatching, then they grow lots of fur.

༺Many people are surprised that the hatchling turned out magenta

I just noticed a diamond-colored thing on the hatchie's chest.

Edit: the diamond egg does have pink highlighting on it.

༺Magenta hatchling does have a patch of diamond on it, and the egg has hints of magenta as well. Maybe not so random anymore?

"Leaf Litter" Dragon

Names/Nicknames so far:

༺Leaf Litter

Moth

There's no way the leaf eaters are going to be called moths. They come before Moonstone Dragons

༺Autumn

༺Leaf Eater

༺Monarch (Thanks Ripan!)

Habitat

༺Coast

༺Desert

༺Forest

༺Jungle

Type of dragon

these dragons are able to be bitten

༺Any type of Western Eastern, Amphiptere, etc.

༺NOT a Drake, Pygmy, Two-headed, or Non-dragon

Egg

༺Dark brown color, like a pile of leaf litter (hence the description)

Hatchling

༺Very fluffy, reminds people of a bunny, or a moth, butterfly, or some other kind of insect

Speculation:

The autumn [hatchling] has a bunny vibe almost.

Leaf actually looks like it's fluffy.

Moth dragon? Given it's chubby, dark appearance and voracious appetite, I don't think we can completely discard the butterfly idea.

༺Fluffiness of hatchling is surprising some people

༺Speculation on if it is based on a moth, butterfly, or some other kind of insect

Plus Infinis seems to have a thing for insects.

༺Backs up the insect idea further

The leaf-litter dragons might be inspired by hickory tussock moths, since the hatchlings resemble the fluffy caterpillars and the eggs are similar to the adult moths.

༺More evidence

I'll try to keep this updated!

Thank you for this!

No problem! biggrin.gif

Edited by gusearth1

@gusearth1

How about Monarch, like the butterfly? To follow the insect idea.

Edit: Well maybe. Their caterpillars don't really look like these hatchlings. To the internet! There ought to be more kinds of butterflies or moths fitting into that sorting position.

Edited by Ripan