TJ09

2016-07-10 - July Release

Oooh, new eggs! =D Caught my 7 so I'm locked :3 Can't wait to see what the adults look like! ohmy.gif Thank you TJ and spriter(s)! happy.gif

Edited by FluffyPillow

I knew I should have tried to find a wifi spot sooner. not even a day and old eggs have filtered in? what are the descriptions of the eggs and where can they be found?

edit: Caught one in the forest just now, but I have no idea where to find the other. ^^;

Edited by Syiren

I'm happy that one of the new breeds is a hybrid. I caught two of the other new release eggs. Now I just need to wait for four of my eggs to hatch and then I can catch more.

I knew I should have tried to find a wifi spot sooner. not even a day and old eggs have filtered in? what are the descriptions of the eggs and where can they be found?

edit: Caught one in the forest just now, but I have no idea where to find the other. ^^;

One new release can be caught in the Alpine and Forest biomes.

The other new release is a hybrid: breeding a Coastal Waverunner and an Electric together may produce said dragon.

Hope this helps! ^-^

___ (Edit because I'm not posting twice)

Wow, I'm quite shocked that we have new releases, wasn't expecting any! (I'm so sorry . . . no I'm not.)

Seriously, though, they look awesome as always; kudos to TJ and everyone involved in creating these guys. <3

Egg locked, for now, grabbed two from each biome. biggrin.gif

(Hybrids are gonna have to wait because I want some CB Coastal and Electric to breed.)

Also grabbed a Xeno during my hunt so yay.

^-^

Edited by Cupup889

One new release can be caught in the Alpine and Forest biomes.

The other new release is a hybrid: breeding a Coastal Waverunner and an Electric together may produce said dragon.

Hope this helps! ^-^

That is a huge help! Thank you. happy.gif

I love that we finally have a new hybrid and its from two dragons I haven't collected in a while. Now I have a great reason to hunt for them again.

Ooh, I really like the S2 of the caveborn one(I haven't looked since when they first hatched).

Thank you for the release! I very nearly missed this, so glad I stuck with AP eggs this whole time. xd.png

And a new hybrid to boot! Nice.

Well I'm all locked up for now. I can't wait to start breeding for the hybrid once I catch some more CB parents, since my only CB electric decided to refuse her mate. stubborn lil' turds. dry.gif

Thank you TJ and Spriters. I can't wait to catch some more for the next batch. It's been the easiest event to catch new eggs in a while! happy.gif

Got a few! Thanks TJ & spriters.

It's still too early to say, but I'm hoping the CB ones might go well (in color and thematically) with Astrapis. smile.gif

Just bred one!

user posted image

Edit: Replaced with an image to save from all the clickies.

Quoting myself for the visually oriented players who want to know how to get the second egg. :3

Quoting myself for the visually oriented players who want to know how to get the second egg. :3

By the way... congrats for guessing the pair within 15 minutes of the release tongue.gif

I'm so excited for new dragons. biggrin.gif I caught 3 already and I'm so beyond thankful that the other is a hybrid.

I am also excited that we get another hybrid! I love them!

Glad to see people are still able to easily catch the new releases smile.gif I locked myself with them for now. I'll breed hybrids sometime next week.

These hatchlings are so amazing. I'm glad I grabbed as many as I could, so far this is looking to be one of my favorite dragons and we haven't seen the adults yet!

Caught a few, and bred one Hybrid for curiosity's sake, a few hours ago but now I can't seem to catch anymore. Are they still dropping? I came to this late so I hope I can still get them....

Edited by Clya

Caught a few, and bred one Hybrid for curiosity's sake, but I can't seem to catch anymore. Are they still dropping? I came to this late so I hope I can still get them....

Yep they are still dropping. I just saw one in the Forest, sitting there for a few refreshes.

Like many others, I'm surprised I was able to grab the new ones from the biomes so quickly. I just egglocked with four of the new eggs from the Alpine. I can't wait to see them hatch and grow up. I couldn't resist catching some eggs in the AP, so I'll have to wait until I unlock again to grab two more.

9PM cave time, 21 hours after the release. There are 6 users in the Forest, 14 in the Alpine, 23 in the (quite low time) AP, 467 online.

Still wondering. If this is not a very subdued release, I wouldn't know what it is.

ETA: I'm used to the excitement created by a new release, this time all sounds like "MEH" and I wonder...

Edited by NotBambi

I dunno if someone already suggested it, 'cause I might of missed it, but I think the "striking" egg might be called "Bolt" given the description and where it sorts...

By the way... congrats for guessing the pair within 15 minutes of the release tongue.gif

Thank you! I was waiting for someone else to post, but then no one was, so I started going by coloring. My first try was a deepsea and an electric, but they didn't produce an egg.

And yes, this is a very, very subdued release (even with vacations and time zone differences).

I have to agree with the subdued release. Only 14 pages of thread? This is kind of weird. Then again, I doubt anyone expected a release this weekend.

I'm now pissed at myself that I didn't collect Coastal Waverunners or Electrics. I have two Electrics, both male, and 1 male and 1 female Coastal Waverunner. So only one breedable pair. I'm really hoping to see these hybrids in the AP later.

Well, here, it's a holiday weekend so we expect things to be quiet (except at the beach!).

I did, though, snag my two caveborns. My bred ones will probably have to wait.

And here I was planning a scroll pause... tongue.gif

Finally able to get rid of the vamp-whip, so I caught another one. I need some hatchlings to grow up to grab more, though, and that won't happen for another two days about. =o

Could also finally breed some hybrids by then.

....welp, the hybrid pair set I had gave a rejection, and the other two of those I have are both male <.<

I never would have thought of using Coastal Waverunners to create a hybrid, but now that I think of it, it's a good idea. I feel like that's one of the breeds that no one really pays attention to, and to make them one-half of a hybrid's parentage will bring them into a limelight. Good idea. And I like the new hatchies. smile.gif