TJ09

2016-07-10 - July Release

So I tried to breed a hybrid, and both my Electrics refused to go near a Waverunner...is that common?

Not common, just bad luck. But you can swap those pairs around and try again next week.

I...once again...missed the egg drop release date. But that's fine because it looks like the first one isn't difficult to catch and of course the second's a hybrid. smile.gif Thanks again, TJ!

*twiddles thumbs* My eggs aren't going to hatch for another 27 hours. I'm used to hunting in the incu-hatchable AP. This is killing me!

I guess I could catch up on naming my dragons in the meantime...

I wish TJ would do his magic with the hatchies too so we could see the adults sooner. I'm really looking forward to the adults!

just when i started working on my projects again...

i think i might like the hybrids. nice strategy to get ppl to pick up more of the very common waverunner and electric breeds! move those biomes along!

catching the cave eggs first in case they go more uncommon. locked with those right now and the first ones i caught will be hatching tomorrow morning.

love the hatchies and can't wait to see the adults! thanks TJ and spriters!

Edited by spring_dragon

How funny that I just found out about this release and started hunting these dragons during an actual thunder/lightning storm!

thumbs_up.png *Cool Sound Effects, TJ!*

It certainly makes for a very immersive experience! LOL! j/k tongue.gifbiggrin.gif

Edited by BrightStarBella

It seems to want to go outside whenever there is a storm.

I feel a kinship with this dragon.

Neither one of them has dimorphism as Stage 2 hatchies, but maybe they'll surprise us like the Arias did!

I love dimorphic dragons...seeing the same dragon in 2 different poses always gives you a better idea of what the dragon is supposed to look like overall smile.gif

*twiddles thumbs* My eggs aren't going to hatch for another 27 hours. I'm used to hunting in the incu-hatchable AP. This is killing me!

I've had amazing luck with the AP today, I got a CB golden wyvern and CB Lunar Herald from there today

Edited by lindsy95

Neither one of them has dimorphism as Stage 2 hatchies, but maybe they'll surprise us like the Arias did!

I love dimorphic dragons...seeing the same dragon in 2 different poses always gives you a better idea of what the dragon is supposed to look like overall smile.gif

I doubt, considering the number of eggs shown by TJ.

How funny that I just found out about this release and started hunting these dragons during an actual thunder/lightning storm!

Likewise for me. ^^

Thanks for this electrifying surprise TJ and spriters!

Got 3 of them. I need more space for more eggs!!!

For the one that sorts between blusang and bright-breasted:

Bolt-something dragon?

Booming dragon?

Brave dragon?

Brazen dragon?

Bright blue dragon?

I doubt, considering the number of eggs shown by TJ.

Aw man...this is true!

I forgot that he didn't share any of the new Aria hatchies, only the new releases.

New release? ohmy.gif I'm always late to the party. I hope they are still dropping and I can get some.

This is a permanent release. They are still dropping. However, if you're hoping they're still mass dropping, then no; they're pretty mixed in. However, I just saw one sitting there at the drop, so they still seem plenty catchable.

I got a pair from the Alpine and a pair from the Forest relatively easily. I bred a pair, using CB male Coastal Waverunners and CB female Electrics. I tried a male Electric with a female Waverunner but they didn't produce an egg.

Those are some really beautiful eggs and hatchlings.

Thank you TJ and spriters for this wonderful event. You have all outdone yourselves once again.

I was under the impression that I owned at least 1 Coastal Waverunner, but I was mistaken.

So I need to hatch the one I was able to snag before I can breed, hopefully I don't get any refusals.

Oooooo I'm late D:

And of course, my only Waverunner //had// to refuse my only female Electric. Fun.

my little hybrid baby has hatched!

I can't wait to see how it looks all grown up so I can start some breeding plans for them.

Edited by gigglymonkey12

Three out of five of my caveborn eggs have hatched. My coastal waverunner and electric dragon have produced a hybrid egg. happy.gif For a moment, I thought that the pair might refuse or produce a non-hybrid egg.

Bred two hybrids and snagged a Striking egg pretty easily from the forest. Looks like these will be easy to get (fortunately).

I totally forgot to incubate my eggs and I was looking at them and wondering why they were not hatching laugh.gif

Now I fixed the mistake.