TJ09

2016-07-10 - July Release

And NOW to discover if the new hybrid can make like the UVs and breed back to one of the parents...

All my eggs hatched. Just waiting for my female Electric to grow up since I only had both male for Coastal Waverunner and Electric x_x;

I got a pair from the Alpine and a pair from the Forest relatively easily. I bred a pair, using CB male Coastal Waverunners and CB female Electrics. I tried a male Electric with a female Waverunner but they didn't produce an egg.

Those are some really beautiful eggs and hatchlings.

Thank you TJ and spriters for this wonderful event. You have all outdone yourselves once again.

This is how I got my Breed Eggs... (male CB Coastal Waverunner/ female CB Electric)

Awesome ...

*checks his dragons for breeding the new hybrids*

And I just realised that I only have male coastals and male electrics. Dang.

This is how I got my Breed Eggs... (male CB Coastal Waverunner/ female CB Electric)

I've done them both ways. One no egg; the rest were fine.

Finally got some free space again, tried to breed 2 of the new eggs. Both times succeded.

I'm so glad I decided to at least get 2 pair of each species.

Remember to stay on topic. This thread is about the new release dragons, not current AP catches. smile.gif

I have a decent hoard of electrics and waverunners. I was tempted to breed hybrids for the AP but I think I'll wait. Both electrics and waverunners are overpopulated, so I don't want to discourage people from raising their own.

Oh I hope you do breed them to the AP eventually. I only have one CW/Electric pair that can breed, so it's going to be slow going getting those hybrids. I'll haunt the AP for more Coastals and Electrics when I'm unlocked, but I imagine everyone is going to be after those now.

Got some cool names for my cave born babies <3 Both real words: Magnetically and Power-driven.

I can't wait to get more of these, especially hybrids! Mine are still hatching. biggrin.gif

And NOW to discover if the new hybrid can make like the UVs and breed back to one of the parents...

I really hope so. I've been able to create some fun lineages manipulating things like that with coppers and xenos.

So apparently it took me forever to realize that one of those eggs was breedable and not dropping in the cave. I kept looking everywhere in a frenzy....only to look on the Dragcave wiki and see that it was a hybrid release. -.-

Both of those egg designs are absolutely beautiful, though, and I'm really intrigued about the possibility of both of them being electric-type breeds. I have two of the hybrids and one of the regular biome release, so I'll patiently wait to see what they grow into, I suppose.

Just caught my last egg from the Forest. I'll have to start prowling the AP for the hybrids once I unlock again.

Got one each from Alpine and Forest, started hunting Electrics (apparently they've dried up) and CWs. Got 2 CWs.

Really like the blues going on in these beasts.

The hatchlings always take sooo long to grow up. I can't wait to see them! xd.png I love Electrics and I love hybrids so I'm SO excited about this release. biggrin.gif

The stage one bolt hatchling (the cb one) looks like a sausage dog.

I can't wait for TJ's hatchies to grow up. The hybrid S2's look like little griffins. wub.gif

I'm wondering if those dragons have a connection othar than the electric theme... and also who's the spriter...?

I'm wondering if those dragons have a connection othar than the electric theme... and also who's the spriter...?

I've been wondering about the spriter as well. By the way, the fact that we cannot see the spriter(s) at the bottom of the page... is that intentional or a glitch?