TJ09

2016-07-10 - July Release

You should be good. I just saw the update on Facebook and had no issue getting egg locked with the babies. tongue.gif

Yeah but my problem is I have a ton of eggs I'd really rather not let go of. Will they still be release dropping tomorrow? What I mean is dropping like they have yesterday and today as characteristic of a new release, rather than what they will do when fully intergrated with the rest.. o.o''

Damn..time for me to go abandon some eggs.

I always feel bad for abandoning eggs. xd.png

Also..the hatchlings (in the original post) are sick sad.gif

I like the new hatchling designs.

Currently locked with 3CBs and 4 Hybrids.

Thank you for the release TJ!

For the new egg that says,"You can feel the static electricity that surrounds this egg." Breed Electric Dragon + Coastal Waverunner and hope to get the egg. I got one on my first try! xd.png *Happy dances* Thank you TJ and thank you to whoever worked on these amazing dragons! Edited by Ayumi_Seto

If you have a vampire dragon you can bite the egg. There's a possibility that it will turn but your other dragons will reject it and it'll be abandoned automatically.

Theres also a chance that it'll turn into a vampire and you keep it or that it might die. So like, be wary, but that's usually what I do when I misclick an egg I don't want during new releases.

BUT if it dies you have to wait 24 hours. I'd rather wait out the 5, myself.

Also..the hatchlings (in the original post) are sick sad.gif

TJ's always get sick but never die. Don't panic !

Edited by fuzzbucket

Thanks, TJ and spriters! I'm glad I decided to check in today smile.gif

Just caught 4 Strikings and bred 4 Statics of which one has been sent to the AP smile.gif

It looks like we've got more blue in the cave. I like that!

One of my two hybrid pairings refused - not happy. So now I have 6 of the cave ones and 1 hybrid. Liking the blues a lot.

Thanks very much for the release!

I'm so happy Electrics and Waverunners are my favourite dragons

The hybrid looks a bit like a Gryphon- hopefully some of that will stick on the adult biggrin.gif I love Coastals and Electrics, so I'm excited to see what sort of adorable baby they'd make.

My excitement for the new cave egg is ramping up dramatically- that S2 is absolutely beautiful. I can't wait to see the adults.

UUUGH.

I have two pair of Electrics and Coastal Waverunners. Two rejected, and two didn't produce.

I suppose I'll have to try next week. sad.gif

Okay, so if the Alpine-Forest one sorts between Blusangs and Bright-Breasts, then it HAS to begin with "Bolt"

If the hybrid one sorts between Stones and Stripes, it HAS to begin with "Storm" but it can't be called the Storm Dragon because that's already a thing.

Yay! A new release! I just got one hybrid and one Alpine-Forest smile.gif (I like to get one of each when there is another release smile.gif) I really like the egg designs!

Got one of each so far! Yay, more electric dragons!

If the hybrid one sorts between Stones and Stripes, it HAS to begin with "Storm" but it can't be called the Storm Dragon because that's already a thing.

Actually, iirc the "storm" dragons' official names are "grey dragons."

Okay, so if the Alpine-Forest one sorts between Blusangs and Bright-Breasts, then it HAS to begin with "Bolt"

Sounds plausible, but recent dragon names have been more on the fancy side. Surely a simple Bolt or Storm Dragon would sound too pedestrian compared to Anagallis, Pyralspite, Mutamore or Magelight. tongue.gif

Really excited about the release... what a time to be hatchling-locked though rolleyes.gif

There are many other options.

For instance.... the CB one only has to start with "bo"... and actually doesn't have to do that either! It could start with "bra", or be "bright angel" or "bre..". So there are many, many options. Also Bly, Blythe, and so on and so forth....

Same for the hybrid... It might be "storm".... but it could also be "strip gold" or Striation or "stork" or "strategic" or some made-up name.

Cheers!

C4.

Hi there, i've been lost for so long

I only have one eléctric and wave¿? Dragón sad.gif and they refuse yo do something

any pair can, unfortunately, refuse to go near each other. When that happens those two will never breed to one another. You will have to get a new dragon of at least one of types.

I'm loving the looks of these hatchlings, and really hope that the gold-horned babies turn out to be Eastern dragons! Also I love the way the hybrid looks vaguely bird-like, or like a griffon.

Ohhh I love the colors of both of these! I'm egglocked with the CB ones and (ironically) one accidentally clicked Waverunner xd.png.

When I tried to breed the hybrids I just got a bunch of fail sad.gif I'll have to try again since it wasn't refusals, just no eggs. dry.gif

Thank you TJ and spriters! Perfectly timed since I had to be up all night anyway <3

Well, if this means that the new releases stop dropping as much, this means two things:

1. Finding CB horses will no longer be a nightMARE (bad pun, I know)

2. The desert will no longer be filled with Tarantula Hawks.

Edited by Cheekadee