TJ09

2016-07-10 - July Release

Judging by some comments, CB Coastal Waverunners will be on high demand in the next time... xd.png

I'm glad i have quite a lot of them (Thanks for FLOOD controll way back...)

The Hybrid hatchy locks cute with its bird like head. And i like the colours of both!

Snagged two pairs and an extra of the biome release. My only coastal waverunner rejected my electric male blink.gif

Ok, found some more in the Forest. Too bad I can't breed any hybrids yet, need to catch some CWs first. Is there only one new hybrid pairing? Oh, and any ideas what these guys are called?

Today I realized I have no Electrics and no caveborn Coastal Waverunners. xd.png

Caught a few of the new cave eggs, though! biggrin.gif

If you're lucky, maybe in a few days you'll be able to find some on the AP...I bred some of the new hybrids and realized too late that I was hatchling locked...lol..

Cool new release smile.gif Thanks TJ and everybody...caught some of the new eggs already smile.gif

Yay new release! And gorgeous eggs!

Man, I was actually awake for this one, I just wasn't online. Should have checked!

I've never been locked in less than a minute on a release day! Cool smile.gif

The eggs are purty, too. Thank you to the spriter, whoever you are!

Hi there, i've been lost for so long

I only have one eléctric and wave¿? Dragón sad.gif and they refuse yo do something

Both fortunately and unfortunately for me I'm egglocked with guardians, I managed to grab two caveborn ones though so I'm just going to be happy with my pair for now! I'm really glad that one is a breed hybrid, I love those!

The hatchling sprites look excellent! Really looking forward to seeing these guys mature thumbs_up.png

Cool new eggs! Thank you!

Caught 5 of the new ones and egg-locked myself with two misclicks... Oh well... ^^

I'll be breeding the hybrids once I've got my standard 3 1/2 CB pairs... smile.gif

Do you know if there is another way To get the hybrids?

You can catch them from the AP, but right now the only way to obtain them is to breed a coastal waverunner and an electric and hope for one.

Only to check the AP or ask someone else to breed for you. They are bred from electrics and waverunners, and that's how you get them.

I dropped a very pretty one to the AP this morning smile.gif

Edited by fuzzbucket

Try to set up a trade. smile.gif And there'll probably be some hybrid eggs on the AP in a couple of days.

ETA: Double ninja.gif 'd, lol!

Edited by walkinslow

Oh no! How did I manage to miss the first day? And the other dragons are already filtering in!! T-T

Ok thanks everyone!!!

You're such a good guys :')

Hope you have a great Day!

Oh no! How did I manage to miss the first day? And the other dragons are already filtering in!! T-T

You should be good. I just saw the update on Facebook and had no issue getting egg locked with the babies. tongue.gif

Wow saw this on facebook and caught 4 cb and bred 2 and influenced already lol Hope this means it will be a great day.

Thank you TJ and Spriters for new eggs

Got my share, annoyed cause I got a limestones too >_> Don't usually miss the events so much that other eggs are filtering in. Also have two eggs I can't abandon :c

I didn't even notice there were two of them at first. That's what I get for checking when I first wake up. Anyways, have four of the CB ones and three of the hybrids. Not too hard to catch or breed, though I did have one refusal.

I hate myself for accidentally clicking a Frostbite Dragon Egg while hunting. That just took up my last spot, and I'm egglocked for 5 hours. Oh, well. The new release looks cool so far. I am looking forward for the hybrid. Very looking forward to it. Now Electric and Coastal Waverunners are high on my priority list.

If you have a vampire dragon you can bite the egg. There's a possibility that it will turn but your other dragons will reject it and it'll be abandoned automatically.

Theres also a chance that it'll turn into a vampire and you keep it or that it might die. So like, be wary, but that's usually what I do when I misclick an egg I don't want during new releases.