TJ09

2016-07-10 - July Release

I was just able to fill my scroll with new eggs from both Alpine and Forest, even though others have started to mix in. Can't wait for them to hatch so I can try for the hybrids. biggrin.gif

Edited by Moranna

Just came in and saw we have new eggs. *does the happy dance* And one is a hybrid too. Good thing I love electrics and have collected a number of costal waverunners too.

Edited by Laura-Lana

SLOWLY managing to get some..... and YES Hybrid. I LOVE hybrids. THANK YOU for that, especially smile.gif

Some of TJ's hatchies hatched. I like the hybrid better so far, it's very cute and has nice details. smile.gif

Question: Isn't the spriter's name mentionned on the dragon's page anymore?

Edited by Aleoleo

Question: Isn't the spriter's name mentionned on the dragon's page anymore?

That's a glitch that was reported a few days ago....

Wooo new eggs! Caught the cave one and bred the hybrid one. I did electric x coastal waverunner as well.

Thanks TJ and the artists!

That's a glitch that was reported a few days ago....

Oh, I see. So I guess we have a bit more suspense than usual for this release. happy.gif

hoping my family will share their good luck with me im stuck with a locked scroll with the only two eggs that could hatch refusing to hatch.... ugh

ty so much for the new eggs tj

Managed to get one hybrid (my other CB pair failed to produce an egg dry.gif And the rest are way too messy.) and one pair of CB egg. Need to wait for some of my babies to grow up later today.

Yay! but I was going to attempt my neglected experiment tomorrow. Well that's gonna have to wait. smile.gif

Caught two them and bred two of them. One of CB pairs (Electric, Costal Wave Runner) refused and I bred a 2G hybrid and 3G hybrid.

Good luck everyone!

Thank goodness I was completely unlocked just in time for this release xd.png Got my share of eggs. I must say, I'm loving the egg sprite of the hybrid!!

-Snip, glitch already reported above.-

Edited by bluesonic1

@bluesonic: See above. It's a glitch that's been reported. None of the dragons have artist credits at the moment.

I'm happily locked. I bred three of the new hybrids then went and caught four of the ones dropping in the cave. I gotta get me some more waverunners though. I thought I had more than just three CB but I don't. Weird.

Today I realized I have no Electrics and no caveborn Coastal Waverunners. xd.png

Caught a few of the new cave eggs, though! biggrin.gif

love the new eggs

but NOT liking need to breed to get the second one ...PITY !!!!!! mad.gif

love the new eggs

but NOT liking need to breed to get the second one ...PITY !!!!!! mad.gif

No - it's wonderful. We can get lots of the cave one and breed the other later. I LOVE hybrids. It means we can all get them so easily.

Not too sure about these hatchies yet. I'll have a better idea about how I feel when they gender. I do like their little yellow sock coloring though.

Edited by Jazeki

@bluesonic: See above. It's a glitch that's been reported. None of the dragons have artist credits at the moment.

Thanks Fi tongue.gif I was too excited by the release I think, and missed the comment!

No - it's wonderful. We can get lots of the cave one and breed the other later. I LOVE hybrids. It means we can all get them so easily.

For those who already have the parents. I dont have one single CB waverunner, only electrics.

I detest hybrids.

ETA: I got one as a gift! laugh.gif

Thank you mpolo!!

Edited by danicast

I hate myself for accidentally clicking a Frostbite Dragon Egg while hunting. That just took up my last spot, and I'm egglocked for 5 hours. Oh, well. The new release looks cool so far. I am looking forward for the hybrid. Very looking forward to it. Now Electric and Coastal Waverunners are high on my priority list.

New release - I'm thrilled! Caught 2 in the Alpine, where are the others? Can't breed the hybrids cause I don't have any Coastal Waverunners, but never mind, it's great to see some new hybrid species! Big round of thank yous to everyone involved!

Beautiful looking eggs and s1 hatchies! Can't wait to see them grow! biggrin.gif

And... a hybrid you say? WOO!

Woke up to a new release! Thank you TJ and spriters!

Locked with 5 of the cave eggs and 2 of the bred ones. Can't wait to see these guys grow up.