TJ09

2016-07-10 - July Release

I'm wondering if those dragons have a connection othar than the electric theme... and also who's the spriter...?

I've also been wondering who the spriter is.

I've also been wondering who the spriter is.

I arted the biome release dragon. There will be concept art posted when it grows up later, too. o;

Well, the biome releases look nice so far. Excited to see the adults!

Edited by Dusky_Flareon

I arted the biome release dragon. There will be concept art posted when it grows up later, too. o;

Lovely! Thank you!!!

Then the dragon must be awesome! biggrin.gif

Thanks for letting us know! Beautiful work, by the way, can't wait to see it when it's all grown up smile.gif

Oooh!

Thanks for arting the pretty new dragon :3

One spriter for this release has been revealed! Thank you, birdzgoboom! happy.gif

I remember seeing one of these on the completed list a while ago, but I can't remember what the adults looked like for the life of me. I managed to breed the hybrid release so I'm happy. Thank you for the new dragon birdzgoboom. smile.gif

I remember seeing one of these on the completed list a while ago, but I can't remember what the adults looked like for the life of me. I managed to breed the hybrid release so I'm happy. Thank you for the new dragon birdzgoboom. smile.gif

People always say this even in releases when all the art has been private. xP

I... don't believe either of these were public. =o

~

I'd love to see the adults tonight but I had to get up earlier today, so I don't think I'll make it, lol.

And finally un-scroll locked with hatchies, so once I hatch some good AP grabs, I'm going to go for a few more of the cave release. o3o

~

On a related note, the artists missing on the dragons' page is being worked on and should be fixed soon. ^^

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Finally got some of the new dragons by breeding four hybrids and catching one caveborn.

For the first time in a very long time, I am totally scroll locked with mostly new releases. I'm excited to see what Birdz's dragon grows into. I'll try and wake up in time to see the adult when it immediately grows up. LOL

For the first time in a very long time, I am totally scroll locked with mostly new releases. I'm excited to see what Birdz's dragon grows into. I'll try and wake up in time to see the adult when it immediately grows up. LOL

I did that for the Radiant Angels back in 2014. I got like 3 hours of sleep that night total...

Woooorthhh iiiiit.

A new birdz dragon?

This gon be good. Now to find the best way to waste time until these babies grow up.

I'm also gonna mention that it's my nineteenth birthday in a few days. I consider these dragons, along with other July releases, to be my special gift dergs <3

Edited by rampaging wyvern

Now I have two hybrid eggs, one to be male and the other to be female. If they gender properly and when they grow up, I will do this. Then, we will see if this breed can breed back to one of the parents, like the ultraviolet dragons, as fuzzbucket had wondered. happy.gif

Oooh, fingers crossed! Birdz makes some sweet darn sprites and I really like the stormy eastern look of these guys thus far.

My guess is the other spriter is Mysfytt...? We shall see!

Picked up 3 more cbs. Puts me at 8 total. I have some things hatching/growing up soon. Maybe I'll go for an even 10 then go back to my hoarding. xP

~

Yeah, these hatch close to 4 am for me. I could stay up, but I'm visiting family, so I shouldn't and I won't. I'll see them in the morning!

Man only 6 more hours before we get to see the adults, but for me it'll be more like 8 since I have to sleep soon. Aw man I can barely wait.

Hmmm, another dragon by Birdz biggrin.gif

That reminds me...Xenowyrms were released around this time last year, and they were sprited by Birdz iirc. /plot twist

Can't wait for the adults!

I'm guessing the hybrids will be called Storm Seekers or something like that. The hatchies grow up at 10PM for me so woooo

Birdz-babies? Yesssss!!!!! (Had to go get another pair, lol. So much for saving room to try for more intriguing hydrids NAOW, after running out of breeding pairs...)

Thanks ever so much to the spriters, TJ and our lovely and charming Mods for this Release - the hatchies are adorable and I'll bet the adults will be gorgeous!