TJ09

2016-07-10 - July Release

Unlocked during the night. Caught two more. Unfortunately, my third space got taken up by a whiptail (I leaned over to set down my bowl and ended up with a dragon-y surprise!). Bit it - fortunately it didn't die, but it didn't repulse either. >_>

I have tons of ptredrakes, but I just bred all my cbs for the mass breed raffle, so no open ones to breed with yet. I'll need to grab more electrics, something I haven't done because I'm not really a fan of them. Not rushed, though, because there's always time to breed a hybrid.

For instance.... the CB one only has to start with "bo"... and actually doesn't have to do that either! It could start with "bra", or be "bright angel" or "bre..". So there are many, many options. Also Bly, Blythe, and so on and so forth....

And it may not even be a word we recognize. Bolt would seemingly fit into the... shocking theme, though, so it's a nice guess IMO (as is storm).

While the hotel seems to not be in the greatest condition, at least it has nice wifi, too bad I probably won't be able to hunt until tonight

Where do I get these (just came on sorry >w<) ?

While the hotel seems to not be in the greatest condition, at least it has nice wifi, too bad I probably won't be able to hunt until tonight

Where do I get these (just came on sorry >w<) ?

One of them drops in the forest/alpine, and the other is a hybrid from Costal Waverunner x Electric.

Oh my gosh, I got the PERFECT Code for one of these new dragons. ALMOST Zeus, but you can still see how cool of a code ZEUrg has.

Edited by Cheekadee

One of them drops in the forest/alpine, and the other is a hybrid from Costal Waverunner x Electric.

Awesome thank you! A new Hybrid, sounds intriguing! Sounds like I'll focus on getting the ones dropping instead of the breeding ones, I may also have a lack of Electrics and Waverunners so that might be a bit incentive to go after the CB ones.

Edit: What are their descriptions? (for both of them, the hybrid mostly out of curiosity)

Edited by Clya

Unlocked during the night. Caught two more. Unfortunately, my third space got taken up by a whiptail (I leaned over to set down my bowl and ended up with a dragon-y surprise!). Bit it - fortunately it didn't die, but it didn't repulse either. >_>

I have tons of ptredrakes, but I just bred all my cbs for the mass breed raffle, so no open ones to breed with yet. I'll need to grab more electrics, something I haven't done because I'm not really a fan of them. Not rushed, though, because there's always time to breed a hybrid.

And it may not even be a word we recognize. Bolt would seemingly fit into the... shocking theme, though, so it's a nice guess IMO (as is storm).

I'd say shoot it to me, but I am locked tongue.gif

Wooo, I have one of each. Will have to breed another to trade to get a mate for the hybrid I have or get another electric and waverunner, raise those and breed.

Awesome thank you! A new Hybrid, sounds intriguing! Sounds like I'll focus on getting the ones dropping instead of the breeding ones, I may also have a lack of Electrics and Waverunners so that might be a bit incentive to go after the CB ones.

Edit: What are their descriptions? (for both of them, the hybrid mostly out of curiosity)

The hybrid description: You can feel the static electricity that surrounds this egg.

The drop: This egg has a striking pattern.

The hybrid description: You can feel the static electricity that surrounds this egg.

The drop: This egg has a striking pattern.

Thank you very much!

I got lucky and caught one, and then bred one, now I can only hope that they stay dropping until later tonight!

I'm guessing the Hybrid's name is Static dragon, while the other is something like Boltshock or Boltstrike.

Anyone find another combo for the Hybrid egg? I'm curious.

Yaaaay! New Dragons and a hybrid. It was about time for another hybrid breed. wub.gif

Coatal Waverunner and Electric is confirmed maybe another combo but that sounds like it will be great once growing up into adults.

Anyone find another combo for the Hybrid egg? I'm curious.

Well, has anyone failed to produce a new hybrid egg from a correct pairing? I'm pretty sure the rates for a hybrid are super high, I only had enough to attempt for one and it succeeded. I failed when testing pillow x thunder.

This was a pretty mean thing to do to me TJ.

I was sitting in a panel at Connecticon, dressed as low res Lara Croft in Tomb Raider 1 watching the Nostalgia Critic when I saw that the new eggs were released.

(Yesterday I was dressed up as Muk from Pokemon.)

I got 7 eggs within 10 minutes of seeing that there was a release.

Well, just bred all of my available Waverunners and Electrics, so there should be five of the new hybrid popping up in the AP.

I really like the hatchlings; can't wait to see the adult sprites!

Thank you to the spriter(s) and TJ.

I'm just a bit perplexed, was expecting a lot more traffic in the cave with a new release.

Thank you to the spriter(s) and TJ.

I'm just a bit perplexed, was expecting a lot more traffic in the cave with a new release.

There was. But there was probably a lot more around the original time of release.

There was. But there was probably a lot more around the original time of release.

Oh I was in the biomes then. Still... quite quieter than usual. And considering that other eggs started mixing soon, it is even stranger. Anyway, I assume that means that everybody was able to get the eggs they needed, good for them smile.gif

As someone who was on at the time of the release, I found it to be very easy to catch all of the eggs I needed and have noticed that there is much less traffic to the site and to the thread. Consider that the Celestial release thread was at 43+ pages at around this time. My new eggs are in two sites and have a little over 300 views. And there has been a lot less discussion about eggs getting too many views or being too hard to catch even at 10+ hours since the original drop.

NEW RELEASE!! *jumps up and down*

And here I was, thinking that we actually had a pattern of releases late in the month. This broke the pattern! Oh well.

I only have one breedable coastal waverunner/electric pair, so I only got one of those so far. I'm hoping to see them in the AP in a few days. Got three of the cave ones from the alpine, and now I'm locked. Wheeee!

Loving the color scheme so far.

I noticed the low traffic when I was hunting, also. Vacation time maybe?

ETA: I hope the fact that other eggs were mixing in doesn't necessarily mean these will be rare - I'm not relishing another copper/pyralspite drop.

Edited by Ayelldee