TJ09

2016-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 10th Birthday!

Random thoughts: I hope old pinks and new pinks have a rare chance of occasionally throwing the other breed, as a shoutout to their shared past. Just chalk it up to them being closely related species. :3

Also while looking at the new sprites I wish the old pinks had been kept a bit smaller, sprite size wise, since the art looks good but they look gigantic compared to how they were before! Ah well, not a big deal (no pun intended, lol)

...Does anyone else always forget Frills aren't a desert species? I always think frilled lizard = desert, so I am always shocked anew whenever I remember this is not the case xd.png (my Frills must be a new subspecies, haha!)

You can also abandon named Hatchies now? How much I've been waiting for this.

It's been that way for quite some time now, actually. More than a few months at any rate. Personally I dislike it because I used to name some things precisely to make sure I DIDN'T abandon them xd.png

Yay! My internet connection is working (for now) and I managed to grab a few of the new eggs. laugh.gif

I think it becomes just a dream for the old bright pink dragon.

Thank you so much, Mr. TJ09 xd.png

I'm love her so much wub.gif

Happy birthday, DragonCave! biggrin.gif So many wonderful new things! I love the new lineage page wub.gif

Well I'm egglocked with assorted dragons, luckily I only need to pick up one frill and one bright pink for a gender counterpart. I'm a little sad it doesn't look like we'll be getting the store but man so many changes and new dragons and oh my ~

Also my planned zombie lineage just got a whole lot more complicated xd.png

Happy 10th Birthday, DC! I had put a note in my calendar about this date already last year and have been excited about what would happen for a while now xd.png

Egg locked atm with a Pink and Web pair plus single ones of the other new ones.

So is it confirmed Frills are breedable only? (nm, just read about Frill - Jungle => "This egg has strange markings on it.") I have ONE CB pair back from 2009!! OMG so long ago ohmy.gif Breeding will have to wait though, need second ones of the new ones first^^

Also love the new cave backgrounds and the new Zombies. Bit sad I released tons of them last October, cus they crowed my lair and looked all the same rolleyes.gif But well - next Halloween here I come tongue.gif Lineages look not as pretty as before (especially for checkers), but I guess I get used to it ,)

Edited by Kiwiana

AHHH! I'm nearly overloaded over all the awesome, unexpected changes and new realeases! Happy Birthday DC! I can hardly believe it's been around for 10 years, but I wish it many more years! ;u;

I am most stoked about the re-introduction of the Bright Pinks! But the Frills also are very welcome. And all these new releases look really promising! I just hope all of them are withing the common range (even though I know the vast majority of breeds are, yet I always have that nagging worry! xd.png ), because I'll be super busy collecting them.

I wish everyone luck with catching eggs! I'm already egg-locked with nearly one of each (darn tricky Frilled, I couldn't figure out the egg description). biggrin.gif

Egg locked with all new ones, including one Bright Pink/Aria! No Frill, but that will come smile.gif

And all incubated. A few influenced smile.gif A few days and I can catch a few more of these ones, I hope biggrin.gif

Edited by Sheriziya

Well, that's me happily locked xd.png Ended up with 2 Aria, 2 Blue drakes, 2 Green Drakes and 1 mottled red, all influenced and incubated. happy.gif Just need to grab one more mottled, a pair of two-heads and a Frill pair when these all hatch on Monday, then it's low-time egg hunting! biggrin.gif

WOW! WOW! WOW! I'm so excited! ninja.gif This the most amazing birthday surprise ever! wub.gif

Slow connection and my little son is sick, so unfortunately I don't have much time to hunt.. Hopefully I'll be able to catch some in the next days 😞 (or someone help me) 😋

By the way, Happy birthday Dc, and thanks TJ!

Is it correct the Action log only goes back to January 2012? Cause I've got dragons since 2009 smile.gif

It's the same for me, here since 2009 but the log only goes back to 2012, so I guess that's when it started recording our scroll actions.

I'm so thrilled about finally being able to get a bright Pink - or Aria, as they're now called. wub.gif Got as many as I could. And my daughter, who usually doesn't add to her hoard, did the same.

We're also quite frilled about the Thrilled dragons. wink.gif Or the other way round.

And, for once, my daughter didn't complain about a sprite update. Both the Arias and Frills look great. I'm so getting myself a hoard of male Frills now, they're nothing short of amazing. And so excited about what the male Arias will look like...

Oh, wait, there're other breeds? Well, they'll have to wait for now.

Egglocked now with three of the new breeds. Still missing the blue Drake and the re-released Frills and Pinks.

Oh well, I'll just have to hope that they don't turn out to be like Coppers... ^^;;

I hope so too! I am egglocked and I only have some of the blue drake eggs and one bright pink egg. I still need to grab the two new dragon eggs, the other drake egg, and the frills egg.

Old Pinks !

I can die happy.

Happy birthday dragon cave! Very happy they brought back bright pinks and frills rolleyes.gif

How long will this event go for?

Going to bed after this last hourly drop.. I'm so tired ;w; just give me one frill pls

Happy birthday DC.

Went hunting ice dragons in Alpine and found literally nothing, heh. Except the cool new background.

Saw, but didn't get, a CB Frill in the Jungle 😃

Edited by lilysally

Yay for fun updates!

And I'm happy to have Bright Pinks (well.. Arias ;) ) and Frills back, I've missed them. *smile*

I'm curious though... (and sorry if this has been asked already, used the search function but didn't find anything) will Arias still be able to have 'regular' Pink children? And if so; will if be 50/50 or rarely a regular Pink or...?

Just thinking about my lineages that are made of Pinks with Arias as a 'base' in the first generation and wonder if I need to give those up now? *tilts head and smiles*

Edited by Dragonwolf

Has anyone managed to get a CB Frill? Haven't seen any in the Jungle the time I've been hunting there o___0

user posted image

Great job - I love the new cave-sites.

Got my new eggs - and an extra Aria - but I miss the frill.

I'm so happy that this two dragons are back.