TJ09

2016-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 10th Birthday!

I'm interested to see what the new Zombies look like on my scroll, come on Halloween xd.png.

I'm very interested in the new zoimbies too, specially after TJ say that he have plans for them, I'm really curious. Plus, I only have 1 type of zombie in my scroll, there are many others that I want.

A million thanks, TJ and the rest of Dragon Cave's staff. smile.gifbiggrin.giflaugh.gif I can't imagine a better gift on this occasion than the return of the retired breeds, especially the Frills. And the new site updates are great!

The new breeds are really pretty, too. The Nexus Dragons somehow remind me of thorny devils (Moloch horridus) or some other kind of spiky, blunt-headed lizard. I love the whimsical appearance of the Candelabras and Morphodrakes, though for some reason I interpreted the latter's design as evoking a feathered, "tropical bird" motif before the name clued me in that it was based on a morpho butterfly. And I like the spindly, prickly simplicity of the Tarantula Hawk Drake; the sprites look a bit two-dimensional, but in a good way, like an image of a heraldic dragon come to life.

Edited by Pangaea

Thank you to everyone involved in this awesome birthday celebration, it's been a blast! smile.gif

Edited by stagazer_7

Well, another year has come and gone and with such a lovely event. I had a blast and hope I could say the same for everyone else as well, once more. Thank you all to those who worked on making this event possible for Dragon Cave. ;3; Happy birthday DC. (So close to my own a week from now! ;3; )

laugh.gif Belated thanks from me too..

I have a pair of cb frills. For those as ocd about collections as me you'll have an idea how much of an itch that scratched..

It was 50/50 that year of the Christmas Tree Decorating.. Between holly and frill.. So happy now hindsight went right for once

Been a part time dc junkie for 9 years now.. Wow, That's longer than I've been in most places I've lived!

Well done TJ and well done team.. Its been amazing watching you grow

xxN

Edited by nerys

tremendous thanks for this year's b-day event <3 stocked up on frills (and looking forward to getting some arias) c:

love all the new dragons and especially love that the frills are back! i was always sorry i missed out on them.

on the other hand i don't really like the new lineage trees tongue.gif i like the idea but as i love even gen lineages i don't like how they look now.. could this be an option in the account settings to either have the new trees or the old ones?

Just over two years ago, certain that we WOULD get Frills back, I named two Flamingos as name holders. Now, those names are proudly on the dragons they were meant for.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/2SyKE

http://dragcave.net/lineage/qVA0j

Thanks again, TJ and everyone for making my biggest DC birthday wish come true-- Frills and Arias back where they belong.

As dragons are maturing, this topic is closed. Please see SD for discussions.