TJ09

2016-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 10th Birthday!

I got two each of the regular eggs, one each of the drake eggs, and one re-release bright pink/Arias (influenced male since I have an original CB female). I have a pair of CB Frills from the original release so they were lower priority for me - and I'm glad since those seem tough to get (for now) - but I am excited to do checkers with them now!

I'm excited about the new drake egg size and the rereleases. The new background/map art is quite nice, too. smile.gif

Happy birthday, DC!

These eggs are very pretty!

Thank you for finally bringing Frills and Old Pinks back! I am so thrilled about the Frills especially. wub.gif The new lineage view looks wonderful too!

Happy Birthday DC!

I can't believe I've seen the rise, decline, extinction and revival of two whole breeds... aND NEW ZOMBIES THANK YOU SO MUCH!! Halloween's gonna be a bloody mess but gonna be worth it!

Happy 10 years, and here's to 10 more biggrin.gif

/throws Decaraptors to celebrate

Has anyone managed to get a CB Frill? Haven't seen any in the Jungle the time I've been hunting there o___0

I saw quite a lot of them during the last hourly drop, but I was too slow to catch them... So yes, they are dropping, and some people manage to catch them. wink.gif

What a thing to wake up to.

Seriously happy about a lot of these. Love the lineage view update; you might not think so but it looks great even with spirals (which was my immediate concern, I admit!). Like, super great. Very nice aesthetic. smile.gif

The new frills look fantastic. I'm glad to know they're back - and how handsomely they've returned. I tip my hat to the spriters who tweaked them, job well done!

The Arias look pretty good - the sprite looks a bit large compared to the original, but pfffs, that's not even a complaint. Really nice sprite update here, too! *whistles sharply*

The drake egg size update made me unreasonably happy. It's wonderful to see that two of the new releases are going to be drakes, too, that's really exciting! I'd love to be able to pair Ochredrakes and Glaucus drakes with something else that looks gorgeous, really looking forward to seeing what these will turn out as.

Action log pagination: Yes! Wonderful, thank you. biggrin.gif

Action page revamp: OH BOY, YES. That's so awesome. smile.gif

And of course I changed my account settings to view pending descriptions. I wonder if they're marked differently? (No one has to answer that, I realise I can just look and see. biggrin.gif)

Meanwhile, the zombies thing is awesome, but is going to keep me busy for a while, so I shake my fist at you for that one. (But with appreciation, of course.) The wyrm zombie looks like so much musthave you wouldn't believe it.

Edit: Oh no! Just saw the Gilded Bloodscales got changed. Well, I guess you can't have everything. They used to be some of my favourite sprites, now they're significantly less exciting for me. Maybe they'll be more exciting for someone else, though...

Edited by pinkgothic

Happy Birthday dc! I will incubate my eggs and hope I can catch some more, but at the moment I am sadly egg locked. smile.gif

Happy 10th birthday, DC!

Whoa, Bright Pinks and Frills are back, that's amazing! Also love the new eggs. And the new drake eggs. And the new action log (little bug though: If I click on "Last", it tells me "Nothing to see here. There are no actions to display. You can only view actions that have occurred in the past 30 days.")

Frills are hard to catch, hope I'll get some later in the day. Currently I'm locked with 3 jungle drakes, one desert drake, a bright pink and two eggs that will hatch later.

Finally managed to catch a pair of old pinks, and now I'm egglocked, so the rest of the new species will have to wait (I'm still missing the webbed drakes and the Frills).

BTW, where do people see the new sprites for Frills and Bright Pinks? In my encyclopedia there are still the old entries...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Thank you for the amazing updates!

The only minus is the amount of eggs! I got egg locked and had to pass on one of the breeds -sulk-

I didn't wanna abandon any of my eggoos, so um, well, I only picked up one of the Drakes so far.

This evening I hope to catch another new egg when one of them hatches.

I love the new Drake eggs size! Also, the backgrounds for each of the biomes are really darn awesome as well. Thanks so much for the update, its a really exciting one for someone who just joined a few months ago.

And of course I changed my account settings to view pending descriptions. I wonder if they're marked differently? (No one has to answer that, I realise I can just look and see. biggrin.gif)

Yes, they are labelled pending user description.

O_O the action log is so huge now, i had no idea all of this remained recorded!!!!!!!!!!!!! Won't this strain the servers? O: my goodness what an unexpected update! I'll stroll down such a huge memory lane! If the log went all the way back to 2008, it's quite possible i would have finally known the original names of my very first 2008-2010 dragons who got unnamed due to my huge 1 year hiatus somewhere back then tongue.gif that sure would have been quite a surprise. Thank you for this! Can't wait to see how the userbase is going to get accustomed to the new lineage view! Myself included laugh.gif

Edit: "Viewing 2,401 to 2,500 of 20,854" 8))))))))))))) i love this action log my goodness

Edited by Mlu

Finally managed to catch a pair of old pinks, and now I'm egglocked, so the rest of the new species will have to wait (I'm still missing the webbed drakes and the Frills).

BTW, where do people see the new sprites for Frills and Bright Pinks? In my encyclopedia there are still the old entries...

They have changed on the scrolls of users who have the original releases. Check the encyclopedia helpers thread for some links. smile.gif

Happy Birthday, DC! Thank you for all these 10 years of raising dragons, TJ.smile.gif It's a really GREAT work.

I'm happy with Frills and Old pinks and all the updates.smile.gif Lineages look a bit unusually for me now, but I think I'll get used to it.

This is so cool!

Still egg locked, and will be again soon, but I should be able to catch some today! (I hope!)

Along with all these updates, did Gilded Bloodscales get a sprite update too??

user posted image ---> user posted image

user posted image ----> user posted image

Mmmm now I got all the eggs and I'm egglocked

I can't wait for my Frill and Aria dragon to hatch <33 And I can't wait to see how the dragons will turn out

Thanks for this awesome update!