TJ09

2016-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 10th Birthday!

Aria/Bright Pink - Jungle => "This bright egg has a warm shell."

Frill - Jungle => "This egg has strange markings on it."

Unstable Pink (2-heads) - Alpine, Volcano => "This dense, crystalline egg seems dangerously unstable."

Mottled Red - Coast, Jungle => "This mottled red egg almost glows from within."

Web Drake - Desert => "A delicate web-like pattern decorates this egg’s shell."

Blue Drake - Jungle => "A few bright markings decorate this egg’s shell."

New page quote, some info added. ^^ Please quote along and add more info if you can!

Woohoo finaly DC became more friendly to all the people ~ those who are old players and the new ones, allowing us to collect breeds not being able to before ♥

New eggs; AHHHH! Not enough egg slots! xd.png So two new drakes, one that could possibly be a two-headed because I saw someone say it couldn't be bit, and one possibly normal because it comes up as bite-worthy on my scroll.

You can see from the hatchie, it definitely has two heads. xP

OLD PINKS AND FRILLS HOW I HAVE MISSED YOU SO! <333 Thank you so much TJ and spriters for listening to our pleas! The new pink art isn't what I was expecting, but it's very cute, and I love the revamped female frills! Male's view is a bit too front on for my tastes, and I do miss the old hatchies, but ah well, I'm just glad to have 'em back. Happy collecting to those who are getting them for the first time! biggrin.gif

Lineage update, hmm, will take some getting used to, but I appreciate that it's a fairly mild update. smile.gif

New biome art looks great! Also loving the action log / description / no extra day changes, all great stuff. biggrin.gif I do wish, however, that our breeding cooltime had been changed to "can breed again on (insert date and time here)," as it's been vague for literally ten years now and rather annoying. >__< Also wish we'd have gotten that elusive extra egg slot, ah, wishes... xd.png

As exciting as new zombies art (new looks great!) I fear how long it will take me to get them. I had like, one of 10 turn last year. ;____; </3

Also yaaas new breeds, and a big sigh of relief that it wasn't a whole ten, I think I'd have died xd.pngD

THANK YOU DC, hERE'S TO MANY MORE! <33

Great to have the formerly retired breeds back. Kudos for that.

The new lineage tree isn't that great for paired-name-lineages, though. At some future point, an optional old view would be appreciated.

Happy birthday, DC.

Edited by Rally Vincent

Yay so much new-ness biggrin.gif Love it!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DC

Thanks team on a fab job!

You can see from the hatchie, it definitely has two heads. xP

It was still an egg as I was typing that up xd.png

I get the feeling the little mottled reds are gonna look good with Spirit Wards...

Ooooh I just saw the new lineages in action. I love them! No more watching long/short names, because everything is so neat now! biggrin.gif Really happy with this!

Happy birthday DC! I'm so excited for all the new releases and re-releases as well as all the other updates! biggrin.gif

Did anyone get a frill yet? They are, like, impossible to catch! blink.gif

Woot! Happy Birthday!

Cave is overrun and I don't have room for more eggs. Gods, this will be.. interesting.. xd.png

Nope, and no Bright Pinks, either. sad.gif They're far too popular. Hope they'll be common.

My guess is it's because old ones are still counting towards the ratios, unlike the new breeds. Hopefully it'll calm down in time. D:

Hey, does anyone have a list of all the new zombies yet? smile.gif

Nope, and no Bright Pinks, either. sad.gif They're far too popular. Hope they'll be common.

They used to be caveblockers, so fingers crossed!

Phew! Got at least one of each new breeds & one Bright Pink (my very first CB one despite being an "old player"). Egglocked & now impatient for hatching time so I can grab more! Really loving the drakes especially.

Someone in DC chat caught a frill so they ARE dropping!

Someone in DC chat caught a frill so they ARE dropping!

Yeah, they're definitely dropping. I keep seeing them fly by. :x

So happy that I have old frills, no need to focus on them right now. And finally I can get CB old pinks))