TJ09

2016-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 10th Birthday!

The Arias are incubatable, which begs the question of whether they will have dimorphism. I made mine male to find out…

I just can't stop thinking about the Zombies. Though I was very in love with the previous sprite, I just want to catch/raise them all!!! Right now! biggrin.gif All of mine are wingless westerns since I had developed a certain grudge against Water Horses back then... I really want the zombie sea creature and most definitely the wyrm one! I really do hope we won't be limited to 5 kills next Halloween...

Finally got one of each of the new eggs. Now I can back to my duties xd.png

Good luck everyone hunting these and have a nice day!

I CAUGHT MY FIRST EVER BRIGHT PINK OMG OMG!!!!!!! I was hoping to see them again for so long and now they're back, and so are the frills! I was so sad that I didn't catch them while they were first here, but now they're back and I'm so happy!!!

The Arias are incubatable, which begs the question of whether they will have dimorphism. I made mine male to find out…

Frills actually have dimorphism mentioned in the first post. Arias don't, so my guess would be that sprites are not dimorphic.

OMG, I just checked my action log - "Viewing 1 to 100 of 33,678". Gaaaaahhhhh! laugh.gif

SO cool.

ETA: Hi, Shely. smile.gif

Edited by walkinslow

TJ has hatchlings!

The unstable hatchling kinda reminds me of those small, cute little dragons from HTTYD. Terrible terrors. I like that. =p

The red egg hatchling, I like. Cute.

Nothing to say on the drake hatchlings. xP

I just saw all the Zombie variations, and I checked my scroll to find out I have only one adult type of zombie, and two hatchie types. Come Halloween there will be a bloodbath on my scroll for years to come smile.gif

I just noticed that my action log extends back to 2012. That's when I lost all of my dragons' names and now I can see that I haven't managed to remember all of them correctly when renaming them. This is so strange. biggrin.gif

New drakes!!!! And drake eggs!!! I love drakes!

Exciiiiiiiiiiite *throws confetti around* biggrin.gif Happy birthday, DC!

Happy Birthday, DC!

So many wonderful gifts! Thank you, TJ! I especially adore the return of the original Pinks and Frills.

I never had a chance to grab those, and I'm very much looking forward to completing my scroll. smile.gif

The only thing that would have made this the absolutely, super duper perfect DC birthday would have been the addition of an 8th egg slot - so that we can finally collect pairs, when so many new eggs are dropped at the same time.

Oh well, I guess I can dream on on that one... smile.gif

Nevertheless, all the rest is absolutely fantastic! smile.gif

"Aww... It’s a cute baby dragon. It likes to be left alone."

Same laugh.gif

They're all really cute I think the 2 headed is my favorite so far which is weird because I'm usually not a fan of them :x

Is anyone else missing their breed description and or user made description for their so bies? Because whatever TJ did wiped my adult zombie's user made description away and that makes me somewhat upset sad.gif

OMG, I just checked my action log - "Viewing 1 to 100 of 33,678". Gaaaaahhhhh! laugh.gif

SO cool.

ETA: Hi, Shely. smile.gif

Hiiiiii <3

Oh so we can now see how many descriptions are there in total? COOL!!

Seems like each breed type will have a variant. Western, wyvern, wyrm(?), etc. Some of the sprites are here.

Thank you, AGYK! smile.gif

"Aww... It’s a cute baby dragon. It likes to be left alone."

This is me before my morning coffee.

Oh em gee I didn't expect my Saturday to start like this.

And 10 years already? Wow! Happy birthday!

Edited by Sophiera

Is anyone else having problems catching the dense eggs? They stop dropping in Alpine after 30 second, no more. And I haven't managed to get a Pink with all the people in Jungle... Way too many thing are dropping there currently (and way too much people are hanging around). Haven't even seen a Frill.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DRAGON CAVE!

Holy smoke, this update is HUGE! ohmy.gif Thank you, TJ, spriters and all DC staff! laugh.gif

The return of the retired dragons; My jaw dropped when I read this part. I knew it was a possibility that had been thrown about before, but it's still amazing to see it implemented.

Lineage update; ehhhh. Not sure how I feel about this one :| I like it on normal lineages - though spirals and stairs look a bit weird - but it kinda makes song lineages look....off. Still, it's more just a case of needing time to get used to it.

Biome art/New map; AWESOME! I can't see it right now due to being on a mobile device, but I can't wait to see them on my PC! And the new map looks brilliant!

Brain munchers; .....Welp. I'm gonna be putting a TONNE of effort into getting zombies this year. And this gives hope to those of us who want the Vampire extension.

Drake eggs; So, really just an aesthetic change? Cool.

Other stuff; Abandoned eggs got an extra day? I had no idea that was a thing.... unsure.gif

New eggs; AHHHH! Not enough egg slots! xd.png So two new drakes, one that could possibly be a two-headed because I saw someone say it couldn't be bit, and one possibly normal because it comes up as bite-worthy on my scroll.

Man, you guys are spoiling the users today xd.png I'm wondering if this release will be longer than normal because of how many "new" dragons are dropping.

Did the Frill eggs get a sprite update too? I haven't seen any yet, and am curious xd.png

I'm really happy to see the retired breeds returning once more. It's been a long time coming and it'll be great seeing them on scrolls and hatcheries again! I caught the pink egg before looking at the news post and did a double-take.

I'll miss the cartoony undead dragons for their likening to old, corny zombie flicks, but the new guys are pretty sleek. I like that the standard zombie's missing leg is a lot more noticeable now, and it's nice to have more incentive to make more around Halloween again.

Would've been great to get that 8th egg slot now though! I don't know what new release to focus on catching =P