TJ09

2016-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 10th Birthday!

THANK YOU DC!!!!

I have never had any Frills or Arias and now I can! I love the new lineage view too smile.gif

Does anyone see the new Volcano/Alpine releases? The crystalized pink egg? I've only seen those two biomes empty so far. Also I adore the new design for each biome background. smile.gif

Happy Birthday Dragon Cave!

So happy for the return of Frills and Pinks.

Edited by blackhilllife

Not to sure, but for me I think it shows the two new sprites on the left, and the third on the right is the old sprite. I think?

I don't know, it might be an alt still. Look at the Frills on the currently being released page on the wiki. You will need to scroll down to the Frills. It shows two sprites. Old one is Female (yay I adore the old sprites) and the new one is Male.

Edited by WaterDroplet

These are amazing updates!!! I love the new biome backgrounds omg

Happy Birthday DC! biggrin.gif

Wow, those are such great updates! Can't believe we'll get a chance to get Frills and Bright Pinks/Arias now!!!

Thanks to all who had a hand in putting this together!

I'm egg locked, but still browsing and admiring the new biomes. I've noticed that Frill eggs seem to vanish faster than CB Golds. I sat in the biome and clicked every one I saw, but never even got the overburdened message letting me know I might have got the egg. It always said "someone else has taken blah blah". Are Frills going to be super rare or is this probably just a "hoarders stocking up" thing? laugh.gif

I'm happy with what I did manage to get (4 Bright Pinks, one crystal, and one mottled, I'll get the blue drakes later) but I'd like a Frill when these hatch. blink.gif

I joined just after the bright pinks were discontinued and was able to get a messy frill. I really want to catch one, and been at it for over 5 hours.

I did not see a single Frill this drop. I guess they'll be rare

Edited: After 6 hours, I actually got a Frill! smile.gif

Now I can actually go and appreciate the new backgrounds. Thanks to the spriters for their hard work.

Edited by Dame_Jedi

This....is the greatest day of my life. Aeons ago, before the Pinks were retired, and before I started seriously collecting, I decided to just keep the dragons I thought were 'fancy'. I released my Pink...and to this day its the only Dragon save a Neglected I dont have.

I joined just after the bright pinks were discontinued and was able to get a messy frill. I really want to catch one, and been at it for over 5 hours.

I did not see a single Frill this drop. I guess they'll be rare

Pity. I love Frills. They're so unique. I love BPs more, but Frills are just so amazing. They'd make such superb lineages with Gaia Xenos! Tried again at clicking, but never saw the overburdened message. These things fly faster than light! laugh.gif

My brother managed to catch a Frill. Grrr. I always see that some one else has already taken it when I try. But I'm locked anyway.

I see them a lot though, they just get snatched up super fast

Edited by WaterDroplet

Call me stupid but I just noticed that the Valkemare map is updated too. Looks fancy!

Amazing!! Thank you for all the updates, TJ and artists! Now off to try to catch some eggs.

Edit: Oh yes, and happy birthday DC!

Edited by inlaterdays

Happy b-day DC!

*confetti*

And wow! Thank you for all these events, TJ!

And of course for everything you do for DC!

Edited by beiningtian

After 7 hours of hunting, I finally grabbed 2 Frills and 4 Old Pinks!! biggrin.gif Now I'm happily egglocked.

Edited by tsukinoyoru

Does anyone have a full list of the zombie sub types? I am really curious what they all look like :3

Found it in the zombie success stories thread, thank you Moonlightelf

user posted image

Edited by Asketil

Awesome birthday surprises and release. Very cool to see the old dragons return. Caught one of everything. Can't wait to see what the new eggs grow in to. <3

Now egglocked. I accidentally grabbed three of the mottled red egg, so now I have to wait five hours before I can try for one of the desert eggs.

A huge congratulations to Odeen and Infinis on their respective releases! I'm glad the 'mottleds' get to share the release with such pretties.

Also, another huge congratulations (aaaand thank-you!) to Odeen, Lythiaren, and birdzgoboom for your updates hitting the site! Very excited for the new sprites to be available.

Also I'm really, really excited to be able to finally collect my own sprites year-round :D

Thank you, TJ!