TJ09

2016-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 10th Birthday!

It's a freaking warzone trying to get a Frill. 2 hours and over 2 dozen Frills and I couldn't get a single one. Worse yet, I got two Drakes that I can't even try to repulse. :/ I hope I can grab one, but it's not looking too likely.

DC Birthday overload! Oh man, having joined a bit after the Frills had been retired, I am really glad they are back. Of course, can't try for any right now as I am currently egglocked, but not much of a problem.

Finally caught a Frill. I'm thrilled. smile.gif Also all of the new hatchlings look lovely!

So I think I got one of each new dragon, but I am not sure. what are the egg descriptions for the Arias and Frills? Maybe I grabbed one and didn't know it xd.png

I saw a Celestial dragon O: noo others can't be mixing in already! It's too soon. But granted, that's the only one dragon i've seen get mixed into the new release during an hour of hunting, so it's likely still ok.

So I think I got one of each new dragon, but I am not sure. what are the egg descriptions for the Arias and Frills? Maybe I grabbed one and didn't know it xd.png

Aria: This bright egg has a warm shell.

Frill: This egg has strange markings on it.

Arias is: This bright egg has a warm shell.

Frills is: This egg has strange markings on it.

I have tried and failed to catch a Frill. dry.gif

I remember getting an Aria and Frill at the very beginning--it's great to see others able to collect them once again, and especially with such nice sprite revamps!

Just one more new egg to collect. Thank you for all the awesome changes and happy birthday DC!

I saw a Celestial dragon O: noo others can't be mixing in already! It's too soon. But granted, that's the only one dragon i've seen get mixed into the new release during an hour of hunting, so it's likely still ok.

If you were in the Jungle at the time, I saw that Celestial too and panicked momentarily. laugh.gif It's the only normal egg I've seen though, so fingers crossed it was just a fluke. biggrin.gif

Ah ok so I haven't gotten them yet. Explains why the Jungle has been so busy xd.png Thanks guys.

Aria/Bright Pink - Jungle => "This bright egg has a warm shell."

Frill - Jungle => "This egg has strange markings on it."

Unstable Pink (2-heads) - Alpine, Volcano => "This dense, crystalline egg seems dangerously unstable."

Mottled Red - Coast, Jungle => "This mottled red egg almost glows from within."

Web Drake - Desert => "A delicate web-like pattern decorates this egg’s shell."

Blue Drake - Jungle => "A few bright markings decorate this egg’s shell."

New page quote, some info added. ^^ Please quote along and add more info if you can!

bumping this info for general edification poptartFINALTINY.gif

*screams in excitement*

Okay okay wait wait wait.

How long will the event go on? I wanna get the newbies and the returns.

Ah ok so I haven't gotten them yet. Explains why the Jungle has been so busy xd.png Thanks guys.

your welcome! Yeah, 77 people in the jungle right now. it even got up to 96 when I was trying to catch an Arias

I saw a Twitter post about this late last night, checked to see what was up, and proceeded to scream loudly in an IRC channel I have with my friends because FRILLS.

In the words of my friend who hasn't been on DC since before the Frills were discontinued in the first place:

[01:09:12] Keileon AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA FRILLS ARE BACK ON DC

[01:10:08] Starr|Ipod WHAT

[01:10:13] Nate Even I realize that that's a big deal

*screams in excitement*

Okay okay wait wait wait.

How long will the event go on? I wanna get the newbies and the returns.

There is no reason to believe that this is not a permanent release, so you should have plenty of time to collect all you want of them. smile.gif

I'm super fuzzy lost - 2 old sprite re-releases and how many new egglets need to get?

I'm super fuzzy lost - 2 old sprite re-releases and how many new egglets need to get?

4 smile.gif - two Drakes, a two-headed, and a normal dragon

4 smile.gif - two Drakes, a two-headed, and a normal dragon

Thank you very much!

Does anyone have a full list of the zombie sub types? I am really curious what they all look like :3

Found it in the zombie success stories thread, thank you Moonlightelf

user posted image

looks like i have a new dragon to hoard smile.gif

THE FRILLS ARE BACK?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!

user posted image

And the old pinks?!

And new zombies?! And new dragons?! and just....just....so much more?!

*faints*

I just saw TJ's hatchies. They all show a lot of promise. Can't wait to see the adults.

Have the Arias gotten an updated hatchie sprite as well? I kinda liked the old one.

I am not thrilled with the Gilded Bloodscale update, but since I am not doing much with them anyway it is okay.

Again, Happy Birthday DC and congratulations to TJ for 10 years! It has been quite a ride for the time I have been here and I look forward to what the future will hold.