TJ09

2016-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 10th Birthday!

Anyone experiencing seeing absolutely 0 eggs for 20 minutes while continuously refreshing?

Did catch 2 new eggs before that dryspell, but I was hoping to catch at least one of each new egg and perhaps a Bright Pink (aria) since I don't have that one yet. I already have a CB frill from years ago smile.gif

Noope, not all biomes. But kinda.

The red "unstable" eggs are in Alpine and Volcano only.

The red "mottled" eggs are in the Jungle

The blue drake eggs are in the Jungle

The green drake eggs are in the Desert

I think the red mottled one is dropping in another biole also, just can't remember

Thanks! I know where to hunt now smile.gif

Edited by Sheriziya

I wouldn't worry about it so much. The new release ratios will calm down here probably sooner than people think. You'll be seeing more and more frills and arias as time passes. Besides, they're out permanently. You've got plenty of time to catch as many pairs as you want.

Or it will be another case of Coppers or Xenos. sad.gif

And I just saw my first Frill, and the cave went down when I clicked...

Will the maintenance be over soon?

What maintenance? I still see the biomes when refreshing (even with hard refresh)...

Quoted again, with descriptions added. wink.gif

Just gonna post this from time to time if no one minds.

Locations of new eggs (not 100%)

Please expand upon if you can.

Note: Arias have not dropped in awhile.

Note: I myself have not seen any eggs in the Forest.

Aria/Bright Pink - Jungle => "This bright egg has a warm shell."

Frill - ???

Unstable Pink (2-heads? can't be bitten) - Alpine, Volcano => "This dense, crystalline egg seems dangerously unstable."

Mottled Red - Coast, Jungle => "This mottled red egg almost glows from within."

Web Drake - Desert => "A delicate web-like pattern decorates this egg’s shell."

Blue Drake - Jungle => "A few bright markings decorate this egg’s shell."

Bump. o3o

Happy Birthday DC! And OMG, what a gift this is! I am crying, literally crying with the BP's/Arias and Frills coming back and the new art, map, and breeds! Everything! This is amazing! Thank you everyone who helped in this and TJ, especially to you.

Frills are officially in the Jungle, at least. I clicked one right when the maintenance happened.

very, VERY rare.

Ah! Hurry up Downtime! I was in the middle of trying to breed my lone Aria. Since mine from years ago is CB and so are my 3 grown Frills I'm not going to worry about catching those right away and instead focus on the new ones. So far all I've got is a blue "bright markings" Drake, the other three newbies are being snapped up super fast! o.o

I totally forgot today is DC's Birthday (not to mention my 11 year wedding anniversary), I love the new eggs, hopefully I'll be able to get some, yay for bringing back the old pinks and the frills, and I love the new background on the biomes.

Frills are officially in the Jungle, at least. I clicked one right when the maintenance happened.

very, VERY rare.

I am not overly thrilled with jungle as habitat....that is where horse dragons are found and they share a description. Ochres are forest and skywings are coast. I'd have preferred a different biome if possible.

Happy Birthday DC !

I didn't realize it was DC's birthday today.

and of course I had to be really busy today gah

trying to catch some on 5 minute drops, but they seem to be disappearing even faster than the usual new-release drops !!

Hope I can catch some other types soon smile.gif

The new cave backgrounds are so beautiful. My jaw hit the floor. Well done, Nakase, I am in awe of your talent. (In Firefox, you can right-click -> View Background Image to see the whole scene.)

The new Zombies are terrifying, probably the scariest dragons on DC now (a crown I previously gave to the Desipis). The rotting flesh, the red eyes... *shivers* I now regret I never really got into Zombie-making; I only have two on my scroll. sad.gif I will certainly be busy this Halloween obtaining as many as I can.

Edited by Tecca

Happy Birthday draon cave! smile.gif

wow - I am so so happy - this is a great 10th birthday gift *cuddles bright pink egg* wub.gif

Happy Tenth!

And unusually I've managed to nab most of the new breeds already - just one left to go...

I am not overly thrilled with jungle as habitat....that is where horse dragons are found and they share a description.  Ochres are forest and skywings are coast.  I'd have preferred a different biome if possible.

Well, the only other place they would make sense would be the forest and--

wait

:|a

Edited by Lythiaren

Happy birthday DC !

I was so surprised this morning when I went to check the biomes and saw all the new graphics ! I've always wanted a chance to adopt some of the old, retired dragons. Thank you for bringing them back and to everyone involved ! Its beautiful biggrin.gif

Got 4 of the Crystallines and 3 of the Mottled Reds. Drakes usually seem to be less popular, so I'm hoping to go back and grab those when these hatch.

Also: Yaaaaay for Brights and Frills being back! Thank you for agreeing to that latter, Lythiaren <3

Locations of new eggs (not 100%)

Please expand upon if you can.

Note: Arias have not dropped in awhile.

Note: I myself have not seen any eggs in the Forest.

Aria/Bright Pink - Jungle => "This bright egg has a warm shell."

Frill - ???

Unstable Pink (2-heads? can't be bitten) - Alpine, Volcano => "This dense, crystalline egg seems dangerously unstable."

Mottled Red - Coast, Jungle => "This mottled red egg almost glows from within."

Web Drake - Desert => "A delicate web-like pattern decorates this egg’s shell."

Blue Drake - Jungle => "A few bright markings decorate this egg’s shell."

Bumping this since we're on a new page smile.gif

*squee* went to an Andy Grammar concert tonight and come back to see DC pop over my FB feed saying there was a release wub.gif and now i find out Frills and BP's are back wub.gif

i can't wait until i can finally snag a few frills and BP's for breeding partners for my Marrows and prize lines wub.gif thanks artists for agreeing to bring them back wub.gif

best birthday week in a while for me happy.gif

i hope that since Zombies are becoming more diverse, they might also get a BSA to use on Halloween breeding season of "Infect" that way we can try for zombies the old fashion killing way and a new way

edit - just looked at the new lineage view, i like it! much more smooth and sharp looking

and the new rt work is lovely, absolutely love the map on the front page smile.gif

Edited by Red2111

awesome Update, I love the Zombies, I only have the normal winged Adult Zombies, but 3 different Zombie Hatchlings (Wyvern, Wingless and Winged) too bad, that we can´t get many adult Zombies every year ^^ I´m also happy about the Bright Pink and Frill Rerelease =)

Not going to bed until I get a Frill good thing it's only 2:37 am lol

Happy Birthday DC!~

A very happy birthday, DragonCave !!

And thank you so much for the best browser game there is, TJ !!! (I mean it. It's the only one I kept playing and having lots of fun with for years.)

May it last for some more decades at least !

Enjoy the festivities, everyone !

Happy jubilee Dragon Cave! I'm so happy for seeing the old sprites coming back! wub.gif