TJ09

2016-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 10th Birthday!

I just can't get a Frill. I am beyond my nerves by now. I've been trying to get one for hours. I just want one, is it that much... I guess I will be staying up to 7 in the morning...

I am not thrilled with the Gilded Bloodscale update, but since I am not doing much with them anyway it is okay.

Bloodscales got an update?

No offense, but I don't really see any differences... unsure.gif

Are the frills in all of the biomes or just certain ones like jungle and forest?

I honestly do not know if I can even contain my joy at finally being able to have a frill and a bright pink. When I first joined some 8 years ago, I didn't know about hatcheries. And I lost every egg I ever caught.

When I came back 6 years ago, I remember thinking "oh, they're both so common. I'll catch them later." And then they were discontinued.

I can now say I have never been happier to have something that pink on my scroll. Thank you so much for making this old time member's day <33333

Edited by Wandering4Ever

I couldn't catch a CB Frill, I only have 5 Frills from 2009 and ended up breeding my only CB male to one of my two(?) CB females. Might get the non-CB Frills from 2009 out of my scroll, but then... I like having Frills from before they were retired.

Same with my single, messy-lineaged 2009 Bright Pink.

Really loving the male Frilled sprite! And the updated BP is beautiful....love the fact that she's no longer dwarfed by other sprites. Can't wait to continue my BP/Black even gen lineage!!!

Are the frills in all of the biomes or just certain ones like jungle and forest?

I've only seen them in the Jungle personally.

Squeeeeee! I just got a bright pink!

user posted image

Missed three Frills, but I'm not giving up. At least one of those majestic beauties will be mine.

Edited by Syiren

amazing.

/hugs tj

Caught a frill! Those things are so hard to catch!

Lucky! I'm still trying. I want one desperately. I love all of the dragons we got, but the Frill is the one I want most, so naturally, it's the only one I can't catch!

Wow, this is awesome! I totally forgot today was DC's birthday!

I'm not so sure how I feel about the different lineage view, but...I don't really wanna be the person who complains when we've been given all these awesome updates, so thanks for everything TJ!! Can't wait to collect the new dragons!

If you were in the Jungle at the time, I saw that Celestial too and panicked momentarily.  laugh.gif It's the only normal egg I've seen though, so fingers crossed it was just a fluke.  biggrin.gif

Yeah i was in Jungle!! laugh.gif Maybe we saw the same one ;D indeed it's very likely it was a fluke happy.gif pweh

Really wish I had more egg spaces so I could try for more frills, but I already have a pair from years ago and I'm locked with some eggs I refuse to abandon, two arias, two crystallines, and a webbed, so it'll have to wait. The male frill looks super pretty, and I already have a couple of lineage plans for them! <3 And I can't wait to see the adults of the crystalline eggs.

Speaking of lineages, I hate to be the one to complain but I gotta say I'm super unhappy with the new lineage view. Like, SUPER unhappy. sad.gif But oh well. I'll get used to it.

Happy birthday, DC!

Edited by AngelKitty

I've only seen them in the Jungle personally.

Thanks! That really helps narrow down the search. happy.gif I'm just so excited that they're back that I can't even get frustrated if I don't catch any! Ever since I joined and saw them I wanted one and was heart-broken to know that they were retired. Now that they're back they've jumped to the top of my most wanted list. wub.gif

I want one of these guys more than a CB gold or silver. I just hope they won't be nearly as rare. They were original common, yes? Perhaps they can be common again? *insert puppy eyes*

Thank you TJ and mods and especially the Frill's and BP's artists for this unbelievable and amazing gift. Best DC birthday EVER!

user posted image

Enjoying the new eggs, classic returns and most of the updates--great birthday release!

I am not a fan of the new lineage display, however. It really messes up the nice pattern of my checkers. The extra space between the dragons just makes it really hard to see the alternating colors/breeds. sad.gif

WooHoo!

New Eggs!

Pretty new biome backgrounds!

Frills & Bright Pinks back!

Happy 10th Birthday, Dragon Cave! biggrin.gif

So how many releases are there?

return of pink and frills

and two new eggs right?

FOUR NEW EGGS, my dear. Frills, pinks, plus four new releases. smile.gif

Got everything except the blue drake, and two each of the crystalline and the mottled red. I keep wondering if I should ditch one of those so I can have at least one of each.

FOUR NEW EGGS, my dear. Frills, pinks, plus four new releases. smile.gif

Four?! well...that means no doubling up when grabbing eggs.

Thank you smile.gif

I got 2 pinks, I'm very happy. I'm also very happy with the new lineage view and I can't wait to have the new zombies!!!

What a great birthday event! laugh.gif