TJ09

2016-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 10th Birthday!

This is just... wow! Thank you so much!!

Happy birthday, DC, and many happy returns!

OMG, so many things in just one day! I love old dragons and the lineages page is so neat. So far everything is just perfect. Thank you, DC team smile.gif

Woah!

You guys have been busy!

Look at all them updates! Happy Birthday Dragon Cave.

Happy birthday Dragon Cave. I was wondering why the Lineages looked a bit different smile.gif

Hope everyone has a great day.

With my slow internet connection and with 120 people in a biome I don't think I'm getting much today... Can't even manage to get the dense egg.

Wow - that's quite a birthday surprise! Thank you TJ!

I managed to get four different types before locking myself.

I'll miss the old zombies badly, I loved them. Not keen on the new ones look but am I right in thinking that all breeds will have their own zombie variant?

But, my wish came true with the updated action log - yay!!!

Hey look! A release where I egglocked myself without staying up 'til a ridiculous hour! XD (It's only 1:10am here)Ended up with an extra Web Drake and "mottled red" but maybe I'll try and trade them for a Crystalline in the morning?

I'm going to bed but best of luck to those still hunting! :)

Oh, this is exciting! Happy birthday, Dragon Cave!

I can't wait for the old breeds' re-release, and the new eggs look absolutely beautiful! I can't wait to get my hands on all of them!

Oh, this is exciting! Happy birthday, Dragon Cave!

I can't wait for the old breeds' re-release, and the new eggs look absolutely beautiful! I can't wait to get my hands on all of them!

The old breeds are already re-released.

I'll miss the old zombies badly, I loved them.  Not keen on the new ones look but am I right in thinking that all breeds will have their own zombie variant?

Seems like each breed type will have a variant. Western, wyvern, wyrm(?), etc. Some of the sprites are here.

So far, I've only managed to catch the mottled egg, the other varieties go too fast! Are there really no eggs in the Forest?

Oh, but the mottled hatchie is really cute! Sleepy, but loyal, I like that. laugh.gif

Happy Birthday DC!

The background art is wonderful! And new dragons, yay laugh.gif

Have a nice event, everyone!

Happy 10th birthday dragon cave! biggrin.gif And for your first decade, your first double-digit number, your big 1-0, your SNAZZY new refitting is everything I could've hoped for and MORE. biggrin.gif

I egglocked myself somehow!! I wish I hadn't accidentally gotten two green drakes in one shot. D: I wanted to get just one and have two of the blue drakes instead, but now I just have one of the blue. ._. Darnit.

Hopefully the blue drakes keep dropping as easily and prevalently as they did before, when it comes time for me to get a second one. :3 *psst reveal a 8 eggslot for those who have a lot of dragons sometime soon okay? k thnx bai*

I actually can't wait to see all the zombie variations now. biggrin.gif I actually WANNA make a zombie this year! biggrin.gif Wish me luck OuO It'll be my first!

Since I already have an OOOOLD messy lineage frill from way back when I first joined, I'm gonna hunt for the frills and arias (bright pinks) later once my first set of eggs hatches. biggrin.gif Happy hunting to you all and GOOD LUCK! <3

And now.. since it's late... to bed with me! *clutches eggs close and happily -w- pets them*

~Indigo

Used Chrome for some time to do hunting and I ended up catching four small ones (two blue and two green), a molted, two bright pinks (WHO CAN ALSO BE INFLUENCED MALE YEEEEEY!), but still no new release from the volcano or frills. sad.gif

Catching them is pretty hard, hopefully will manage to get at least one unstable egg smile.gif Also, does anyone has seen the old eggs, those discontinued? Or perhaps they will appear after this event ends?

(I love how the drakes are smallers, and again- lineage are so pretty and neat right now.)

I actually can't wait to see all the zombie variations now. biggrin.gif

I found some more here! Hoping people post others if they find more. They're all so pretty!

I think the water zombie (adult and hatchling) is by far my fave.

~

Bred an aria for the AP. Tried for a frill but got a cassare instead, lol.

Not worried about catching them now since they're a re-release. Catching will probably have to wait until I'm back next week. Hopefully the rush will have calmed down a little by then and it'll be a little easier. xP

Will probably worry about catching a second of the non-drakes first, since I only have one each of those.

Woah! I just checked out my action log. Just under 65,000 entries, dating back to the 1st of January 2012. ohmy.gif Which means I got to go back and revisit the day I caught my first ever CB Gold (Feb 2012), and also that fated night when I found Luckiest Catch in the AP! biggrin.gif

user posted image

I may have been a smidge over-excited and protective! laugh.gif

Some of the info is kind of garbled if you look at it closely, though:

user posted image

That's my first CB Gold there; I'm pretty sure he's never had the ability to incubate. rolleyes.gifxd.png

In other news, I've bred a PB 2G Frill (sent to the AP), an Aria (likewise, lineage is nothing special) and picked up three unstable eggies. Can't pick up anything else for now. smile.gif

Woah! I just checked out my action log. Just under 65,000 entries, dating back to the 1st of January 2012. ohmy.gif Which means I got to go back and revisit the day I caught my first ever CB Gold (Feb 2012), and also that fated night when I found Luckiest Catch in the AP! biggrin.gif

I am STUPIDLY excited about this! OMG! I always freak out about remembering to take a screenshot if I influence a trade hatchie because I know I do so many actions in a day that they will disappear. BUT NOW THEY WON'T!

Too bad I can't do hunting anymore, but my sis now finally has a chance to get her first bright pinks (now differently named) and frills (hopefully she'll get lucky, unlike me). biggrin.gif

I am STUPIDLY excited about this! OMG! I always freak out about remembering to take a screenshot if I influence a trade hatchie because I know I do so many actions in a day that they will disappear. BUT NOW THEY WON'T!

I know, right! This might be the thing I am most excited about! biggrin.gif