TJ09

2016-04-01 - April Release

Mine are hatchlings now. biggrin.gif  I had a dream about these guys, and what their BSA was (they would 'charge' up, and then change different colors and patterns, and were the only dragon in the cave with an animated sprite), but it's probably completely wrong. xd.png  My dreams are weird.

That sounds like something I would dream about! I once had a dream I was staying at hotel and I had six xenowyrm eggs (one of each) and some random kids ran up and killed them in this weird fountain... like what?!

Also... why is Volcano so packed doh?!

Edited by SwordofStars

Chin looks fine. Plenty of dragon designs have chins. It's nice to see something out of the normal cookie cutter dragons, yet seeing something familiar as well. Though as rare as it may be on DC.

I mean, just look at DnD's dragons. CHINS! [ DnD Dragons Image Link ]

Got lots of awesome names this time around I never thought I'd get as well. Including: "Living Constellation" and "Eye of Divinity". ;o

I'm not saying that the dragon have a chin, it's quite the opposite. Many people are complaining about the dragon "chin" and I don't even see a chin in this dragon, because animals don't have chins, they have only jaws. What I see is a square jaw.

All DC dragons are based in real creatures, they are not pure fantasy, I wish, pure fantasy would be much better.

Ahhh, my sincerest apologies! Totally missed your point before XD In that regard, then, I suppose your are correct, haha.

Also... why is Volcano so packed doh?!

Coz' it would look like there are more new releases dropping there than anywhere else?

Ahhh, my sincerest apologies! Totally missed your point before xd.png In that regard, then, I suppose your are correct, haha.

Not a problem, Master Piemaster. wink.gif

Hmmm... 12 hours before my second batch hatch, maybe I can hunt a 3rd batch tomorrow.

Edited by danicast

Dark adults!!

I love them like this.. I wish the corporeal form was the main version.

Edited by Nicola

Lol all the complaints about the face. I personally adore creatures with strong facial structures - many of my own creatures bear such characteristics. And who's to say other creatures can't have a nice bony protrusion on their mandible?

I'm gonna see about naming these beasties after constellations!

THE DARK ONES GOOD

Edited by rampaging wyvern

Absolutely loving them ^^ The new BSA is something fun to try, the color change is different to mess with =P In all, an excitement for a new dragon. Thank you Odeen! Edited by ~X~

Oooh, really like the color change. I suspect these would look awesome with male Moonstones.

All this talk about chins, and I can't believe I haven't seen a Crimson Chin (pictured with Cleft the Boy Chin Wonder) from the Fairly Odd Parents yet! That was my first thought, lol. =p

~

Also a little shocked nobody created a breeding thread yet. =o But since we don't know their exact mechanics, I completely understand why. In any case, I shall post the lineage previews I did here.

LINK

You'll see:

Aegis (pacified/enraged), antarean, frostbite, lunar (blue), moonstone, nebulas (all), sapphire

Both genders for all (except aegis, of course)

None of them look bad imo. The enraged aegis looks way better than I imagined. The blue lunar actually looks really good, too. And I just really like the idea of the nebs. If they can breed other dragons, I might wanna try something incorporating all the neb colors.

I tried to pick dragons to show that I thought would look good with the dark blue (probaby?) version as well, but we'll have to see once we get to view some of those.

Pre-edit: Oh look, there are the dark sprites in the time I got everything uploaded, lol. I'll probably mess around some with them tonight. owo

(I liked the constellation version just fine, but I do kinda like the darker version more.) Also for those of you bothered by the chin, it's less obvious on the darker sprite. =p

They change back already??? where they at Hard refresh fixed it. Mb

I wanna see em with daydreams!

Edited by Nightwalkerkey

With the darker color now I would like to see them with the Cavern Lurker (although it looks like they might not go together). Thank you for putting those together.

Dee

I like them both ways! It's going to be fun to find mates for them that work with both versions. biggrin.gif

Also a little shocked nobody created a breeding thread yet. =o But since we don't know their exact mechanics, I completely understand why. In any case, I shall post the lineage previews I did here.

LINK

You'll see:

Aegis (pacified/enraged), antarean, frostbite, lunar (blue), moonstone, nebulas (all), sapphire

Both genders for all (except aegis, of course)

I added daydreams, deep seas, greenwings, and lurkers (so pretty! - and I think they'd look good with the incorporeal sprites as well) with the corporeal sprites.

I wanted to do lines with both celestial versions so people could get an idea of what lines will look like, but unfortunately, left those lineage tiles on my comp at school, so can't do it right now. Unless anybody has the tiles saved and can share. xP

EDIT: Added greenwings.

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

What do you all think of the Spotted Greenwing with the darker one? I just was thinking the darker color in it might go well, but that green might not compliment so well.

ETA: The Deep Sea looks real good with it.

Edited by Calenmir

Wow I absolutely love the dark form. Plus, despite so many complaining, I must say that I am absolutely in love with the chin. I am a sucker for dinosaurs and dragons that have a big jaw look.

So well done Odeen.

I added daydreams, deep seas, greenwings, and lurkers (so pretty! - and I think they'd look good with the incorporeal sprites as well) with the corporeal sprites.

I wanted to do lines with both celestial versions so people could get an idea of what lines will look like, but unfortunately, left those lineage tiles on my comp at school, so can't do it right now. Unless anybody has the tiles saved and can share. xP

EDIT: Added greenwings.

Oooh thank you! I love seeing a bunch of lineages in a nice ordered fashion like that, so much easier to look through

I love the dark version <3 <3

Thanks for the album, Sockie!

When is the first user Celestial set to mature? So we can double check if it has the BSA xd.png

Edited by Mistress of Whispers

I love the dark version <3 <3

Thanks for the album, Sockie!

When is the first user Celestial set to mature? So we can double check if it has the BSA xd.png

I believe in 24 hours, roughly. My girl was caught maybe 15 minutes after the release- http://dragcave.net/lineage/FWIac

Male celestial (incorporeal) x female swallowtail

@Sock: I LOVE the male cavern lurker x corporeal celestial female. There's just something about it that knocked my...yeah. xd.png

And the deep seas with both celestial forms and genders.

Edited by blackdragon71

Wow i came on and saw they are dark now i like the way they look in both colors. Hmm wonders about breeding them with the other new releases from a few weeks ago that would be cool.

Edited by Laryal