TJ09

2016-04-01 - April Release

I loved them already, now I love them even more in the darker color. You can see more detail, which makes sense since it's supposed to be the corporeal form, yes? Anywho. Great release. Now to plan a lineage or something.

Ooooh! I like the dark form even better, I think. Thanks for showing us those, TJ. But I do love the ethereal character of the lighter ones. . . .

Thanks, Sock, for posting the album. I see a lot of things there I would like to try, but I especially like them with Moonstones and blue Lunar Heralds. I immediately thought of the Solstices as a mate, too, and would love to see how those look.

Thanks again, Odeen, for a beautiful new dragon. I would love to know more about these! And can't wait until some of us have adults that we can play with to find out how the BSA works and whether they really will multiclutch and oh so many more questions about these.

Edited by purplehaze

The dark form is beautiful, so much easier to make out. If this was the main form I would be all over them. Still not thrilled with the lower jaw/chin thing. But I can over look it because the rest of the dragon is really nice. I love the horns, very nice. I really like the constellation in the light form, but it's too hard for me to make out on the default skin. I wish there was a plain dark skin, not the portal 2.

Are Celestials considered spirits? And do they have to eat ever??

They have a light snack every once in a while. wink.gif

I really like their corporeal form. As cool as it would be to have them be able to breed with other dragons, I still hope that they reproduce through the use of a BSA. I would like to have more convertible dragons (like vampires and neglecteds).

I can't wait to breed these guys, however they work!

Ooh, I love the dark adults. I love the light forms too. Thanks again, TJ and Odeen, for such great and unique dragons.

Has Odeen come in with additional info on these beauties yet?

Not yet.

Wow the dark ones look as gorgeous as they did in their lighter fase.Can not wait to see more infro myself. Higs and sits with hatchies and eggs.Grow up little guys can not wait to see you as adults.

I totally missed this release! ohmy.gif Now I'll have to hunt for these xd.png

Ooh, they look beautiful in this form too! I love those chin stripes.

(Spoiler for adult form)

I thought this would look lovely and it does. On one hand it's too bad that this form probably won't last very long, but on the other hand, I'm glad they'll be in that wonderful starry form most of the time.

Edited by cbussiere

So how does the breeding thing work? Only a frozen hatchling will get the BSA, was that correct? Or does the BSA pop up for adults too? Would the frozen hatchie have to PERFORM the BSA on a certain adult, kind the way the Purples give another dragon Fertility?

So how does the breeding thing work?  Only a frozen hatchling will get the BSA, was that correct? Or does the BSA pop up for adults too? Would the frozen hatchie have to PERFORM the BSA on a certain adult, kind the way the Purples give another dragon Fertility?

We don't know for certain yet since no one has any adults

@cbussiere, might want to link your image to avoid spoilers for peeps. Some folks are waiting till theirs grow up to see em :3

Edited by ParticleSoup

So how does the breeding thing work? Only a frozen hatchling will get the BSA, was that correct? Or does the BSA pop up for adults too? Would the frozen hatchie have to PERFORM the BSA on a certain adult, kind the way the Purples give another dragon Fertility?

Pretty sure people said the frozen hatchie BSA is self-targeted? Theoretically the adults would also have a self-targeted matching BSA. Of course we won't know for sure until adults grow up...

It seems most likely to me that the adult has a corporealize BSA which will allow it to enter into a state where breeding is possible. But at this moment, with no adults in the hands of users, that is pure conjecture and may be very wrong!

It seems most likely to me that the adult has a corporealize BSA which will allow it to enter into a state where breeding is possible. But at this moment, with no adults in the hands of users, that is pure conjecture and may be very wrong!

I sure hope not. I was dreaming of 2gen prizes/fails filling the ap, with my high hopes for multiclutches... Hahah

On a side note, what's the color to -spoiler alert- it out... I can see white a bit.

Edited by Nightwalkerkey