TJ09

2016-04-01 - April Release

School has me missing everything sad.gif

They are permanent and still dropping; I caught two just this morning with no trouble at all. And I'm a slow clicker with not very fast internet.

I sure hope not. I was dreaming of 2gen prizes/fails filling the ap, with my high hopes for multiclutches... Hahah

On a side note, what's the color to -spoiler alert- it out... I can see white a bit.

I think white is the color. If you use whatever it was that purplehaze used Mac owners have nothing. There's nothing even to highlight.

And I know this because I'm on a Mac and whatever she said I can't access. sad.gif

She used "transparent". Try to use white instead. It may be more visible but it's still very hard to read.

Fi, if you go to quote her post you'll be able to read it there :3

Here you go: SPOILER for the blue skin. I can work out the other if you want... ninja.gif

This is the one you need biggrin.gif

#F0F8FF (I used to need to know this stuff for a living.)

Edited by fuzzbucket

Wow, I really love the corporeal forms of the adults! They look beautiful. I like the detail, I like the coloring on the horns and tail. Mine won't grow up for another 17 hours, which means I'll be asleep when they grow up. Dangit.

My hatchies have around six days and thirteen hours my eggs have four days and five hours to hatch. Note to self get more red and pinks next so i will have enuff to incubate and gender lol. laugh.gif

I think white is the color. If you use whatever it was that purplehaze used Mac owners have nothing. There's nothing even to highlight.

And I know this because I'm on a Mac and whatever she said I can't access. sad.gif

I didn't realize that Mac won't pick up transparent. I use it because no matter what the background, it doesn't show. Particle Soup is correct, though, if you hit the "quote" button it will allow you to see it. I use that all the time for the annoying people who purposely make their posts tiny so you can't read them. wink.gif

I shall use white in the future, though, now that I know it is a problem for some.

I'm starting to get cracks on my babies! (And have been avoiding images like crazy) So excited to see how they'll turn out. <3

I have gendered hatchlings, and I love their flying pose. wub.gif

I didn't realize that Mac won't pick up transparent. I use it because no matter what the background, it doesn't show. Particle Soup is correct, though, if you hit the "quote" button it will allow you to see it. I use that all the time for the annoying people who purposely make their posts tiny so you can't read them. wink.gif

I shall use white in the future, though, now that I know it is a problem for some.

It does, but doesn't show upon highlight--you've got to copy/paste it.

I can't get any because of lag. It just sits there and just does a circle thing because of it. I want the pretties sad.gif

I can't get any because of lag. It just sits there and just does a circle thing because of it. I want the pretties sad.gif

Try the 5 minute drops, the lag is not as bad then.

Are you trying the 5 minute drops? Much less lag!

Almost locked with these babies xd.png I currently had 15 hatchies and 5 eggs and the closest one to growing up is about 5 days. I really need more space because I will run out real soon ;-;

I really do love these babies!

Absolutely gorgeous, in all forms <3 I need as many as possible of these, truly.

Thank you!

So they are indeed still dropping? I didn't see any in the last two five minute drops I tried, but it seems others are catching them, so I guess they must be. smile.gif

They are so amazing! SO AMAZINNG! Thank you so much to the spriters and TJ!

I hope whatever is discovered about these gets posted outside this thread. This one will get locked soon!

I think I'll end up hoarding these. Everything about them is magnificent, from the concept to the sprites. Beautiful indeed, fantastic job, Odeen. wub.gif

First time I've ever heard of this dragon. PULEEEEASE tell me you can still get it.

what's the egg description and where can you find them?

Edited by Syiren

First time I've ever heard of this dragon. PULEEEEASE tell me you can still get it.

Yes, they're still dropping. smile.gif

I think I'll end up hoarding these. Everything about them is magnificent, from the concept to the sprites. Beautiful indeed, fantastic job, Odeen. wub.gif

I know I'm definitely gonna hoard these, if they don't end up rare, that is... unsure.gif They seem very hard to come by in the drops, I've only seen one and I can't help but wonder/worry if they're setting into their rarity-based drop amounts... I keep trying and there seems to be almost none to be seen at all. At least in my case. Perhaps others with faster computers are having more luck. I hope late-comers can still find them. I may want more but don't think me greedy, I'm thinking of them too! tongue.gif Maybe I should wait until the rarity is revealed... I can't decide. I love them so much.

Edit: Added a little to the end there.

Edited by Loki.Dottir