TJ09

2016-04-01 - April Release

Thank you, Odeen, for the great description and the fantastic artwork. I think with the multi clutch, I'll try for an army of at least 1,000. biggrin.gif

Don't forget you can only keep ONE of a multi clutch....

I thought that was only for Holidays?

Considering that those eggs cannot be bred often, are you sure about that?

Thanks so much to everyone who's shared their naming choices so far. Such gorgeous sprites deserve a plethora of fun and creative names! wub.gif

I love the contrast of a very buff dragon that spends much of its time being not quite there! xd.png

Nobody knows that yet. We will only know when we could breed them. Maybe they are different than holidays.

Odeen! Thank you once again for these beautiful dragons and wonderful art!

Also thanks for the info on them, so much thought in it really helps show the beauty of these creatures wub.gif

Oooh pretty, thank you Odeen for the bonus info! biggrin.gif

Edit for people talking about multiclutches... IIRC, we had multiclutches with normal dragons in the past and we were only able to keep one. Of course, things change, but we will have to see tongue.gif

Edited by Areous

Hey guys... I just found this.

user posted image

gosh, why aren't there spoilers on this forum?

It seems like celestials could breed in their noncorpeal form, and it was a single egg, not a multiclutch.

If the owner of the egg wishes that I remove the picture, then send me a pm and I'll delete this post.

Or if this post is not allowed, then it could be deleted. I'm not sure if this is legal. I did blur out the egg's code and the parents' name.

Edit: Thanks, Pokemonfan13! I didn't realize that!

Edited by MadameZ

It is true that it cannot be known for absolute sure how many of the multiclutch can be kept until someone actually tries it, but given that it has always been "keep one and the rest go to the AP" for multiclutches in the past, I'd say the chances are rather good that these will function the same way.

(I mentioned that no names or codes should be left in the lineage, otherwise people will be able to find the egg through the progeny system and possibly hurt the egg by accident)

Edited by Pokemonfan13

smile.gif I decided that I'm going to be naming the first additions of each breed to my scroll as a group, so they'll have special names for being the first ones I ever had. I think I might name this first seven with the last name Dyatlov, in reference to the Dyatlov Pass Incident, a bizarre mystery of an incident that some think might be paranormal. Might pick something else, but I think that's what I'm gonna use. biggrin.gif

Sorry if this is off topic or anything bad, I just saw mentions of people telling their name choices so I felt like mentioning mine. smile.gif

Is there a breeding lineage thread for these? Couldn't find it in site discussion.

No, I think perhaps we were waiting to be sure they really could breed. Sock did post an album with some mock-ups a couple of pages back.

Now someone really should start a breeding thread! I would if I had time, but I gotta run!

And before I go I must not forget to thank you, Odeen, once again for these fascinating dragons. The extra information just adds to my love of them!

Edited by purplehaze

No, I think perhaps we were waiting to be sure they really could breed. Sock did post an album with some mock-ups a couple of pages back.

The album link was on page 104, but when I clicked on it, I was taken to an empty page with the message "This album is empty." sad.gif What a shame, I would have loved to see those combos!

Thanks so much to everyone who's shared their naming choices so far. Such gorgeous sprites deserve a plethora of fun and creative names! wub.gif

Hur, now that I know they are massive dragons I renamed mine to Sarah Jessica Porker and her mate Jay Notso Leno tongue.gif

Can I just say how happy I am to see another 'darker' color breed be added?

I love how these guys look - I like their Corporeal form more though. Awesome Job Odeen!

As for names, once I saw what they were - I knew I had the perfect names for them...on other Dragons biggrin.gif. eh, nothing a quick renaming and naming couldn't fix.

Now to just wait for them to grow up!

Thanks for the description, Odeen!

So these *are* still dropping?? I haven't seen any since yesterday, and then I only saw 2. Which I missed. I've only managed to get 4 so far. 3 of my kids have 2 each and one kid only has 1. And hubs has none, but he hasn't really been trying. At this rate, I'll be able to breed him a couple before he can catch any.

So these *are* still dropping?? I haven't seen any since yesterday, and then I only saw 2. Which I missed. I've only managed to get 4 so far. 3 of my kids have 2 each and one kid only has 1. And hubs has none, but he hasn't really been trying. At this rate, I'll be able to breed him a couple before he can catch any.

They are still there, you just need to try to catch them at the 5 min marks. Just wait for a while and go to the biomes with the least amount of people smile.gif

I saw where people were posting what they had named their dragons. I couldn't think of anything Celestial, so I had to go with a name from a commercial that I think is hilarious. My first female Celestial is now named "Astro Tiara Sprincess". lol

EDIT: Autocorrupted

Edited by PaintdGryphon

And sadly, I only snagged two, I am PRAYING they become a m/f pair..

You can still get them even today, you just have to be really quick! They drop on every five minutes (05,10,15 etc), although they are often taken very quickly so you have to keep an eye on the clock. (That's what I know anyway, I'm only a beginner so idk i could be completely wrong, but... it's worked for me :P)