TJ09

2016-04-01 - April Release

Wow. The adults are gorgeous! Wow. I love the color, I love the sparkles, and I *love* that chin! I hope these guys breed well because I haven't been successful trying to get more from the cave.

These dragons are beautiful, chins and all. Especially their horns... Omg... Not sure why it draws my eyes but they're very nice... biggrin.gif Both sprites are equally amazing!

Thank you, Odeen & TJ.

Curious, has Odeen posted additional information on these breathtaking dragons yet? smile.gif

They are perfect for April fools day.

Yep and i am still wondering about your statement hmmmm. biggrin.gif

Aww man have like 5 days and 6 hours to 4 days and 13 hours to go till mine hatch ugg wish they were now.

Edited by Laryal

I like their chins, mainly because they remind me of Batman's in the new Batman v. Superman movie. laugh.gif

Where everyone else sees a chinny dragon, I see a camel-faced dragon smile.gif

They are so shiny and sparkly, though! I am squeeful!

Indeed, it was a laugh, and an obvious (to me, anyway) over-dramatization. Quite frankly, I fall within several of the stages myself, especially impatience, whining (mostly to self), conspiracy-theorizing, and obsessive-compulsive collecting. :3

And not just on this game. LULZ

Ok then. Please take my additional stage six as tongue-in-cheek, as well. smile.gif

Back to hunting, still need 2 more eggs...

Edited by walkinslow

Maybe it's my age showing... it makes me think of a Jay Leno dragon. lol I'm not a huge fan of the chins, but it doesn't turn me off of the rest of the gorgeous dragon. The Aegis dragons have them too, and it grew on me. I can imagine so many pairings with these!

Still hoping to see a frozen S2 - anyone ?

These dragons are gorgeous! I love the stars-pattern and I do think the chins fit their otherworldly facial expression smile.gif

The BSA seems promising, great to have a new way for obtaining them.

Thanks TJ and spriter!

kind of ironic since in nature its the males that always seem super pretty while the females are always dull and ugly. so that males can kinda show off and all that for the girls. xd.png

I always thought that was strange! I guess it's a factor for continuation of species and all but it always struck me as odd that females in nature were generally so much more dull!

Although it seems to be the opposite in cartoons and such, which is also kind of funny. I just prefer species where the two sexes don't have such radically different looks I guess xd.png

i just read about the corporealize action. now that is brilliant. great job guys

did i mention that i love these sprites ???!!!!

Edited by nepenthe.catharsis

I think the chins are fine and don't see why it's even a topic of discussion. It's just a chin after all.

The adults are SO pretty!

I'm really curious if they can change color like the hatchlings!

Still hoping to see a frozen S2 - anyone ?

I can't even get S2s!! I just added my hatchies to a 3rd hatchery to make them get more views. The very few s2s that I saw on hatcheries have more than 4000 views.

Edited by danicast

I always thought that was strange! I guess it's a factor for continuation of species and all but it always struck me as odd that females in nature were generally so much more dull!

Well, in nature it makes sense because the female is generally the one taking care of the eggs, and she's got to be able to hide so that she can't be found. wink.gif Males get to be bright because they don't have that problem (in species where the male doesn't sit on the eggs, of course, in the species where they do there's less or no dimorphism) so they get the pretty plumage so the females can decide who the healthy ones are laugh.gif

As for these lovelies . . . my first reaction was WOW!!! They're amazing and I love how they're glittery and transparent! wub.gif Beautiful job Odeen!

*Edited for grammar ^^;

Edited by dragondoodle

Crap I missed it!

What's the egg description, guys?

This is the discription hope you catch some. This translucent egg shines like starlight.

The only reason >I< am critic to sprites is that I'm to some extend an artist and if I notice any imperfections they bug me, especially if they could be easly fixed... even by me(pixelart is still relatively new to me).

And I really don't like how the female has a larger 'beard' with a huge bottom lip(at least that's what I see) and neck base (that make her head look proportionally larger than male's) - artwise.

(Well, I'm not interested in any lineage projects exept 1 PB per breed/alt anyway, so..)

But other than that, one of the best sprites in the game probably^^

Edited by VixenDra

I think the chins are fine and don't see why it's even a topic of discussion. It's just a chin after all.

Agreed as I dont either. Have not noticed anything about the chins, but than everyone sees things differently.

For example is one minor thing on the Male that I notice, but I am guessing most will never see that. Unless I were to call it to everyones attn, and than they may or may not see it.

I love how ethereal they are looking. The 'not quite being part of this world' is perfectly visualized.

The eggs hatchlings and adult sprites are gorgeous Odeen. Thank you so much! and thank you TJ for releasing these beauties. Genius concept, sprite descriptions and a wonderful new hatching sequence too.

edited for typos

Edited by velvet_paw

These are lovely as adults, I want so many of them...but I also want more dark colored skins for the site so they will show up properly.