TJ09

2016-04-01 - April Release

Beautiful dragons! cannot wait to see the other form now lol

Thank you TJ and Odeen for his fantastic release

lol just wish I could catch a few more.

Very pretty, thank you Odeen and TJ!

I LOVE the jawline (and it reminded me of Visage from Dota2, which just made me love it more). We NEED more buff dragons in this cave.

user posted image

Thumbs up on the chins. What I like most is the twist with the color changes. I am curious to see how they look in lineages. Will ancestors show in their color of the moment? ...could make for some wild pedigrees with parents and grandparents phasing in and out between their different states. wink.gif

We NEED more buff dragons in this cave.

I agree! It's so difficult finding nice pairings with the few we have (including tinsels, which really work best with buff dragons, IMO). I like all the slender, graceful dragons too, but sometimes a nice chunky true Western is just perfect.

I agree! It's so difficult finding nice pairings with the few we have (including tinsels, which really work best with buff dragons, IMO). I like all the slender, graceful dragons too, but sometimes a nice chunky true Western is just perfect.

Tins look great with balloons... which are in no way "buff".

I too am a fan of the bulkier, buffer dragons.. but some of the thinner, lighter builds are rather pretty.

Wow, so beautiful.

I LOVE their pale form.

So breath-taking.

I'd love to see thier corporeal forms.

Tins look great with balloons... which are in no way "buff".

I too am a fan of the bulkier, buffer dragons.. but some of the thinner, lighter builds are rather pretty.

This is true, but the pool is a bit limited overall for the tins, especially for bronze tins (which have to fight with both body shape and colour, whereas silver tins have a lot more things which match nicely). Buff or bulky-looking, is really what I meant, not necessarily muscled. Something not really refined.

Especially with new releases. A lot of our new releases have been more refined, so seeing this chunky, but still gorgeous new release totally made my day. happy.gif

Edited by harlequinraven

I totally agree. I'm a fan of the Western dragon, myself, and it's nice to see some strong looking dragons.

I've had a terrible time catching them myself (managed to catch ONE, that's it), but fortunately I snagged a CB silver with everyone grabbing the new eggs and traded that for some hatchies. And then my prize dragons (3 of them!) have been VERY cooperative and have given me shinies to trade.

If you're having a tough time catching them, check the forums or the dragonmarket on Eggs Around the World and see what people are looking to trade for them. Best option for slower clickers like me. wink.gif

I beleve the female's chin would hurt me much less if she didn't have that huge bottom lip, and I really mean a lip... a human like lip... a large human lip, it just looks meh... ^^; if it was more reptilian like the male's look, she'd be fine even having the larger chin she has now.

Woah, these guys are gorgeous. I love how they look like the embodiment of a constellation, and with the brightest star right at their heart. I can't wait until ours grow up and we can see what their corporeal form looks like. Very glad I have a good few.

Personally I'm very fond of slender dragons, but I certainly don't mind a big, powerful beast like these every now and then. <3 I'm liking that bulky ribcage.

Edited by cbussiere

These are gorgeous!! Always loved stars and constellations, so in draconic form this is amazing. Makes me think of the Astral Cloud Serpent from WoW, one of my favorite mounts.

Promptly adding to my list of favorite dragons. Very glad I was able to get my 4 CB pairs. Can't wait to pair these with Deepseas and Aegises ^^

Thank you Odeen & TJ for this release!

Edit: <3 for you Odeen!

Edited by Areous

Can't wait to pair these with Deepseas and Aegises

You are an Areous after my own heart

I feel the World of Warcraft's Celestial Steed or Astral Cloud Serpent reference here biggrin.gif

love the adults <3

Edit: now that Ashywolf mentioned it, omg really I see the females chin similar to Deathwing's! xd.png

Edited by xX Blythe Xx

Well, these guys are nice but not really my cup of tea. Looking forward to seeing the corporeal adults, perhaps I'll like those better. Probably going to be content with my four pairs though--I tend not to like changing sprites in lineages. It's so hard to find things that look good with both forms.

Well, these are certainly... unique.

Can't say I'm the biggest fan, they're pretty but not really my thing. Prefer the darker colors of the hatchling, Maybe the BSA will change their colors but that would still be temporary.

Eh, I have a few, so I'm happy. Glad this is a legit release and they didn't turn into carrots or something.

...and there was me thinking of the banshees from Avatar:

[IMG=http://img05.deviantart.net/0601/i/2010/009/f/9/avatar_banshee_to_leonopteryx_by_yankeetrex.jpg]

smile.gif

(ooops, maybe this one is littler..)

~Edit for size~

Edited by _Z_

So are there any S2 frozen hatchies yet?

I may freeze one for everyone, but not sure yet as I'm not sure how easy it'll be able to replace....

I was thinking about freezing one of my s2's as well but still on the fence, I don't like freezing CB stuff, esp new releases.

WOW! I love the new mature adult Celestial Dragon biggrin.gif

Edited by Pinch of StarDust

I really love the adults! I can't wait to build lineages with them! biggrin.gif