TJ09

2016-04-01 - April Release

Oh, he looks like a little ice sculpture. ;u;

I was going to freeze an S1 and S2, but now that we know they'll be breedable after all I think I'm going to wait. My little S1 will just have to play by itself for now.

I beleve the female's chin would hurt me much less if she didn't have that huge bottom lip, and I really mean a lip... a human like lip... a large human lip

That's just how I felt. It might take some getting used to. unsure.gif

I love the idea behind them, though!

ahh the adults are so pretty & the concept behind them is so neat ,,, i think theyre my new second fav right behind thunder dragons ohmy.gif

Has any concept or previs stuff been posted on the breed?

Edited by thephantomdragon

Has any concept or previs stuff been posted on the breed?

Not yet~

I have actually kidnapped Odeen and she is currently incapable of writing up info for these guys. Probably won't be able to have anything up for some time.

No, really.

Edited by ParticleSoup

caught an extra that i just realized i don't need. I'll be raffling it off in the departures thread in the next few hours so keep an eye out there if you need one.

Just got a chance to look at the adults and I love them. I'm going to look at breeding with either Royal Blue or Moonstone.

Thanks for the great new dragons!

Dee

Awesome, thanks!

Ditto. My curiosity feels better biggrin.gif

Aaaand I missed the flood again... lol, naw, I'm not mad. I'll just have to be on the lookout. Beautiful sprites, by the way. smile.gif

I definitely see the WoW dragon influence. The celestial stuff is pretty <3

Do they happen to still be dropping, or will I have to trade for my eighth?

Do they happen to still be dropping, or will I have to trade for my eighth?

Still dropping.

I'd love to hear what everyone is naming theirs! The possibilities are nigh-endless for puns, astronomical references, and general creativity... biggrin.gif

They look so pretty~ I'll have to find suitable mates at some point. ^^

Yay, my first pair has gendered! happy.gif I was behind because of egglock and misclicks, but now I only need three more to meet my scroll goals for CB Celestials. smile.gif

I'd love to hear what everyone is naming theirs!  The possibilities are nigh-endless for puns, astronomical references, and general creativity... biggrin.gif

So far I've come up with Celestial Jaws, Jaws from Outer Space and Chin Chin (as a kind of April Fools tribute). tongue.gif

Next I'll try a series of constellation-related names. I really like the decorative star pattern.

edited for spelling rolleyes.gif

Edited by walkinslow

Oh wow, I wasn't expecting them to be that gorgeous blue color! Though I guess there was a sneak peek to that, haha.

I'm so happy they seem to be a permanent fixture in the cave, they're so beautiful.