TJ09

2016-04-01 - April Release

Are they still falling? I totally missed all the ones i tried for.

Yep, they're still dropping, they are a permanent release after all. tongue.gif

You can find them in every biome, but you need to be fast at the 5 min drops.

I really think these dragons are my favorite. I knew these were called Celestial Dragons because of "Starlight" in their descriptions. I cannot wait to get my own adults xd.png

Yep, they're still dropping, they are a permanent release after all. tongue.gif

You can find them in every biome, but you need to be fast at the 5 min drops.

Thank You!

You are so right they are going fast!

The female's head looks a bit too big to me, but I'll get used to it. They're beautiful, and I can't wait to see the corporeal sprites.

I absolutely *love* the adults! I think these just might become my all time favorites on the scroll... ^___^

Lovely sprites! Great names and ideas! Thanks both TJ and Odeen!

Now I'm egglocked with the next set, so I'm quite happy... *hugs all her hatchies and eggies* ^^;;

Kinda freaked out because I came up with an idea very similar to this years ago, when I first joined the forums.

Even down to the name; the only difference was that they actually lived in the stratosphere and only landed to breed, rather than being phased into another plane.

The chin must be a tribute to Batfleck *ducks to avoid rotten eggs*

For some reason, the female's chin looks a bit too pronounced, but I can live with it.

Lovely dragon. And I'm just calling it now, they'd probably be good breeding pairs for Nebula dragons.

I love it. xd.png The chin just makes them that much more unique and fun!

Maybe it's my age showing... it makes me think of a Jay Leno dragon. lol

Not just you. I named a pair of mine after jay Leno and Sarah Jessica Parker xd.png

(and they do remind me of the beard tufts found on some animals, and hipsters, haha)

I also find it funny how the colors appear different ot people. I have no trouble seeing these but some of the darker dragons like lurkers I have a hard time distinguishing details. When I visited my son and used his computer my dragons looked totally different too, almandines were nearly red instead of the vivid pink of my monitor. Just kind of interesting IMO.

Question so when do the eggs change to the darker egg Like on what day or hour? Why i asked is becouse my eggs are not changing yet and they are 5 days and five hours to 4 days and 13 hours now.

Question so when do the eggs change to the darker egg Like on what day or hour? Why i asked is becouse my eggs are not changing yet and they are 5 days and five hours to 4 days and 13 hours now.

That was apparently not meant to happen. The eggs first changed at S2 cracking but it was fixed and now they stay transparent until hatching.

There's no dark egg anymore. That was a glitch that's been fixed :3

ETA: ninja.gif'd

Edited by ParticleSoup

That was apparently not meant to happen. The eggs first changed at S2 cracking but it was fixed and now they stay transparent until hatching.

Oh ok thanks that would have ben cool if they done that though.Well have to log off will hide my eggs till i log back in do not want them getting sick see ya and thanks again. biggrin.gif

Edited by Laryal

We almost reached a hundred pages of comments. Wow do we ever talk a lot.

I love the star pattern on these beauties.

I wasn't going to make a big deal about the whole chin thing, even though I don't like it personally, because I do love the other 99% of the dragon.

That said, I now officially have two hatchies named "Glass Chin" and "Glass Jaw". wink.gif I'm surprised nobody else took those yet. Well, now they're mine. tongue.gif

I thought the dragons were more a tribute to Leauge of Legends' Aurelion Sol champion xd.png

The chin, the half-ethereal nature and partial transparency, celestial reference... ^^;

Edited by VixenDra

They remind me of the celestial dragons from World of Warcraft.

They're okay imo. I'm not wild over them-- something about the male's chest makes it look too bulbous and huge, or maybe it's his small pelvis. Dragons with big chins can look cool, ala the Guardian dragons from Flight Rising, but these aren't doing it for me. It's not a bad release, of course, I'm just not a huge fan.

I'm sure the corporeal, colored forms look nice, but I don't know if I'm going to bother with the BSA every month just to see it for a little while. -shrug-

I think the chins looks rather distinguished, can't see why some people are complaining. I can't wait to see the corporeal forms, though, those are going to be beautiful.

I love the chin and strong facial features of the adults. They remind me of the Roman nose horses can have- which I've always found makes them noble in appearance.

Not everything in nature is delicate in appearance- these dragons are obviously mystic and powerful- I don't see any problem in the more prominent facial features.

Just my 0.02.

Also, I'm very grateful these are catchable.

Oh oh! Those chins could cut glass, or maybe other celestial dragons. laugh.giflaugh.gif

But seriously, I like that they are strong, and that the females more a touch "masculine" than the males. Might just be the pose, but it works for me.

Cool adults, I'm looking forward to seeing their corporeal form. smile.gif

I'm also not bothered about the chin, they're dragons after all and these come in all shapes and sizes. Just type in dungeons and dragons and you'll see a bunch of them with protruding chins, it's not like these types of head designs are anything new. rolleyes.gif

Edited by stagazer_7

Beautiful dragons! cannot wait to see the other form now lol

Thank you TJ and Odeen for his fantastic release

lol just wish I could catch a few more.

Very pretty, thank you Odeen and TJ!

I LOVE the jawline (and it reminded me of Visage from Dota2, which just made me love it more). We NEED more buff dragons in this cave.

user posted image