TJ09

2016-04-01 - April Release

OHHHHH!

I was right.

The Dark version is lovely.

they would look good with Cave Lurkers.

For me, I think I definitely like the Female Cavern Lurker pairing and the Deep Sea will have to get a try too!

Thank you again. That does really help in picking out a pairing.

Dee

How about waterwalkers and waters x) silver prize, maybe??? Then there's always BBW's which never fail to go good with anything

Edited by Nightwalkerkey

um,im so late for this. is there any way for me to get a cb one of these now?

Yep, they drop in all biomes. The description is "This translucent egg shines like starlight." Good luck!

I really like how bright the markings on the corporeal female are in lineage view. smile.gif

Edited by Kigyptnee

Yep, they drop in all biomes. The description is "This translucent egg shines like starlight." Good luck!

thank you.now

i can still get them so im happy

OOOOOOOHHH I LIKE THE CORPOREAL ONES

Definitely going to pair these with my Spotted Greenwings and Chrono Xenowyrms >:D

Edited by Cemeroll

I think this is going to be one of those dragons like the Shadow Walkers. They'll look good with just about anything. I have the feeling I'll be doing a lot of lineages with these...

oh, the dark ones are beautiful! thankyou odeen. i love these in both versions.

i have so many lineages planned. i think they would be good with solstices, aegis, shadow walkers, blue nebbies, moonstones, blue lunars, silver lunars, chronos, male silvers, frostbites, falconiforms, and royal blues.

Edited by greycat

How about waterwalkers and waters x) silver prize, maybe??? Then there's always BBW's which never fail to go good with anything

Was that brainstorming or a request? =p

Thank you again. That does really help in picking out a pairing.

No problem. ^^

I think I'll just pair a pair of them and maybe free two hatchies. I've never done that before but the hatchie spites are really so-so amazing.

Chin looks fine. Plenty of dragon designs have chins. It's nice to see something out of the normal cookie cutter dragons, yet seeing something familiar as well. Though as rare as it may be on DC.

I mean, just look at DnD's dragons. CHINS! [ DnD Dragons Image Link ]

Got lots of awesome names this time around I never thought I'd get as well. Including: "Living Constellation" and "Eye of Divinity".  ;o

None of those protrude as strongly past the nose, though. They cut downwards instead. I like sharp chins, long ones are not my thing. xd.png

I like the males! Female chin game is too strong for me though, and the pose really resembles the standard DND red dragon one... as evidenced in the quote above, ironically, lol.

Edit: whoa, just saw that TJ's changed color! Yep, quite liking the males, although I think my new release hoarding is still gonna be claimed by Antarean boys, haha.

Edited by angelicdragonpuppy

The pairing with the Sapphire looks pretty nice. I've been at a loss for anything to breed the Sapphires to; nothing really caught my eye. I don't suppose you could put that up with the corporeal form, could you? So I could be sure it doesn't look great one way, but oh no the other?

Also a little shocked nobody created a breeding thread yet. =o But since we don't know their exact mechanics, I completely understand why. In any case, I shall post the lineage previews I did here.

LINK

You'll see:

Aegis (pacified/enraged), antarean, frostbite, lunar (blue), moonstone, nebulas (all), sapphire

Both genders for all (except aegis, of course)

Ooh, they look gorgeous with blue lunars! It brings out the glassy-blue in their wings.

The deepsea are as lovely as I expected. wub.gif The greenwings surprised me with how nice they look! ohmy.gif

Oh wow, when did TJ's Celestials change form?

I like them like this. wub.gif I find them both beautiful, but like the lineage view of the female better, the male's tile is a bit too busy for my taste.

When is the first user Celestial set to mature? So we can double check if it has the BSA XD

Mine will grow up in about 20 hours :>

I don't know if I'll be available to post when they do, though XD

Wow, the dark version is stunning! But how come they changed their appearance? Is it a kind of cycle (cf. Spirit Wards)?

Oh, and has anyone mentioned Falconiforms yet as potential mates?

ETA: Thanks, ParticleSoup!

Edited by walkinslow

No, Really, Other Animals Don't Have Chins

Only human beens have chins. Animals have only jaws.

And who says Dragon Cave isn't educational? cool.gif

Wait, human "beens"? I think you meant to write "beans". ;]

All this talk about chins, and I can't believe I haven't seen a Crimson Chin (pictured with Cleft the Boy Chin Wonder) from the Fairly Odd Parents yet! That was my first thought, lol. =p

To be honest, that was one of the first things that popped into my head too, but since I'm not a "true" fan of the show (I watched it with some kids I was taking care of) I figured I'd let a actual fan bring it up. Surprised it took this long. tongue.gif

Edited by Spiteful_Crow

Wow, the dark version is stunning! But how come they changed their appearance? Is it a kind of cycle (cf. Spirit Wards)?

Oh, and has anyone mentioned Falconiforms yet as potential mates?

@walkinslow: (highlight for spoiler)It's likely they changed because TJ is just giving us a preview. If they're anything like the hatchies then we'll need to use their BSA's to see them this way, and it will only last a week.

I misclicked a Falconiform right after catching one of these and it gave me some ideas so I might try the pairing. I bet it will look pretty nice :3

ETA: I'll probably actually freeze this latest pair I caught x3

Edited by ParticleSoup

There's only one thing I'm more keen on getting than my own adults now... additional info from Odie!! biggrin.gif Are Celestials considered spirits? And do they have to eat ever??

Now I want to do a song lineage with these guys amongst so many other ideas xd.png They are just so pretty.

I am IN LOVE with the female wub.gif I love their chins!

Thanks TJ and Odeen!

Edited by High Lord November

I just got my first hatchie on my scroll! Yay! The others are soon to follow. By far these are my favorite space/celestial themed dragon~

These dragons are amazing! From the egg hatching sequence to the hatchlings and then the adult dragons....................BEAUTIFUL! Love both of their forms. Thank you TJ and Odeen!