TJ09

2016-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Hey....!:/ I decided to go through the event using Wiki to not miss even a single item, but when I reached (day 2) the 'Search the cave opening' where, according to the Wiki I should receive 2 items, I don't get anything -.- screen

What's going on? :/ Why I didn't get those items? What should I do to get them as I'm supposed to?

Hey....!:/ I decided to go through the event using Wiki to not miss even a single item, but when I reached (day 2) the 'Search the cave opening' where, according to the Wiki I should receive 2 items, I don't get anything -.- screen

What's going on? :/ Why I didn't get those items? What should I do to get them as I'm supposed to?

Try a hard refresh on your DC page- it's possible they just haven't appeared yet. If you take a look at the Trivia section on the wiki, it details that those 2 particular items got added later (for whatever reason) smile.gif So long as you searched the cave opening and can progress with the story, the items will eventually appear in your inventory.

Edited by bluesonic1

I'm stucked in the loop after d4r14 it returns to d4r10. I tried the shortcut but every time goes back to d4r10. Tried to restart the day, but again returns to d4r10.

Yesterday I had the same problem with the Rosebud, but at least when I manually changed the url, everything was alright.

Edit: Finally I can move on and have the chocolate and the candy or scale, but one of my friends still missing today's items.

Edited by Heilong

I'll miss the AP wall. I find Val eggs so endearing, I can't stop grabbing them.

I regret not keeping a Rosebud/Shadow Walker even gen, but I have enough new eggs to pamper and find a mate for.

And the new release has the most awesome personality ever. "Oh no, here he comes again! Quick, pretend to be my boyfriend!" "But I'm a ungendered Paper and you're a Magelight!" "Who cares!"

Edited by Lizzyluna

So, that's how adults look like.

Well, I really appreciate the spriters' hard work, but I'd prefer Valentine dragons would be more sugar-sweet, nice and peaceful. They are pretty good for regular breed but not for Valentine breed. I don't think I will hoarding them.

But anyway, thanks to spriters.

And there we have all these complaints from people who are sick of exactly those ! I think it's nice to have a change - and heck - love is NOT all hearts and flowers. It REALLY isn't !

I think they're rather fine. I live in hope of a BSA ninja.gif

I rather like them, they are unique looking and a nice change from previous years. Honestly, the valentine's dragons have had too similar designs previously IMO.

And the only problem with them having a BSA is that it would make getting a hold of nice 2Gs harder next year.

Edited by Andygal

If only they had smaller heads^^;

Do you think they'd look fine with Heartstealing? Or too different and I should wait for next 2 Valentine's to make a decision on the pairing? (yup, I must pair Val to Val, I want all my dragons as PB as possible; all the rest are already paired so I can only choose between Heartstealing and Val2017)

I love this dragon, Valentine or otherwise. Thank you Infinis and Cyradis4. A great concept and a welcomed change.

Some people got the scale and chocolates? I completed the story to a T today when it was bugging out, but still haven't gotten those two items :c

SIDENOTE: The new V-Day dragons, because of their coloration, resemble actual hearts O: I didn't see that before but looking closely, they really do look like it. That's amazing.

Edited by Holocast

Anyone else still not having the scale, flowers, candy and box of chocolates show up in their inventory? sad.gif

I am glad that two items are retroactively added to our inventory. Spoiler I was so disappointed that i don't get a torch back then... And i got all items again. That the beetles are not sorted reminds me of the sorting of the bettles in the last Trick or Treat inventory. I have this urge to arrange my inventory like i do in all that games. /End Spoiler

So the new breed is different and that pose in the lineage view is great. I wonder about the colours for the spriter's alt.

And there we have all these complaints from people who are sick of exactly those ! I think it's nice to have a change - and heck - love is NOT all hearts and flowers. It REALLY isn't !

Oh, what's drama? It's just my opinion. It shouldn't be the same as yours, right?

As for me, the adults look too evil and fierce. And true love can't be evil or fierce for me. And that's all. I don't want to argue or hurt anyone, I just have a right to have my own opinion.

Anyone else still not having the scale, flowers, candy and box of chocolates show up in their inventory? sad.gif

I don't have them, and I completed the story for that day. I'm hoping they will show up.

Somehow, a torch and a rock appeared in my inventory. Why is that?

They weren't showing up on anyone's scroll and then Thuban fixed it so that they would .

Oh, the adults are impressing!

Much more fierce than the other Valentine breeds. laugh.gif

And i laughed soo hard at the description! Dragons pretending to be couples to get rid of those persistent happy match-makers.... xd.png

Thanks for such a great concept and sprite!

I absolutely love the description! I think, once our dragons mature, we'll find that they have a BSA to resolve refusals!

I like the new dragons. At last something not all pink-y and romantic, but crocodile-style and annoying as hell %)

I still don't have the empty bucket that goes along with the bucket full of flowers but otherwise I think I've gotten everything else thus far. Totally LOVING these V-day dragons.AWESOME work all that were involved in the creation.

God I love the new dragon's designs, I know what I'm going to get a lot of next year.

These dragons sound hilarious omg xd.png. A nice change compared to the usual fluffyness from Vday dragons.