TJ09

2016-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Oooh! The adults are really interesting, and their description is great. C: I'm not sure if they're entirely my cup of tea since I never minded the cute/sweet Valentine's breeds, but I will say the sprite is very well-done. thumbs_up.png

I wonder though, what would happen if two dragons temporarily became a couple to avoid a Mutamore but then a nearby Heartseeker was like "Nooo what are you doing you're meant for other dragons?! I've been leaving hints for months STOP SINKING MY SHIPS! D:" ... or maybe I'm reading too much into things... lol :3

Oh my gosh. That's hilarious. Now all I can see is a Mutamore and Heartseeker bickering over different pairs of dragons:

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE? He's was going to get together with the SUNSONG. Why?"

"But the Nhiostrife makes a pretty partner. They'll have such beautiful babies."

"The Skywing and Sungsong were perfect personality complements! You know nothing about compatibility!"

"HOW DARE YOU?!"

And then they fight. xd.png

considering all the bugs this event has had, it would be cool if we had the option to restart the adventure and enjoy the fully fixed version.

a thousand times this. each day's adventure doesn't take too long and i wouldn't at all mind starting from the beginning...

edit: once i got out of the loop at the rosebud's cave, i could not get a bucket (followed a friend's instructions but nothing was there, nothing appeared) -- so i'm out the empty and flower-filled buckets in my inventory. the torch and the chalk did appear for me, at least.

Edited by miaou

Ok guys, im conscious again...as of about 5 minutes ago.

The torch and chalk items were the blank spots from day 2. It was retroactively fixed, which is why they just "showed up".

The item glitches I had known about were added for day 4, were hopefully resolved but im not sure why some of you havent gotten them. I'll be looking into that.

Thank you!

I am still missing the flower bucket but I have everything else. Hopefully it will be added later or I will not be a happy camper because I need everything in the inventory or I will have a major freak out.. Like missing an item is a major no and I am hoping I don't miss anything else from now on! Also hope everything gets fixed and stuff added for everyone else!

Just I really want that last item I need xd.png

Btw: Love the new dragons. Great job to all the spriters!

*Checks inventory* Nope... Still only the beetles... sad.gif

Congrats to you, though, lollipop00. I hope you get your bucket of flowers. I hope I get my dragon scale, flowers, heat candy and box of chocolates...

Dang... Valentine's Week is really bad about getting me interest in candy... (I don't usually eat candy... dry.gif )

Yeah, I also still don't have the scale, box of chocolates, or the supposed new flowers we were supposed to get from the Heartseeker.

I do have the torch and rock/chalk thing now, though.

Ok guys: Heres the deal: I know a lot of you missed items, either by skipping paths or getting caught in funky loops. Please do not get hung up on that. There WILL be a chance to go back and get everything you missed, and re-read everything you skimmed over while clicking through to fast.

YOU WILL BE ABLE TO GO BACK LATER, TO GET THE MISSING ITEMS. Be patient.

Thank you very much, Thuban ^^ I won't be worried about it anymore and wait patiently on my Scroll.

It looks like it was skinned.

What does???

Thuban - you are doing great - THANK you - it's fun wub.gif

Do you guys want more info? I assume that's a fairly stupid question... of course you do!

• Adults and hatchies are fully amphibious, and breath both air and water.
  • Hatchlings tend to undergo rapid mood changes, going from extremely friendly to wanting to be alone in short order, and back again
  • They possess little magical ability, though do have the ability to find the nearest water and sand, no matter where they are
  • Can swim slow for long periods, or fast for very short ones, but they lack stamina at the swifter speeds
  • They are solitary dragons for most of the year, typically spending their time exploring.
  • They are nomadic, and do not maintain a fixed territory, preferring to move on once they have fully explored an area.
  • While they are in their solitary phase, Mutamores are very grouchy and grumpy, best avoided at all costs
  • Breeding season begins in February, and they become incredibly, annoyingly chipper and friendly while seeking a mate for themselves and others
  • Mutamores nest at the end of their “friendly” phase, digging a nest into sandy substrate and viciously guarding it from all comers, including their mates. Once the eggs hatch, Mutamores become grumpy again, abandoning the hatchies as soon as they can care for themselves.
  • Most Mutamores spend many of their younger years in fresh and brackish rivers and lakes, only moving to the open ocean as their primary home once they achieve great size. They can be found in all temperature zones.
  • Mutamore dragons will eat anything living, but will refuse anything that they did not see killed.
  • Larger Mutamores will often show a strong preference for sharks, with some of them traveling for weeks to hunt that special sharkish meal

Enjoy!

Cheers!

C4.

The new dragon. sad.gif

Oh. Do crocodiles look skimmed to you to then ? xd.png Infinis said they are based on crocodiles.

Do you guys want more info? I assume that's a fairly stupid question... of course you do!

Enjoy!

Cheers!

C4.

Thank you for the details, C4!

That's really interesting o: Didn't know how aquatic they were, and that's interesting about their breeding habits ^^

The new dragon. sad.gif

Nooooo! I can't un-see now!!!! Oh well... I'll think of Attack on Titan when I see it... xd.png

Ok guys: Heres the deal: I know a lot of you missed items, either by skipping paths or getting caught in funky loops. Please do not get hung up on that. There WILL be a chance to go back and get everything you missed, and re-read everything you skimmed over while clicking through to fast.

YOU WILL BE ABLE TO GO BACK LATER, TO GET THE MISSING ITEMS. Be patient.

Thank you!

Edited by JaneMcAsh

Actually Mutamores are made of chocolat cake. The recipe is a secret but they are made of the finest belgium chocolat with wine and cherries. They are delicious but really hard to catch. tongue.gif

I'm not that much of a fan of this design, but I can't like everything. I hope we get a Reconcile BSA for this though!

I named mine "Match Made In Valkemare" and "Match Me If You Can" xd.png

What did you guys name/or plan to name yours?

Not naming my CBs 'cos of their codes, but I reserved "Drill Sergeant of Love" and "Pair Up Or Die" for future bred Mutamores. tongue.gif

This one is named Grumpy Boots because of the code. Not sure about my other one yet. :3

Edited by Phioxse

I'm not that much of a fan of this design, but I can't like everything. I hope we get a Reconcile BSA for this though!

all the same

Buhaha, but I need a Val mate for a Heartstealing and... expect their offspring next year. I wont' be waiting 4 years to see the next 2 breeds and decide on the pairings +1 year to breed them for the first time +up to 3 years to breed 4 frozens from them. nope xd.png

Sry if you don't like the pairing xd.png

And for the BSA I really hope... I need my Red Stripeds forget they Refused each other...tongue.gif

and my BF his only CB fem Desipis to his Prize x fem Desipis Prize dragon haha xd.png

Glat to hear the event will be re-doable like one of the past events^^

Edited by VixenDra