TJ09

2016-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

These are gorgeous! I love the posture- very different from the existing Valentine's sprites. I look forward to breeding themmmm

I wonder what colour stripes these lovelys will make? Red, I'm guessing? And the corresponding avatar?

Edited by Stellaluna22

I like these dragons. They are not the best, but also not the worst. I guess I won't be hoarding them, but I will collect some pretty lineages with them next year. What I'm much more interested in is their potential BSA. I so want that to happen. Pleeeease. *.* I just had a nasty refusal yesterday, him and her, and there are some other pairs that I would love to fix!

I Found them in my inventory also, not sure what happened. I wasn't able to collect the flowers and scales last night. But, woke up this morning to finish the quest, and they were there. Along with the mysterious rock and torch.

Thank you TJ and the spriters, as always you did a great job!

I also got the rock and fire. No idea how.

Whoa, he looks like the counter part of the Valentine...and quite fierce looking. Epic draon and thank you kindly for the items needed to continue the quest. Perhaps the missing items were just a bug, but we're now able to continue on our way.

Anyone else still not having the scale, flowers, candy and box of chocolates show up in their inventory? sad.gif

Yeah, I used the code changes in this thread to get past the statue/beetle loop and cleaning loop, and finished the day, but still don't have the scale, candy, chocolates or new flowers ://////////

Very cool V-day dragons. They remind me of alligators with that long jaw wide open. Obviously they are ready to snap up chocolates :3

And whoa, Valley Sherwood has 700+ dragons in its ER. But looks like the AP is almost clear of incuhatchables.

Wow, these are so not what I was expecting from a Valentine release. I like the dynamic pose, but other than that they really aren't my cup of tea. As a regular release, maybe, but as a holiday I'm not a fan. Maybe they will grow on me, though. It's happened before.

Oh, an aggressive Valentine's dragon! xd.png

I like them, though they sound like they could be annoying. And there's hope for the possible BSA!

What is this people are saying about getting items we missed in the event? I missed the flower bucket, so I'd like to get it.

Edited by Meg_752

Certainly not what I was expecting, even though the babies did look a bit grouchy. I rather like them though, especially the colors. They are definitely a lovely addition to our Valentine dragons.

I love the body and the pose...not sure how I feel on the wing position but the whole dragon looks so fierce and cool owo unintentional match makers with mood changes, tis interesting.

Darn it... may we replay the event like the last of this kind of event again? It sucks how easy it is to end the day without grabbing all items-_- now it's nto only the chalk and torch still not visible for me but also the full bucket-_- really...

Was there ever a solution to using the link(when looped), to getting the bucket but then getting stuck camping so no flowers? blink.gif

Edited by Erithan

I'm now camping again waiting to go to the Arsani's home now.

The new dragon is awesome.

This dragon looks interesting. I love its fierce look, but otherwise I'm not that sure about it xd.png The description, however, is great!

Not really a big fan of the dragon, but they're cool I guess :3

LOVE their description, though!

Loving the new Valentine dragon! It's so fun to see the diversity in the seasonal dragons, especially when I've got 'em all lined up together on my scroll. happy.gif

Thank you to everyone involved this year! You've made my valentines a lot nicer than it was looking like it was going to be wub.gif

A very "dragonish " Valentine --YAY ( I was so disappointed when the original '09 went from fierce to "plump")

don't change a thing Infinis, it's wonderful!

A very "dragonish " Valentine --YAY ( I was so disappointed when the original '09 went from fierce to "plump")

don't change a thing Infinis, it's wonderful!

Val09 is my very fav dragon sprite... I mean the CURRENT Val09...

I'm also fond of male Golds and Radiant Angels

For me the Val16 could have a smaller head ang longer neck, and maybe the wings put lower so they don't loos soo much attached in to the middle (while they aren't) and they got so different from the heavy looking but longer-legged S2^^;

BTW so what's that dragon we can see on the even't image and this thread's siluette? blink.gif I was sure it's the new dragon but it looks nothing like it... what is this dragon then?

Edited by VixenDra