TJ09

2016-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Yeah I didn't grab the statue (Christmas game was still on my mind with 'no stealing' ) and now I'm stuck in the loop unable to advance.

You too!? I decided to ignore the statue at first thinking "IT'S A TRAP!" and thought I'd go back for it. Now it looks like that's not possible, unless there's a url number I could use. I don't intend to cheat, just return to the cave.

there is no return option on the chore list it only specifically lists the three chores which we complete and return back to the chore list page and then there is nothing left to select except a chore that has already been done?

tldr 3 links of chores and no return even after they have all been completed

Thanks. Should be fixed shortly .

Now to find that candy...

sad.gif What if I don't have the statue? The number manipulation doesn't work for me.

Look up a few posts. It's being worked on. =)

I'd also like to add that, earlier when we were stuck in loops, I remembered I had another empty account on here from like waay long ago. So I tried the story again, and no matter what I did, it never displayed an empty bucket or the flowers from the first day. And then I got stuck on the loops again, so...idk what triggers items to display, but they weren't there for me on a separate account.

Not sure if that's something worth mentioning or not.

I'd also like to add that, earlier when we were stuck in loops, I remembered I had another empty account on here from like waay long ago. So I tried the story again, and no matter what I did, it never displayed an empty bucket or the flowers from the first day. And then I got stuck on the loops again, so...idk what triggers items to display, but they weren't there for me on a separate account.

Not sure if that's something worth mentioning or not.

SPOILER:

You found the empty bucket of flowers by visiting the river (yesterday) and the flowers were inside of the cave...somewhere.

END SPOILER

EDIT: Nevermind, apparently some people ARE still on the day of the statues.

Edited by PixelShark

Those of you caught in the statue loop: dont try to skip ahead, wait for the fixes to happen, its not gonna work tongue.gif

Those of you caught in the shop, hopefully that will be resolved at the same time as the above... and the candy should show up.

Is there anything other than those three things still needing poked?

My only fear is that the places where the loops were that people were able to bypass by going into higher numbered links will cause us not to have items show up in our inventory... unsure.gif Like the mentioned scale, the chocolates, the candy that humans could eat...

from what my sleep deprived brain is recalling you get the bucket by the brook (meaning you went too far according to directions) and then found flowers in the meadow and placed water in the bucket and filled the bucket with flowers

Those of you caught in the statue loop: dont try to skip ahead, wait for the fixes to happen, its not gonna work tongue.gif

Those of you caught in the shop, hopefully that will be resolved at the same time as the above... and the candy should show up.

will the items for the scale and chocolates show up as well when the candy does? mine never showed (and i dont think anyone elses has)

Oh, right, it wasn't day one. It was day 3 when those happened. It's all a blur at this point, tbh.

But yeah, usually the descriptions have more text when there's something you can pick up, but they never showed for me.

For example, here's what I pulled from the wiki (I made it white in case of spoiling text?? idk)

Visiting the brook to get the bucket:

What I got: "You reach a small brook, partially frozen at the edges, but the fast moving water in the center is keeping it clear."

What it should have said: "You reach a small brook, partially frozen at the edges, but the fast moving water in the center is keeping it clear. You look around and see an old abandoned wooden bucket. You realize it would be perfect for collecting the snowdrops, so you wrest it free of the snow and empty it before filling it with a few inches of water to keep the flowers fresh."

So yeah, not sure what happened there, since I got it on the first try on my actual account.

Well I'm just curious here, but for those of us missing flowers (or... I think it's actually a flower bucket) and missing the scale... Are these missing items permanently missed or should we have been able to get them before the game ended and made us wait for the next day?

will the items for the scale and chocolates show up as well when the candy does? mine never showed (and i dont think anyone elses has)

Aye, mine has not. But I admit to messing with the d4r# trick. Not gonna do that anymore!

Edited by PixelShark

Poked, thanks.

ok that should be everything...hopefully.

Edited by Thuban

I am stuck...I don't have any buckets I think someone said there are two?? and now I did get three new beetles today but can't move forward have to keep repeating.

"show him the collection"

"Look at beetles"

"Look at statues"

"Return"

"Look closer at the collection"

"Wait for him to speak"

Anyone else having this problem??

I am stuck...I don't have any buckets I think someone said there are two?? and now I did get three new beetles today but can't move forward have to keep repeating.

"Look at beetles"

"Look at statues"

"Return"

"Wait for him to speak"

They're looking into it as we speak. On top of that, I happen to have two buckets...Not sure if it's natural or not. I just do! One has the flowers in it and the other doesn't. *Shrug*

Anyway, I'm in the same boat as Dave^. Bedtime.

Edited by PixelShark

I'm at the end titled .....Show Rafphael the chocolates...... and I'm swapping stories with Rafphael around a campfire outside his lair, but I dont' have the scale, the chocolates, or the candy.. huh.gif

possible other spoiler? i dunno dont wanna spoil on accident

which dragons do you think even carve the statues i mean it was said it was crude but do they claw at it or scratch stones together to chip them or what? will we get answers? the world may never knoooow

Not dragons, people.

"Look at beetles"

"Look at statues"

"Return"

"Wait for him to speak"

Stuck here as well.

Poked, thanks.

ok that should be everything...hopefully.

No. I'm still stuck at d4r15. sad.gif

And my sister tells me she's still stuck in the rosebud's home.

Edit: just wanted to add that I haven't been messing about with any of the numbers, and have no intention to. I want all the items.

Edited by MessengerDragon

I'm stuck in today's loop as well and I didn't get the bucket with the flowers yesterday.

ok so d4r15 and d4r18 are the problems, right? Anything else?

d4r15 will be updated shortly.

d4r18 (the chore list) is where you guys are stuck specifically, correct? Can someone explain exactly what happens there?

d3r8

Rosebud's house. No exit path. Can jump to d3r1 and kinda continue (but can't collect the flowers, because, apparently, I haven't been asked to, despite a dozen chats with Somyad). Can jump to d311, but the flowers aren't given/taken/anything.

Thanks guys. Problem was narrowed down for each thing i saw mentioned, and hopefully will be resolved soon.

to recap, you guys are sticking at statue and chore list, and didnt get items. Nothing else?