TJ09

2016-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

I never got those. *is peeved*

Did you look and find them in the cave on day 2?

And also if you didn't check before you posted that maybe check again, mine weren't there when I tried doing today's bit before, but they were when I came back to finish it after I got stuck last time.

Edited by AppleMango

I love the descriptions of this years Valentine's dragons! So funny biggrin.gif

They might be in your inventory now.

Yeah - as I edited xd.png. But when I was in the cave I got chalk and string - which were never in the inventory ! I was assuming that only those who DIDN'T explore the entrance got the torch etc !

So... has it been determined what exactly we should have gotten today? Three colored beetles... anything else appear for anyone?

Yeah - as I edited xd.png. But when I was in the cave I got chalk and string - which were never in the inventory ! I was assuming that only those who DIDN'T explore the entrance got the torch etc !

I don't have any chalk and string. I only got the 3 beetles today.

Uwah, I LOVE the adults!! I was a bit disapointed that the hatchies seemed to follow the neverending pink and/or red theme, but these are definitively different, and NOT overly sweet.

I think it's really cool that the Aegis and Mutamore both look so fierce. This is a nice change for Christmas and Valentine's Day.

Thanks Infinis for these beauties, and Cyradis4 for the awesome concept! wub.gif

What? I didn't get those!

I didn't get chalk and sting either?? I got a rock and a torch turn up at random today (as opposed to pick up via the story), but no chalk and string.

Edit: wait is the rock chalk?

Edited by Prince_Xanthius

'Got the chalk... no string though... Hm...

By chalk, do you mean the white rock that appeared together with the torch?

I still don't know where the string comes in... I tend to search everything, so I guess there really was a case where you either had a torch or string...

Aleoleo, yeah, I mean that white thing that people keep calling a rock.

Edited by Nyxity

I don't have any chalk and string. I only got the 3 beetles today.

I don't think I ever had chalk.... or string - it was what the cave SAID I found in the entrance (wait - I imagined the string !!) - but I never saw it in my inventory, I don't THINK.

But wait - THAT has shown up as well, now (if it looks like a rock, in the place that was being an empty space yesterday, right ? xd.png)

Oh - and to who ever asked - we also got chocolates, a ?nut? and some little flowery things.

Edited by fuzzbucket

It is a Chalky Rock. wink.gif

I really like the new adults. Let's see which lineages I want to collect with them next year. xd.png

You are a silly human. tongue.gif Yeah, though... there was never any mention of string from what I recall.

Ah... sadness... I have no flowers, scale, chocolates or the warming candy...

Edited by Nyxity

Lol there was never any string fuzz tongue.gif You wouldn't have been able to progress in the story if you didn't explore the cave opening, and the message received was: "You spend some time walking around the caves interior, hoping previous adventurers had left some helpful items behind. You are in luck, and find some torches and a chalky rock that you can use to mark your path." (So yes, that rock is the chalky rock mentioned above tongue.gif)

p.s. The nut was a scale from the Heartseeker.

Edited by bluesonic1

Lol there was never any string fuzz tongue.gif You wouldn't have been able to progress in the story if you didn't explore the cave opening, and the message received was: "You spend some time walking around the caves interior, hoping previous adventurers had left some helpful items behind. You are in luck, and find some torches and a chalky rock that you can use to mark your path." (So yes, that rock is the chalky rock mentioned above tongue.gif)

p.s. The nut was a scale from the Heartseeker.

I am a silly human. I do know this. laugh.gif But OK I didn't read about the scale properly biggrin.gif I had seen that there were loops and I was being TERRIBLY careful about links and not reading !

the buckets have nothing to do with todays story.

Torch and chalk are from day 2, figured the blank space needed fixed.

The rest.. its coming, just a bit longer tongue.gif

Well I'm 99.9% sure I did everything I could. Methodically, top link to bottom link and the same in subsequent sub links.

So annoyed.

I feel very fortunate - the game seems to be working ok for me. Although I'm glad I now know why I suddenly have a rock in my inventory! xd.png Also kicking myself for not picking up the statue, although at least you can tell the HS about it...

So, that's how adults look like.

Well, I really appreciate the spriters' hard work, but I'd prefer Valentine dragons would be more sugar-sweet, nice and peaceful. They are pretty good for regular breed but not for Valentine breed. I don't think I will hoarding them.

But anyway, thanks to spriters.