TJ09

2016-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Thanks guys. Problem was narrowed down for each thing i saw mentioned, and hopefully will be resolved soon.

to recap, you guys are sticking at statue and chore list, and didnt get items. Nothing else?

Sorry to be a pest, for me it's no buckets, I don't know what scales and chocolates people are talking about they may be ahead of me.

I can't do any chores either.

Thanks guys. Problem was narrowed down for each thing i saw mentioned, and hopefully will be resolved soon.

to recap, you guys are sticking at statue and chore list, and didnt get items. Nothing else?

I thinks that's just about right. smile.gif

everyone is stuck in either of those two and/or missing items. lol

Yes, I'm also still stuck on d4r15, and my boyfriend is stuck on an endless chore loop.

We both don't have the scale, and he doesn't have the chocolates you're supposed to get after helping with chores.

We both have the flowers from the day before, not sure if the Heartseeker is talking about those or a new flower item.

Sorry to be a pest, for me it's no buckets, I don't know what scales and chocolates people are talking about they may be ahead of me.

I can't do any chores either.

buckets are a different issue. you missed a path somewhere most likely. I got caught there too (cant remember exact pages offhand).

They are caught on todays quest tongue.gif

Woo! Didn't get anything but the beetles but at least I'm not stuck anymore! Thank you, Thuban! Now I can go to bed xd.png

I went past the statue and chore list (I used shortcuts that were posted here) so I'm at the end but I didn't get the scale or the chocolates or the candy, or anything from the last day

wait... I forgot I got the 3 beetles

Edited by StormBirdRising

My boyfriend got a rock and a torch item somehow? O.o

EDIT: Oh, now I have them, too.

Edited by Holocast

"Maker" just got to 4d 1h... I can't wait to see the adult! biggrin.gif

Same here. Rock and torch yes, flowers and scale no. Still stuck.

Well, they filled the empty space everyone was stressing about previously, so that's good.

I still have yet to get the scale and chocolates, too.

Doing today's event, is it just me or does the Heartseeker hint at a possible future event when you show him the statue?

Little disheartened to see that I apparently can't get what I missed yesterday sad.gif Hope they won't be too important later on...

Edit; I wasn't given a scale when it was mentioned. Not gone any further than that yet.

Edited by CharonDusk

Well, that's interesting. I remember those being mentioned in day 2 (I think, it was the same day as the statue), but they didn't show up until I checked my inventory just now! blink.gif

It's allowing me to go forward after running through the entire collection/speak sequence with thr HS again. Still no flowers or scale, but the shopkeeper took them anyway (?) and is making me chocolates.

I've got a rock and a torch and sent back to camp for today. I'm missing yesterday's flower bucket.

I've got a rock and a torch and sent back to camp for today. I'm missing yesterday's flower bucket.

the buckets have nothing to do with todays story.

Torch and chalk are from day 2, figured the blank space needed fixed.

The rest.. its coming, just a bit longer tongue.gif

the buckets have nothing to do with todays story.

Torch and chalk are from day 2, figured the blank space needed fixed.

The rest.. its coming, just a bit longer tongue.gif

Thank you so very much, Thuban <3

Finished for the day smile.gif. Still no flowers and scale, but I'm hoping that won't matter since the shopkeeper supposedly took them anyway.

Thanks for fixing the story, Thuban!

I'm at the end titled .....Show Rafphael the chocolates...... and I'm swapping stories with Rafphael around a campfire outside his lair, but I dont' have the scale, the chocolates, or the candy..     huh.gif

Yeah, same here - have rock & torch, but no scale, chocolates or candy. If the items are in order, the last ones I have are the 3 colored beetles. Helped Rafphael & did all the chores at the store.

Edited by JaneMcAsh

And the mystery of the blank space there is solved... Now where are those things I was "given" after trading the beetles? *hopeful they will pop up sometime later on as well*