TJ09

2016-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Okay managed to toy with the numbers it seems:

if you are stuck at the Heartseekers area in the RETURN link back pedal to d4r9 then swap it out with d4r16

If you are stuck on the chore list: swap it out with d4r22

so far no one has gotten any of the items in their inventory

[i am however one who has both statue and beetle so I dont know if that will factor in?]

Edited by renlacarne

if you are stuck at the Heartseekers area in the RETURN link back pedal to d4r9 then swap it out with d4r16

[i am however one who has both statue and beetle so I dont know if that will factor in?]

This worked for me, thank you!

Hey guys: can you list the d#r# for the rooms you are locked in please?

I clicked on that link. It gave me a chore list, I did all the chores, but now I am stuck in another loop. xd.png

i followed this but instead of clicking i manually changed the last digit. it took a few trys. and keeping doing it, i also got stuck on the chores so i started doing it again, entering 22 at the end of the link and kept trying and kept trying, eventually it went through ( i hit enter like 50 times as i waiting lol) now i'm continuing on to the end of the day.

For me the rooms were d4r21 (infamous chore list glitch) and d4r15 (RETURN was only option available after being told to go to the shopkeeper)

I keep getting put back into d4r9 with no way to get out other than keep looking at the collection or wait for him to speak then "return". I haven't tried any of the suggestions because I'm hoping for the items wink.gif

Just for reference . . . I have the statue and I got the beetles already from him but I didn't get anything for the statue.

Edited by dragondoodle

OH NO WHY DID I TOUCH THE THING

I should have been satisfied with ending it there, but no. Curiosity had to get the better of me.

So I was originally just stuck at dragcave.net/valentines16/story/ where I show Rafphael the chocolates.

~Removed so others don't try the same thing: just don't mess too much with the story numbers~

I am just going to not...touch...anything.

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

d4r15 is my glitch too. :/ I'm gonna see if I can get out of this!

On anoher note I dramatically underestimated my freezes and now I only have one left and two valentine hatchlings to freeze and dammit. -.- Also two other hatchlings from the AP low-time that I was eager to freeze. If only I can take back my two unnamed Nocturne hatchlings because they used up the two freezes I needed, along with that one ember hatchling. -p- Next time I gotta pay STRICT attention to the freeze limits. <.<

Edited by Sapphira_Majoram

yeah messing with the numbers to get around the glitch was risky enough for me though ill only have a problem if i find out doing so messed with me getting any of the items since im a serious completionist

on a different note (possible spoiler)

anyone else interested in the cool factor of those beetles taking on mana colors just do they get little bitty mana powers from that?

Edited by renlacarne

thanks so much! this worked for me! I got stuck in both places!

It's interesting, though, when I was stuck in the cleaning loop, messing with the url didn't do anything to help me. But once I got out of the loop, then I could mess with the url and it'd take me to...well...places I wasn't supposed to see yet!

I just wanted to get the goodies I missed aaaaah

I HAVE BEEN TO THE FUTURE AND IT SCARED ME A LITTLE, 0/10 DO NOT RECOMMEND.

but thank you anyway for getting me out of that first infinite loop where I thought I would languish forever.

possible other spoiler? i dunno dont wanna spoil on accident

which dragons do you think even carve the statues i mean it was said it was crude but do they claw at it or scratch stones together to chip them or what? will we get answers? the world may never knoooow

d4r15

is my stuck place too.

ok so d4r15 and d4r18 are the problems, right? Anything else?

d4r15 will be updated shortly.

d4r18 (the chore list) is where you guys are stuck specifically, correct? Can someone explain exactly what happens there?

Edited by Thuban

Can anyone tell me what to put in to get the bucket of flowers? I missed it! sad.gif

uh not sure we can? i dont think we can go back to past pages

did i try? maybe... you can prove nothing but IF i did it didnt work

but thank you anyway for getting me out of that first infinite loop where I thought I would languish forever.

Haha, don't thank me just yet, my little trip down the rabbit hole might not have been the best thing to do! Only time will tell.

(but yeah, being stuck in those loops were not fun, so no worries! glad to help out in what rule-bending way I could!)

Day complete. Gave a dragon invisible chocolates. What is my life.

Thuban -- Any possible way to--you know--reset the day personally? So I can go back and do all of this right when it's fixed up?

Edited by PixelShark

ok so d4r9 and d4r18 are the problems, right? Anything else?

d4r9 will be updated shortly.

d4r18 (the chore list) is where you guys are stuck specifically, correct? Can someone explain exactly what happens there?

there is no return option on the chore list it only specifically lists the three chores which we complete and return back to the chore list page and then there is nothing left to select except a chore that has already been done?

tldr 3 links of chores and no return even after they have all been completed

sad.gif What if I don't have the statue? The number manipulation doesn't work for me.