TJ09

2016-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

I have to admit this V-day dragon is not my favorite. It's okay, I guess, just doesn't jump out to me. I do like that it's different from the others, though.

I love this dragon. It looks really good and not so ... pink. Don't get me wrong, I like the pink lovey dragons. But something a bit more dark would be nice from time to time. I really want a black and red dragon. Love doesn't have to be all kittens and clouds, it can be fierce too.

I see people saying they are missing the scale and flowers, were those optional or important cause I'm also missing mine :s

I see people saying they are missing the scale and flowers, were those optional or important cause I'm also missing mine :s

I'm missing scales, flowers and apparently a statue....??? sad.gif

Sorry if this query has been answered before but is there any kind of 'fix' for if we didn't get the flowers but we did get the bucket?

Oh man, these guys are so cool! I'm not a huge fan of the colors/markings, but I adore how crocodilian they look. Great job on the spritework, these guys might just be among my favorites if I liked that light purple and the heart markings better.

Also, the empty space between their tail and neck is kind of shaped like a heart, haha.

LOVE the new v'day dragon... description is simply hilarious... but the symbolism is just WOW!!!!!

I know someone else mentioned that it looked like a real heart, but I see so much more. Veins, arteries, muscles, tendons tongue.gif it looks like he forgot to put on his skin when he went outside. It's AWESOME!!!

I'll be hoarding these next year for sure! user posted image

Ok guys, im conscious again...as of about 5 minutes ago.

The torch and chalk items were the blank spots from day 2. It was retroactively fixed, which is why they just "showed up".

The item glitches I had known about were added for day 4, were hopefully resolved but im not sure why some of you havent gotten them. I'll be looking into that.

I'm so glad these are not pink! I'm so glad they look like actual dragons! I love the description! THANK YOU Infinis! biggrin.gif

For me the Val16 could have a smaller head ang longer neck, and maybe the wings put lower so they don't loos soo much attached in to the middle (while they aren't) and they got so different from the heavy looking but longer-legged S2^^;

BTW so what's that dragon we can see on the even't image and this thread's siluette? :blink: I was sure it's the new dragon but it looks nothing like it... what is this dragon then?

The s2 doesn't have longer legs - it was standing up rather than laying around lazily XD (it was a bit difficult to fit a longer body into the s2 canvas, as well.)

The event image is I think just a random thing; I don't think TJ would give a spoiler like that for the event dragon. :3

---

These guys are based on crocodiles :D The wing pattern is modeled after the monarch butterfly's wing patterns and the markings were inspired by those of the phantasmal poison dart frog.

Cyradis4 will post some breed info later :P

I know someone else mentioned that it looked like a real heart, but I see so much more. Veins, arteries, muscles, tendons  tongue.gif it looks like he forgot to put on his skin when he went outside. It's AWESOME!!!

I like the way you think. XP

Also, the empty space between their tail and neck is kind of shaped like a heart, haha.

This is actually an unintentional feature. XD I didn't even realize it until after I sent them in.

Oh, man!!! I've been super sick lately and I completely forgot about Valentine's Day drops!!! The sprite is super neat, too. sad.gif Sad times.

I'm conflicted.

I love the adult sprite

but the lineage tile is so awkward, what will I breed it with?!

That description...

these guys are dorks, i love them. bless you infi

might look good with skywings/blusangs?

considering all the bugs this event has had, it would be cool if we had the option to restart the adventure and enjoy the fully fixed version.

Anyone else still not having the scale, flowers, candy and box of chocolates show up in their inventory?  sad.gif

Don't have them either & I did everything - showed the statue, looked at collection, did the chores at the store.. Have the 3 Beetles, but that was all that was added to my inventory! Would be glad to re-do if it were possible to get a reset to the end of day2.

Edited by JaneMcAsh

Had a feeling these guys would be more aquatic from the look of the hatchlings. I think the little hearts on the design don't add anything and don't look very natural, and I kinda' wish they weren't there. That aside, the base color is nice -- not too pink, but not extremely purple either -- and these guys look decent with the pairs I collect. The only major problem is just due to the sprites' ages. Winters and Ice are older and naturally flatter compared to these, but Frostbites look good.

Nice to see an event release with a bit of a different pose. It's going to be interesting to see how people pair them as a result.

I like 'em! They're different and the color combination is a amazing. Definitely something I want to try in a lineage of some sort (brute ladies, take note!). smile.gif Great job, Infinis! Now to decide on names.

Edited by blackdragon71

They just appeared on my scroll as well.

Perhaps everything else missing will do the same.

But don't hold your breath.

It is good to know I'm not alone in this still. Checked my inventory again just now... nothing new... I saw hopes of being able to do a replay due to the glitches so those who haven't gotten all the items for some mysterious reason will be able to. I doubt that will happen...

I just hope that if these glitches do get properly fixed for everyone and I'm not left out in the cold like Christmas's mixed up Naughty and Nice thing... >_O I know I freaked out in an over the top way during that. >_< When under a lot of stress I can enter hysteria and have a lapse of sanity... so I really didn't realize I had gone off the deep end until someone kindly PMed me. *Shame*

Nice to finally have the chalk and torch spot filled in, but I'm still missing the scale/flowers/chocolates as well.

And now I'm not sure what day we're supposed to be on because of my...ahh...url fiddling earlier this morning. Is everyone still telling stories with the Heartseeker at the end of the day?

I have a quick question... I haven't been on here in a couple of days due to being sick, will I always be behind and never be able to do some of the missions now? Or is there some way for me to catch up?

*edit because I cannot into reading, clearly*

I have a quick question... I haven't been on here in a couple of days due to being sick, will I always be behind and never be able to do some of the missions now? Or is there some way for me to catch up?

I think you can catch up, like you could for the Christmas adventures.

Edited by Amazon_warrior

Oooh! The adults are really interesting, and their description is great. C: I'm not sure if they're entirely my cup of tea since I never minded the cute/sweet Valentine's breeds, but I will say the sprite is very well-done. thumbs_up.png

I wonder though, what would happen if two dragons temporarily became a couple to avoid a Mutamore but then a nearby Heartseeker was like "Nooo what are you doing you're meant for other dragons?! I've been leaving hints for months STOP SINKING MY SHIPS! D:" ... or maybe I'm reading too much into things... lol :3

Edited by Denwayasha