TJ09

2016-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Well, we have the adults. I think they are really nice. I'm still not fond of pink, but these look really good and unique. Thank you, spriters. smile.gif

Aaaaallllright move over Radiant Angels, I think I have a new favourite Valentine dragon.

Their appearance accurately matches mine when I remember I'm forever alone.

And then their mood shift matches mine when I remember I know some great people after all.

11/10

Well now... *these* are certainly a change of pace! ^^ I love the description! And I think the dragon looks absolutely great! I already have ideas for pairings for next year...

Thank you to TJ and the spriters for another lovely dragon!

And I love the game! I hope we get to keep the ingredients to look at... I'd love that!

These dragons look amazing. I'm very impressed; they're a great break from the typical sweet and cuddly V-day dragons.

Oh well, it's a red komodo dragon. I like it but looks weird to a valentine's dragon and will definitely look strange paired with other valentine's dragons. I don't know yet which dragon I will breed with this one, maybe a fever.

I'm one of those people who believe this dragon have a BSA to revert refusals.

Yeah, this dragon was different but please, TJ, can we have the pink and fluffy back next year? I really love valentine's dragons and look forward for the fluffy and pink, at least once a year. dry.gif

Edited by danicast

Oh, what's drama? It's just my opinion. It shouldn't be the same as yours, right?

As for me, the adults look too evil and fierce. And true love can't be evil or fierce for me. And that's all. I don't want to argue or hurt anyone, I just have a right to have my own opinion.

What drama ? Of course you have your own opinion - just everyone further up has been saying oh please no more pink cute dragons, and you disagree - which is perfectly fine and I didn't say it wasn't. Of course you haven't hurt anyone at all.

But love ISN'T all sweet. That much is true.

I'm hoping for a reconcile BSA too ! And with the dragons coming from c4 that does feel like it might happen !

I'm amused by how, when we get a pink fluffy lovey-dovey Valentine, everyone wants a more badass one, then we get a more badass one and everyone wishes it were fluffy-lovey-dovey. rolleyes.gif Ah, people...

I'm hoping for a reconcile BSA too ! And with the dragons coming from c4 that does feel like it might happen !

I'm thinking that maybe they have this BSA because of the matchmaker name and the description but... it's terrible to have such a necessary BSA in a dragon that we can only have 2 for a whole year and then can only breed once a year! I can foresee that people will be keeping their bred eggs next year.

I'm thinking that maybe they have this BSA because of the matchmaker name and the description but... it's terrible to have such a necessary BSA in a dragon that we can only have 2 for a whole year and then can only breed once a year! I can foresee that people will be keeping their bred eggs next year.

Even if people do want to keep their bred eggs, presumably the other eggs from any multiclutch (which will probably be the majority of breedings) will go to the AP. I'm not sure I understand that as a concern.

Anyone else still not having the scale, flowers, candy and box of chocolates show up in their inventory? sad.gif

I don't have them and the event sent me back to camp for the day.

Same thing happened yesterday, and I missed out on the bucket with flowers, possibly because I didn't come and open my mouth here. Silly me thought it was a bug that would be mended.

I don't hold much hope out for the rest of the week.

Even if people do want to keep their bred eggs, presumably the other eggs from any multiclutch (which will probably be the majority of breedings) will go to the AP. I'm not sure I understand that as a concern.

It's like happened with heartstealings this year: you didn't see many of them in the ap.

Mine produced clutches of 2 eggs, I kept one, the other one went to the ap. Result: Not many hearststealings in the ap.

Ooooh~

I like these adults!! I like them a lot!

I love how they aren't even traditional spirits of love. In fact, they are more of the annoying family member that you rarely ever see who keeps asking if you are married yet.

They are so fierce looking too!

I like then a lot.

They look very crocodilian to me. How would you classify these?

Edit: Typos.

Edited by Shokomon

e: ^ They look like Westerns to me.

It's like happened with heartstealings this year: you didn't see many of them in the ap.

Mine produced clutches of 2 eggs, I kept one, the other one went to the ap. Result: Not many hearststealings in the ap.

That happens with every new holiday, though. They have smaller numbers, so it's harder to get them.

It's normal behavior.

Edited by Guillotine

The new dragon definitely resembles a heart color-scheme wise, in my opinion.

Also it's description can also be related to a heart, how it often changes moods and wants things it can't have sometimes.

I don't know, perhaps I'm looking too much into it lol but I do like the idea of how it looks.

Anyone else still not having the scale, flowers, candy and box of chocolates show up in their inventory? sad.gif

I don't have them. I swear I clicked on everything.

That happens with every new holiday, though. They have smaller numbers, so it's harder to get them.

It's normal behavior.

This. (Although is it just me, or did it seem like the number of bred eggs was down this year generally?) Although in my case, I kept one egg from one of my Heartstealings (because of the codes of the parents) out of the clutch of 4 that they bred, and the other I deliberately bred to the AP while locked, and she also produced 4 eggs. It's impossible to generalise behaviour because of too many different people with different playstyles. *shrug*

Haha, these new dragons. They are kind of anti-Valentine. xd.png I like it. X3 Thanks for the effort! <3

The new adult sprites are gorgeous; these are my new Val favourites alongside the Rosebud. Thanks, TJ and Infinis! smile.gif

I didn't get stuck in either of the loops, but I didn't get to finish looking at the collection either. So I'm missing the 3 beatles.. but I did find a torch and a rock in my inventory that weren't there yesterday. Upsetting to say the least, because this will be the first time I haven't found all the items. mad.gif

Dang, I just missed it. Completely forgot about the event. And they looked so cool too. Well, better luck next year. xd.png

"This temporary pairing up tends to lead otherwise disinterested dragons into a better appreciation of one another, resulting in lasting relationships."

please tell me this is a refusal BSA reset conformation *big sad puppy dog eyes*