TJ09

2016-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Dang, I just missed it. Completely forgot about the event. And they looked so cool too. Well, better luck next year. xd.png

Stalk the AP. I have seen a few of these go through there today. smile.gif

Not at all what I was expecting coming from those chubby and cute hatchies. I'm afraid I don't like these guys. I keep thinking they have muscles and veins outside their skin. Looks creepy. If they got the BSA people keep mentioning though, that would make these more appealing.

Like the event though. A text adventure was a great idea. I've had no troubles with it thankfully.

Huh? How'd I end up with a rock and a torch in the event? I don't remember picking them up yesterday. blink.gif

I find myself wondering if they keep their heart markings all the year 'round. "Hey Mr Mutamour, love the hearts! In the mood for some romance?" "GET AWAY FROM ME NAOW!" xd.png

I love the adults! wub.gif

Cool-looking and very different from other dragons!

The hearts on their sides are a nice touch too!

Fantastic job, Infinis!

Thank you TJ, and game event spriters too!

Another fun Valentine Event!

Edited by Dryadia

Ou~ Those adults are amazing! I love them so much! wub.gif Thank you Infinis!

I wonder if this dragon will have a BSA to help other dragons breed? Or perhaps be able to reverse a refused pairing once every two weeks or so? That'd be so awesome. smile.gif

Amazing sprites!! It's not my most favorite color combination, personally, but they really look great. I've got my fingers crossed for a BSA (it certainly sounds like it from the description) but it definitely will make them harder to get next year!

Then again, maybe not. If it's a refusal reset it's not like I have THAT many pairings where I'd need to use it... only maybe 3 pairs of irreplaceable dragons on my scroll that I'd like to be able to get an egg from. So two dragons should easily satisfy that need, even if the cooldown is crazy long.

I agree, it seemed like V-day breeding was down in general this year. I thought both Heartstealers and Radiant Angels were fairly hard to come by.

Drats, I didn't realize I was missing things in my inventory until checked this thread. I'm missing the scale and flowers from today. sleep.gif

Hope that can be fixed like the torch and chalk was.

I wonder if their description means they'll have a different Sprite come springtime?

T'is a mystery.

It's like happened with heartstealings this year: you didn't see many of them in the ap.

Mine produced clutches of 2 eggs, I kept one, the other one went to the ap. Result: Not many hearststealings in the ap.

I think the it's just because other dragons have higher gens to breed(and of course every holiday dragon in one lineage can be bred at the same time) but Heartstealings only have low gen or messy so they can't be easily found in AP.

---------------------------------------

Oh my god I'm afraid I don't interested in this guys...Their color looks a bit like it's Halloween now...

I love the game though.Anyway,thanks TJ.

Oh wow, the adults are cool. I love the purplish wings and the hearts on their sides and the way they are raaar-ing. And the description!!

I am having a lot of fun with the event too. So far I've been lucky and haven't been stuck in any loops. I hope those who have can get out of them.

Thank you, TJ and Infinis and event makers!

Then again, maybe not. If it's a refusal reset it's not like I have THAT many pairings where I'd need to use it... only maybe 3 pairs of irreplaceable dragons on my scroll that I'd like to be able to get an egg from. So two dragons should easily satisfy that need, even if the cooldown is crazy long.

I agree, it seemed like V-day breeding was down in general this year. I thought both Heartstealers and Radiant Angels were fairly hard to come by.

True, but it also depends on the refused pair. My most recent refusal was a real heartbreaker because the lineages aren't exactly easy to get to try again. So even a BSA with a long cooldown period would be worth it.

As for the RA's and Heartstealing, I agree they were hard to catch and had I not been on a fast computer at the time I doubt I would have caught any.

With most of mine being 2G's and nice checkers this year I feel that I was even luckier than I thought hearing that.

Absolutely beautiful Valentine dragons! Love the colors and the hearts on the side. Thank you for all the hard work put into making this a wonderful Valentine's day event.

I love the Mutamores!

I love their baby and adult shapes - I like lizards and these dragons have kept that shape.

Colors and pattern works out nicely.

I had been rather concerned by the gendered stage but I am very happy now.

Huh? How'd I end up with a rock and a torch in the event? I don't remember picking them up yesterday. blink.gif

Pssst... Do you remember the cave and the torch and the chalk....

Is there already a breeding plans thread in site discussion for our new Valentine breed?

Thank you Infinis and Cyradis4!

And my thanks to all who made that adventure! I like that event.

Absolutely beautiful Valentine dragons! Love the colors and the hearts on the side. Thank you for all the hard work put into making this a wonderful Valentine's day event.

Well said! I agree, the adults are awesome and the event fun, thanks guys!

Re: BSA, I am SO hopeful for one for these guys.

Those adults are fantastic - now I just need to decide what I'm going to bred them with.

They just appeared on my scroll as well.

Perhaps everything else missing will do the same.

But don't hold your breath.

Those adults are fantastic - now I just need to decide what I'm going to bred them with.

And that's the hard part, though right off hand I think they'll go nicely with these guys. wub.gif

Pssst...

Ahh~ Okay. That makes sense. Thanks for the clear up. happy.gif

I love this mutamore dragon. Really nice pose and colors, it's aggressive and dynamic. (it also sounds very good in italian).

Are they able to fly?

Really a nice job, I will breed many of them wink.gif

Edited by Naruhina_94

anxiously checking for the BSA xd.png

i didn't expect it to be different, but i checked on the breed page of a rejected pair and the rejected mate is still greyed out.

mine are only s1's though xd.png so its a bit premature *nods*

i've named my two babies

Cupids' Heart & Himeros

Huh? How'd I end up with a rock and a torch in the event? I don't remember picking them up yesterday.  blink.gif

I Found them in my inventory also, not sure what happened. I wasn't able to collect the flowers and scales last night. But, woke up this morning to finish the quest, and they were there. Along with the mysterious rock and torch.

Thank you TJ and the spriters, as always you did a great job!

Are they able to fly?

Those wings don't look big enough to me to support the body. *shrugs*

They certainly are different than what we are used to for Valentines. I love the color and markings and the body style, not so sure about the fierce personality.

Thanks to Infinis for an awesome creature, anyway, and thanks to C4 for a concept that I hope we are not reading too much into! wink.gif

*grabby hands*

If these dragons didn't have a CB limit, I'd hoard them like crazy (anyone wish to join me on that? tongue.gif)

These are stunning! Amazing job, Infinis! I can't wait to breed them.