TJ09

2015-12-19 - Holiday Event Info

Could someone please explain to me how to find the mine camp? I found the sign that says North Passage, but when I go straight in the direction the sign points, I run into a bunch of forest.

You need to go North a bit after you have gotten to the fence. You will see someone standing in the snow in that direction. North of there you will see a bridge. You will cross that and find the mining encampment on the other side.

I cannot figure out how to get across the bitter creek pass to get to the reindeer. can someone hep?

Edited by ScreamYourHeartOut

How do you get today's adventure started? I finished yesterday with Romeo but today I don't see anyone to talk to about what to do.

How do you get today's adventure started? I finished yesterday with Romeo but today I don't see anyone to talk to about what to do.

Try going back inside your house and watering your tree.

Day completed. Well, that was fun. smile.gif

Luckily, I had read the sign at the flower garden when I went exploring the other day, so I knew better than to pick these!

Loved the green dragon (well, all dragons so far laugh.gif ), hope we can interact with it later.

And I got stuck when I tried talking to the Holly in the town square. That had not happened before (I try talking to it every day, just in case wink.gif ).

My favourite event so far was the reindeer quest, I thought that was just brilliant! Made a couple of cool screenshots of the herd following me around. Did you know you could also drive them in front of you? biggrin.gif Fun.

When in doubt about starting a new day, return to your house and exit once more. A cutscene should trigger, or an NPC should appear. If that doesn't work, try entering your house, doing a hard refresh and/or clearing your cache, and exit your house again.

I tried reading back but there are a million posts and none of them seem to be about this. Is anyone else having trouble moving? I'll click the left arrow once and sometimes it will move me one step normally, but other times it will move me all the way across the screen without the option of stopping, so I have to turn around and go back and forth many times to reach the correct spot. It blew me right past the NPC I was supposed to talk to in day 4 and now I can't restart the plot. :/

I've seen "NPC" mentioned a few times now. What does that mean?

NPC = Non-Playable Character - These are all the other People and Dragons you see milling about town whom you can interact with.

Liked today's quest a lot ~ nice and simple after the headache of the Reindeer day.

I've seen "NPC" mentioned a few times now. What does that mean?

That's Non-Player Character (i.e. not you). smile.gif

Where is the green dragon everyone is talking about?

Did I miss something?

It is to the east of the flower field if you go just a bit farther.

@ScreamYourHeartOut - try Piemaster's suggestions above your post. PERL should appear outside your house.

Edited by purplehaze

Someone mentioned a GoldHorned Tanagar - where is it?

That was a joke referencing the Halloween Event this year. With the potions you the Gold-Horned Tanagar got either a ham or some sausages. The Green dragons only got ham from the potion.

To others:

If people are writing about something you haven't seen, you either haven't made it to Day 6 yet, or you haven't explored deeply. You can find lots of things to interact with if you try to search everything.

I tend to explore the entire map after every adventure I finish to see if there is anything new to find, interact with, or if anything has changed.

Edited by Nyxity

I'm done except for the Egg Drop. I was able to figure out some of this, but then I got stuck looking for reindeer and no matter what I did, nothing. It seems that I got offtrack by missing a day or something like that, but oh well.

I appreciate the efforts of everyone involved in this game, but it has been the worst Holidsy Game for me.

Everybody, enjoy the Season and may you all have a joyous New Year... biggrin.gif

I'm done except for the Egg Drop. I was able to figure out some of this, but then I got stuck looking for reindeer and no matter what I did, nothing. It seems that I got offtrack by missing a day or something like that, but oh well.

I appreciate the efforts of everyone involved in this game, but it has been the worst Holidsy Game for me.

Everybody, enjoy the Season and may you all have a joyous New Year... biggrin.gif

Did you take advantage of Helel's 'helping' links? I found them invaluable and got through the ice maze and the forest maze. Keep trying! The next two quests are easy peazy! Good luck and Merry Eggsmas!

Am I wrong in guessing that the flower field is east of the east map? Every time I try to go that way the screen turns black and I'm sick of restarting the day.

Can anyone tell me where to find the cave?

Past the miner's encampment - and I can't GET to it now - I think you had to go out the door at the back of the house there.... I wanted to go ! (Unless that's the mine, of course.... what do I know; I'm 71 and very tired !)

Wait, there was a cave? Dangit I miss all the good stuff! I'll have to go back and try to find it.

I just bred the last of my old Christmas dragons (three Snow Angels), so I'm done there. I have four Mistletoe eggs that won't hatch for awhile, so I'm just sitting here trying to think of names for my new babies.

Still stuck on the mountain of Day 4... Clicked furiously, didn't work...

screw it.

We have a 2015 dragon coming up.

And Merry Christmas.

Past the miner's encampment - and I can't GET to it now - I think you had to go out the door at the back of the house there.... I wanted to go ! (Unless that's the mine, of course.... what do I know; I'm 71 and very tired !)

I'll try going through the house - I can't get anywhere around it.

ETA: Nope, looks like I won't see it now. sad.gif

Edited by quinney