TJ09

2015-12-19 - Holiday Event Info

I have to bring goods to the mine camp and when I tried to go to the building with one item it told me I had to bring the entire delivery. Now I'm stuck and can't move no matter how many times I refresh and exit out. Anyone else have this problem?

Trying to make sure I haven't missed a day..

Day 1: chop down tree

Day 2: find the kitty

Day 3: deliver supplies

Day 4: rescue reindeer

Day 5: deliver breakup message

Day 6: pick flowers

Did I miss anything?

So I've seen a lot of things about giving the dragon ham that they have but I don't seem to have any ham? where do I find it?

Yes I know you can't actually give the dragon ham but I'm worried I missed something.

Edited by EmmaD333

I have to bring goods to the mine camp and when I tried to go to the building with one item it told me I had to bring the entire delivery. Now I'm stuck and can't move no matter how many times I refresh and exit out. Anyone else have this problem?

Just a little clue: You can carry items back across the bridge, too.

So I've seen a lot of things about giving the dragon ham that they have but I don't seem to have any ham? where do I find it?

Yes I know you can't actually give the dragon ham but I'm worried I missed something.

Go back to the store where you bought the axe. Joe has other items to sell, but the dragon doesn't want his ham anyway!

Edited by purplehaze

So I'm super late to the event this year because it has been quite a week... Can we only play one day per day? I just finished day 1 and seem to be wandering around aimlessly now.

so if you don't pick the flowers in Rita's field, where do you go to find other flowers? (i apologize if this was already answered)

So I'm super late to the event this year because it has been quite a week... Can we only play one day per day? I just finished day 1 and seem to be wandering around aimlessly now.

You can play all the games till now. At least, it worked for me. Go back to your home or to the town square and you'll find a quest there.

Good Luck!

Merry Christmas, everyone!

Thanks for the fun!

so if you don't pick the flowers in Rita's field, where do you go to find other flowers? (i apologize if this was already answered)

Keep heading east from there and there will be several flower patches in a field with the green dragon who won't eat his ham >:C

Edited by Nearzilla

Keep going east.

Thanks! I just kept looking around the first eastern area, woops.

Where do I find the field? I went east and found a fence around a field, but I haven't been able to get in. Is that the right field? If so, how do I get in?

pls dont tell me reindeer sausage is made from reindeers ;(

Well, it does say "sausage made from reindeer" in the inventory, sooo...

xd.png It's also kind of a tradition in Finland to eat sautéed reindeer - it's tasty, especially with mashed potatoes and enough salt~ (Now, this is no big deal. I've eaten horse, too.)

Edited by Beldarius

How are people offering ham to the green dragon? I've read that he doesn't want it, but I can't figure out how to get it out of my inventory in order to offer it to him.

Trying to make sure I haven't missed a day..

Day 1: chop down tree

Day 2: find the kitty

Day 3: deliver supplies

Day 4: rescue reindeer

Day 5: deliver breakup message

Day 6: pick flowers

Did I miss anything?

No, you're doing great. I just wish I had seen a lot of things that others have mentioned. Like the cat by a cave, the mine and two houses I can't find ! I wish I thought we could do a run through at the end and see all the things we missed....

Anyone else's game freezes when they try to talk to the red dragon now?

Yep. And he still doesn't say anything. :/ Refresh fixes it for me.

No, you're doing great. I just wish I had seen a lot of things that others have mentioned. Like the cat by a cave, the mine and two houses I can't find ! I wish I thought we could do a run through at the end and see all the things we missed....

You have to be a little bit obsessive xd.png to see all of the game world.

Edited by ajrich

How are people offering ham to the green dragon? I've read that he doesn't want it, but I can't figure out how to get it out of my inventory in order to offer it to him.

You really can't offer it to him. I just remembered the ham in my backpack and went to the backpack inventory to see if he would take it somehow, but it is still there and there seems to be no way to give it to him.

You really can't offer it to him. I just remembered the ham in my backpack and went to the backpack inventory to see if he would take it somehow, but it is still there and there seems to be no way to give it to him.

Ah, okay. Thanks.

I missed the cave and mine too. I'll have to say the houses as well as I've no idea what they are, either!

Ahhh this is such a fun game but I keep pressing space to speed up dialogue and then end up selecting the option before I can read what it says. The "bad" ones are always the top ones. I hope that isn't going to affect the ending.  sad.gif

The same thing happened to me with Romeo. I've been choosing the "Good" option the whole time though, so I hope one time doesn't mess something up in the end. No spacebar for us! laugh.gif

Edited by DragonCavePlayer

Could someone please explain to me how to find the mine camp? I found the sign that says North Passage, but when I go straight in the direction the sign points, I run into a bunch of forest.

Okay now I feel bad. I chose to take the flowers from someone's garden because I assumed the flower field would be hard to find. Went walking around after the quest was over and ran into the flower field with the dragon. Oops. I like the dragon!

Could someone please explain to me how to find the mine camp? I found the sign that says North Passage, but when I go straight in the direction the sign points, I run into a bunch of forest.

Did you see a bridge? Try going across it.

I love seeing the dragons in the little game.

I hope there is a Stone dragon in the cave. wub.gif