TJ09

2015-12-19 - Holiday Event Info

Thank you!

This is fun. I wish I would've picked the flowers from there instead of from the garden tho. Oh well.

edit: Well dangit! Now I'm just getting a blank screen. I can't even click the out of bounds link, it doesn't do anything. I tried refreshing a couple times. Dang.

Edited by Marie19R

Still trying to see if I can catch that lucky 3g Holly xd.png

Saw someone who caught a 2g, wish it were me, but lucky them! It's things like that that give me hope for things that will never come true...

The Holiday Dragon drops for 3 days correct?

Edited by Clya

Still trying to see if I can catch that lucky 3g Holly xd.png

Saw someone who caught a 2g, wish it were me, but lucky them! It's things like that that give me hope for things that will never come true...

The Holiday Dragon drops for 3 days correct?

Yes. The 27th is the last day to catch them; they stop dropping on the 28th. Though, in the past, I've seen the Cave generate a surplus toward the end of the 27th, leaving a backlog that extends a few hours into the 28th, so there's a chance that may happen unless TJ's added measures to prevent that from occurring.

Tomorrow is, however, the last day for holiday breeding, which ends as soon as the 26th starts.

All of this is according to Cave Time, of course c:

Help! I'm stuck on the episode with the reindeer; I can't get past the ice lake. I've tried, even following the wiki's guide, but I'm not able to pass the rocks.

Try up, right, down, left, up, right, down, left, up, left.

Just curious? Did anyone realize that, for the ice sliding thing, you could just do this?

http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy177/P...E%20SKATING.png (BLUE ARROWS)

This is how I did it. I never even realized there was another way until reading the wiki lol.

I actually did that too before it got fixed. I didn't realize it was not intended, oops.

5 MORE HOURS TIL DC CHRISTMAS!!!!

I'm getting excited now about the new eggs! I can't wait to see what we get this year. biggrin.gif

I missed a day and had to do a make up day but now I don't know which day I'm on. I just did the one with Sadie and Bill (?) and getting flowers. Is that the latest day?

I missed a day and had to do a make up day but now I don't know which day I'm on. I just did the one with Sadie and Bill (?) and getting flowers. Is that the latest day?

Yes, you are caught up now. smile.gif

Oh no, Christmas may have to be in the dark... I'm loosing power here... guess I'm waiting to see if I can get power by AT LEAST the 26th dry.gif

At least I'll have my phone to check and see the new eggies.... stupid storm....

Edited by Clya

Oh no, Christmas may have to be in the dark... I'm loosing power here... guess I'm waiting to see if I can get power by AT LEAST the 26 dry.gif

That sucks D:

After a long day at work, it's nice to come home to a new day in the game biggrin.gif New Chrismas dragons soon, too!

For everyone trying to feed the dragon "ham":

user posted image

xd.png

(I felt it was appropriate for all the attempts to give the dragon ham... I did it too.)

I must say I'm really happy that so many people have decided to take up the traditional RPG habit of "enter every house, explore every map, find every secret". :3

I cannnot for the life of me find Buffy. Help please?

You just have to keep looking. If it's any help, I personally found Buffy way up in the northern section of town.

Buffy always spawns in the same place. Try looking in different parts of town, not just the town square.

Spoiler -> If you go north of the town square and keep going up past Gladys' farm, you should find a calico wandering near the north end of the fields, just outside the fence. That's Buffy. Exact location varies, she wanders a bit.

Edited by Lythiaren

So I'm on the ice skating poart, and I keep being stopped by a rock, help please? The one that's in the middle

I would explore more if walking around wasn't so slow (it seriously lags on some roads). But when I'm in an area to do the new daily quest, I do tend to peek in on houses.

You can only collect 2 of the new holiday dragons tonight, right? Or did that change so you can get as many as you want, like Halloween?