TJ09

2015-12-19 - Holiday Event Info

Up near the green dragon, are those... cornstalks growing by the trees? xd.png

Aww! I have to go see now! I must have missed them before.

Aww! I have to go see now! I must have missed them before.

Yeah, I had to go back and investigate, too. And they do look like cornstalks. Odd to be growing in the snow.

I have to bring goods to the mine camp and when I tried to go to the building with one item it told me I had to bring the entire delivery. Now I'm stuck and can't move no matter how many times I refresh and exit out. Anyone else have this problem?

You have to have all the items safely transported across the bridge before going in, but you can only take one item at a time.

It's like the old wolf-rabbit-cabbage riddle.

I know I've managed it before, (with the map) but I don't know how because I can't get to the bottom left part to skate out!  GGRRR!!

I'll have to try again tomorrow, going out soon.

Thanks, purplehaze smile.gif

You don't go out the same way you got in. Once you get through the trees and get the reindeer . . . you go south through the field with the snowdrifts and over the ledges.

Edited by purplehaze

Can someone tell me where the cave is? I'm by the Post Office. I'm sure I walked past it yesterday but I can't remember where it is. Thanks so much and Merry Christmas.

Soooooo. Say you find a dragon that wants ham and you have ham. How do you feed it the ham??

Soooooo. Say you find a dragon that wants ham and you have ham. How do you feed it the ham??

You don't.

You don't have the option.

You don't.

You don't have the option.

Thank you. I just found that out elsewhere. Now to figure out where the pocket-watch is.

Finished breeding my xmas dragons. I had some nice lineage eggs I wanted to keep, but had to drop, because I need two slots open for tomorrow. Hopefully there will be a several-days-long backlog in the AP again...

Thank you. I just found that out elsewhere. Now to figure out where the pocket-watch is.

You should've picked up the watch on your way home after rounding up reindeer. If you completed that day in a strange way, go back up the mountain and dig up the snowdrifts south of where you found them; this means going back through the ice puzzle and tree maze.

The correct solution to that day was to lead them south through the pass by digging up the snowdrifts, finding the watch on the way down. I know some people got through that day by waiting for the reindeer to glitch into them or backtracking through the puzzles somehow; if you did it one of these ways, you can still go back up and dig up the watch.

Edited by Lythiaren

7 MORE HOURS TIL DC CHRISTMAS!!!!

Sooo, Mistletoes aren't female only anymore?  ohmy.gif

Only bred Mistletoes are not female only anymore.

Here is the link to his post.

Quoting PieMaster:

It's come up a few times in the Help section, and though I've hinted at it through memes, I'd like to post some direct confirmation:

Bred Mistletoes can be either male or female. It is for this reason that Influence can be used on them.

They were designed to be a counterpart of sorts to the Holly--they have a leafy bit on the end of the tail, a colored underbelly, and a happy expression, and a few other nods--since holly and mistletoe are often mistaken in real life. As such, Tiki and I figured it'd be fun to add another parallel between them by letting bred Mistletoes breed offspring of either gender, but with caveborn individuals being female instead of male. This was not a necessary condition of their release, but TJ was kind enough to implement this feature for us when it was proposed. I think will be a fun addition to holiday breeding!

I'm excited to see what lineages you guys create, with the possibility for spirals and other lineage types now being open to Mistletoes  smile.gif

Edited by Tigerkralle

Yeah, I had to go back and investigate, too. And they do look like cornstalks. Odd to be growing in the snow.

I've seen snow covered corn stalks many times. Though, not green ones. By then they're always brown. The farmers just don't always get the corn out of the fields by the time the snow starts flying.

>.> <.< >.>

I uh... might have some knowledge about the existence of corn somewhere in the game.

I've seen snow covered corn stalks many times. Though, not green ones. By then they're always brown. The farmers just don't always get the corn out of the fields by the time the snow starts flying.

>.> <.< >.>

I uh... might have some knowledge about the existence of corn somewhere in the game.

I meant the fact that they are green. I'm an ex-farmgirl myself, so I know all about brown ones standing in the fields in the snow. But unless this snow is awfully early . . . Which seems unlikely due to all the leafless trees around. wink.gif

Where are the cornstalks? I can't find them.

I can't wait for the new Christmas dragon!! I wonder what it will be. I'm hoping for another white-ish one like the Snow Angels.

Where are the cornstalks? I can't find them.

I can't wait for the new Christmas dragon!! I wonder what it will be. I'm hoping for another white-ish one like the Snow Angels.

They are just beyond reach if you go north from where the green dragon is. You are blocked from actually getting to them.