TJ09

2015-12-19 - Holiday Event Info

Same as everyone else. I resorted to taking Rita's flowers. I felt bad for destroying her whole garden lol.

Well, Santa will surely leave you a lump of coal! laugh.gif

I am hoping I won't have to resort to that. I am waiting a bit to see if there is some resolution to the problem.

Same black screen issue. Aw, I was really liking having the new quest done before tucking in!

Hard refreshing does the same thing for me. I also reset the day and had it happen. I can't bring myself to be naughty and hurt anyone's garden! ;-;

Black screen here too when I try to go east. Gping to wait a bit if a solution pops up.

Same problem after going farther east; refreshed and reset my location as well.

Strange, I got there without a problem and completed the day. I'm guessing everyone's already tried a hard refresh?

Yep. I even reset twice for being out of bounds and it didn't change even after I completed the quest.

Clearing my cache doesn't help either. Meh. I wanna see the East!!!!

Strange, I got there without a problem and completed the day. I'm guessing everyone's already tried a hard refresh?

Yep, hard refresh / reset the game twice / switched browsers / cleared website data. Still have a black screen. I guess I'll wait to finish the quest later. smile.gif

WHELP my character is stuck. ._. No hard refreshes are getting my character out of the "entering new area" black screen o' doom. ._.

I shall be stubborn and wait then... *Pumps fist*

EDIT: Oh, yeah. I love SADIE. I like blunt people. biggrin.gif

Edited by Nyxity

Hard refresh. Cleared cache. Logged out and back in. Reset x 3 and I still keep getting that black screen when I go farther east. It's that little gnome -- I know it is! He's giving me the evil eye!

Glad to hear that birdz is on it. I guess I will go to bed and see if it is fixed in the morning.

Edited by purplehaze

I decided to stop by Ned's place since he has a ton of them to... He is still useless. XP

I liked your show Ned, but you provide nothing! Not even any pie despite you have many just sitting there!!

Black screen, east... I just want to talk to the gnome(?)!

...and get the flowers, of course.

The only gnome you can reach is the one at the store. The rest... no go. dry.gif

Sorry about that. Things should be up and running now. Just refresh your game page and you should be good to go.

Thanks for the reports!

Edited by birdzgoboom

I tried to find another way around the black screen but...nope...no other way to get east.

Guess I'm going to go to bed and try adventuring again in the morning.

finished!

Thanks Birdz biggrin.gif

Edited by Pinch of StarDust

I tried to give that green dragon ham, but I couldn't D:

(Edit - I know that's not part of the quest for the day, but I just wanted to give him ham!)

Edited by Justarius

Alright, today's choice was difficult. The past days, deciding between naughty and nice is easy but now, it seems like a double-edged sword. Not picking the flowers mean respect for nature, so it's nice. However, picking flowers cheers up brother. And that too, is nice.

sad.gif Oh dear!