TJ09

2015-12-19 - Holiday Event Info

I don't know if this happened to anyone else but I went holly hunting and guess what i found? a holly egg I bred earlier and i abandoned.

aw man I went and got a "ham" from the store and everything to give to the green dragon and i can't give it to him. now how am i supposed to befriend all the dragons in this game

is anyone else having problems with the game freezing when trying to talk to the red dragon by the fountain? not sure why that would happen today all of a sudden and not during the week but I lost all my progress just trying to be nice and see if they had any new dialogue I would miss out on otherwise

is anyone else having problems with the game freezing when trying to talk to the red dragon by the fountain? not sure why that would happen today all of a sudden and not during the week but I lost all my progress just trying to be nice and see if they had any new dialogue I would miss out on otherwise

Yes - for the first time today - but I didn't lose any progress; a refresh fixed it.

aw man I went and got a "ham" from the store and everything to give to the green dragon and i can't give it to him. now how am i supposed to befriend all the dragons in this game

Yeah I can't give it to him either! sad.gif How do you give things when you already have them with you? Enter/space doesn't do anything.

Yeah I can't give it to him either! sad.gif How do you give things when you already have them with you? Enter/space doesn't do anything.

I think it's because the ham isn't really ham...

I... erm... I picked the flowers from someone's backyard %>_<%

so no ham for me it seems ninja.gifninja.gifninja.gif

the "ham" (which is not actually ham) is in the store you where you got your axe along with a number of other things you can buy but not do anything with. Today's choice does not affect you getting it. smile.gif

The same thing happened to me. It took severeal refreshes/resets (like, a dozen or more!) before my PC was teleported back to her house. Just try again and again!

Hi

for all those are "bug" stucking

Clik on the link Out of bounds? Click to reset your location.that's help me in the same situation

for the today's quest : i can't find the ham :s

Please, is it possible to have some clues?

for example : is the ham in the same field that the green dragon? ( i was looking for it there a lot of time sad.gif)

Thank you

Whenever I hold space to speed up the chat I keep accidentally picking it before seeing the option. Whoops tongue.gif

Psst! If you click "Reset" quickly enough, before the day finishes, you can re-do using the different route cool.gif

Hi

for all those are "bug" stucking

Clik on the link Out of bounds? Click to reset your location.that's help me in the same situation

for the today's quest : i can't find the ham :s

Please, is it possible to have some clues?

for example : is the ham in the same field that the green dragon? ( i was looking for it there a lot of time sad.gif)

Thank you

There is no ham to find. People were commenting about it because the green dragon asked about it.

There is no ham to find. People were commenting about it because the green dragon asked about it.

OHHH

thank you a lot

i spend time for a chimere smile.gif

(and i 'm a little disapointed : i 'll enjoy myself to do a gift to the dragon)

Oh my, I just found a field where I could've picked the flowers. Now I feel bad for ruining the garden xd.png

The Green dragon's cool! I hope there'll appear even more dragons in the game.

All the main routes are blocked by trees, and I literally can't do anything. I'm just wandering around with not a clue what to do. (I missed two days as I wasn't able to get on)

*EDIT: Oh. Apparently I have to water a tree...

Edited by LoveOfTheMoonChild

I'm slightly confused about today's quest. From the comments in this thread, I take it the green dragon is not the owner of the flower field? Because I'm very reluctant to pick the flowers, seeing as it gave me the option not to, and there's obviously a dragon right there, that wants some ham. And I'd barter the dragon some ham for a handful of flowers, but I don't seem to be able to do anything with the ham in my backpack? I'm confused. xd.png

Can someone confirm that it's the nice option to pick flowers from the flower field and go back, without interacting with the green dragon?

I'm slightly confused about today's quest. From the comments in this thread, I take it the green dragon is not the owner of the flower field? Because I'm very reluctant to pick the flowers, seeing as it gave me the option not to, and there's obviously a dragon right there, that wants some ham. And I'd barter the dragon some ham for a handful of flowers, but I don't seem to be able to do anything with the ham in my backpack? I'm confused. xd.png

Can someone confirm that it's the nice option to pick flowers from the flower field and go back, without interacting with the green dragon?

That's what I did, and my tree hasn't wilted. I didn't even realize the green was there until later.

When I picked the flowers from the old lady's yard I restarted the day and then picked the ones from the field ninja.gif

*woop woop woop's away~

That's what I did, and my tree hasn't wilted. I didn't even realize the green was there until later.

Thank you for putting my mind at ease! smile.gif

(I can now confirm the same thing, for what it's worth, if anyone else has lingering doubts. happy.gif)

Edited by pinkgothic